Newsmax smashes Fox News on Saturday night

NewsmaxTV has overtaken every other cable news network in the country with its Saturday night programming, according to Newsmax Online‘s reporting.

The network carried coverage of former President Donald Trump’s Phoenix rally Saturday and achieved what they characterized as a “solid ratings smash” outpacing even Fox News with their viewership.

“New Nielsen data shows that Newsmax was No. 1 in key coverage ratings, winning in all demos and easily walloping Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business Network and CNBC in the 7-9pm ET time slot,” Newsmax reported.

The data gathered by Nielson indicated that Newsmax drew a total household coverage rating of 1.31. They were followed by the Fox News Channel who came in second place with 1.02.

Newsmax, who has gained considerable momentum since the 2020 presidential election coverage, seems to have claimed a significant portion of Fox News’ viewers when they cover the former president’s rallies.

The same rating data showed that Newsmax drew a coverage rating of .71, compared to Fox’s .49 and CNN’s “pathetic” 0.49 in households and .22 in total viewership.

While the network isn’t making everyday ratings better than the news giant Fox News, they do seem to be willing to bring in viewers in a way that Fox doesn’t; by covering Trump rallies.

Saturday’s rally marks the third consecutive rally where Fox News has allowed the smaller network to “scoop” them by bringing programming viewers want to see.

Fox News fell out of favor with conservatives when they seemed to slide to the left with their coverage of the presidential election, even making aggressively early calls for President Joe Biden in states where the results were still largely undecided.

According to the network’s reporting, however, they are now the fourth-highest-rated cable news channel in the United States and Nielsen with more than 30 million Americans watching the network. For information about how to view NewsmaxTV Click Here.

AnnaSwan (@guest_384248)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Try it, you won’t regret it!………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AnnaSwan
HowdyDooty (@guest_384206)

None of this surprises me. Chris Wallace has pretty much brought Fox News to it’s knees. He started by rooting for China Joe during the first debate. It was obvious to anyone who watched the debate. Wallace is another Libturd hack, who’s not impartial.
Then when Wallace was calling the election for Biden early, when we all knew it was being stolen. I have not watched Fox since!
Opinions are like A-holes, everyone’s got one. I don’t want opinions when I want News, I’m listening for the facts.
Fox is not a news station they’ve become an arm of the Demoncrap Party, just like the rest of the MSM.
If I want to listen to opinions, which we all know come out of the south side of a north bound horse. Then I might turn on Fox,CNN, MSNBC or CBS. But I don’t have time to listen to crap, so I have turned to OANN or News Max.

Oscar Virgil Pearson (@guest_384148)

This is an answer to prayer.

Katydid (@guest_384119)

Fox News is killing itself. Thanks to their leftist leader, Murdoch.

MustangUSN04 (@guest_384118)

I see Fox eliminated the “My Pillow” ads. Marching like good little Goebles drones.

Katydid (@guest_384120)
Reply to  MustangUSN04

I do a lot of reading about World War 2 and our country is going right down that same path that Hitler drove Germany.

BDS (@guest_384110)

Fox News becoming a sell out to the left – many on Fox a disappointment! Baer especially!

Tim Toroian (@guest_384109)

There are enough ex-Fox people on Newsmax that I need convincing Fox does not have at least a piece of it.

James A. (@guest_384108)

When Rupert Murdock let his children take over they hurt the New Media there badly. I use to watch FOX most of the time but now I watch Tucker,Sean,Gowdy and Ingraham. Bret Baier must be looking to go else ware for a big payday and after they hired Donna Brasille a know cheat that finished the shows she appeared om. I love One America News and NewsMax is ok but I understand they are run by a Democrat Operative.

Gil (@guest_384105)

That’s great to hear, finally a real News Network reporting the News as they should be reported without bias. To bad the fake news cnn, msnbc and the others still want to report fake News. We the people don’t trust them.

Stephen Russell (@guest_384103)

Hooray NewsMax, awesome

SherryEvans (@guest_384009)

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by SherryEvans
Don Henson (@guest_384138)
Reply to  SherryEvans

Who gives a damm what you do robo killer