Newsmax overtakes Fox News in ratings for the second time

Newsmax has beat out Fox News in ratings for the second time in as many weeks, according to the network’s report of the ratings.

The news outlet cited Nielsen’s ratings which showed that the conservative network’s live coverage of Saturday’s political rally, featuring Donald Trump brought them record viewership.

According to rating statistics, former President Trump’s “Save America” rally live from Sarasota, Florida brought in more than 3 million U.S. viewers on traditional cable and through streaming.

“Nielsen reported that Newsmax drew a total audience coverage rating of .86, compared to Fox News .70, CNN’s .33 and MSNBC’s miniscule [sic] .16,” Newsmax reported.

According to the network, they were the only “major” news network to cover the July 3 rally live and they were richly rewarded for their coverage.

“Newsmax also beat all three competitors in the coverage rating for the key demo of viewers ages 35-64, drawing a .75 to Fox’s runner-up number of .53,” Newsmax went on.

The holiday weekend rally was one week after the former president returned to the political stage on June 26, which was the first time Newsmax overtook Fox’s ratings.

Newsmax has seen a sharp uptick in viewership since last fall when many conservatives became disenfranchised with Fox News over their coverage of the 2020 presidential election. Many consider the network to have slid too far to the left and believe that the conciliatory attitude toward progressives is contributing to the political and moral decline of the nation

Viewers interested in hearing Newsmax’s coverage of critical issues can find all systems that carry the network by clicking here

5 1 vote

EricJacksondsds (@guest_381114)

Finally a proven way of earning money , every 0ne is not a cheater, very reliable and profitable site. Thousands peoples are making g00d earning from it. For further BCZswxd detail dsdsdvisit the link no instant money required free signup and information Type a message……________ 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐣𝐨𝐛𝟏.𝐜𝐟/

toots (@guest_380800)

Use to be a Fox watcher, but they are killing themselves off bit by bit. Still has Chris Wallace a true lefty and betrayer of constitution and American values. Like Tucker, There is something different about Hannity and use to be a daily watcher but something is turning me off, like Laura sometimes, the rest they can keep.

LisaGustafson (@guest_380665)

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , GDIDTO SAT eefe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

MartyBracken (@guest_380649)

Finally a proven way of earning msdsdsdsoney , every one is not hyhhyyhcheater, very reliable and profitable site. Thousands peoples are making good GFDRtyu earning from it. For further detail visit the link no isdsdsdsnstant money required free signup and information Type a message……________ 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

jujubee (@guest_380407)

I left Fox news when they began to turn Liberal, especially, Chris Wallace. However, I have come back because they have many good commentators. I also watch OAN and NewsMax. I like to be informed. I tried watching CNN to hear the other side. All CNN was doing was parroting the Liberal agenda. NO FACTS. Had to quit. Couldn’t stand the lies.

toots (@guest_380798)
Reply to  jujubee

Lies cnn is insane, they don’t even make sense. Total loony tunes, how anyone can watch for more than a few seconds is beyond me.

HeatherCastaneda (@guest_380328)

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , GDOID SAT eefe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

James A McDaniel (@guest_380278)

Fox, you can’t play both sides and expect the people to put up with your wrong doing. Eat it!

James A. Fleming Jr (@guest_380313)
Reply to  James A McDaniel

OANNews is the best news outlet. I followed Newsmax on the Internet for years but something is underhand in this outfit and I cant put my hands on it yet! FOX has maybe a dozen honorable folks in the outfit and I think you have to watch with questions.

Katydid (@guest_380277)

If they didn’t have Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm they would be toast.

J (@guest_380284)
Reply to  Katydid

AMEN!

Stephen Russell (@guest_380253)

Bravo NewsMax.
Only FNC likes: Tucker, Watters, The 5, Gutfeld, Eve Edit, Varney & Co.

JOHN THE FOX (@guest_380241)

DO WHAT I DID, AND GET RID OF TV. THE WEB IS CENSORED HEAVILY NOW, BUT IF YOU WANT NEWS WORTH READING OR WATCHING THAT IS FACT BASED: OANN, LIZ WHEELER, CNS NEWS, GATESTONE INSTITUTE, WESTERN JOURNAL, MINUTEMAN NEWS, WHAT A FINGER NEWS, GUNN NEWS, WND, TRUMP TRAIN, AND SEVERAL OTHERS GIVE QUALITY INFORMATION.

Willie T (@guest_380267)
Reply to  JOHN THE FOX

Even Sky News, in Australia, is more believable than most of the fecal matter on cable. Rather sad, though, to have to go halfway around the world to hear believable news. Glad for Newsmax and OAN, at least, let’s hope we can keep the commies from destroying them.

Bds (@guest_380268)
Reply to  Willie T

👏👏👏👏👏👏

petah cullen (@guest_380232)

black lies matter, still.

Bds (@guest_380272)
Reply to  petah cullen

Hard to believe this ILLEGITIMATE POTUS has done this much damage
In just barely 6 mths – what will be left of our country in 31/2 years – it will be unrecognizable

madge (@guest_380469)
Reply to  Bds

he’s doing what he was illegally put there to do….destroy America….to set the path for the next government rule to move in whichever it may be.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_380219)

This is what two liberals and Paul Ryan in a leadership position will get you. They had a winner for many years, but they weren’t smart enough to keep it. They have the nucleus of a great station if they would just go back to “the way they were”.

Marine Bob (@guest_380217)

Former foxnews fans knew a few years ago it was time to leave. No surprise there as the whole station just went to the left. I left a long time ago.

JOHN THE FOX (@guest_380236)
Reply to  Marine Bob

I DELETED FNC IN 2006! I QUIT TV IN 2007. TOO MANY REJECTS!

madge (@guest_380470)
Reply to  Marine Bob

i still watch hannity, carlson on you tube as I no longer have cable.

Martin (@guest_380216)

So my message was just dumped in mid sentence, what does that tell you. There was no vulgarity in it.

Marine Bob (@guest_380220)
Reply to  Martin

That has happened to me many times. You just have to use one of their “trigger” words and you are finished. Yes, it is censorship. This message probably will not make it.

madge (@guest_380471)
Reply to  Martin

i too have been hit for no reasonable reason both on emails and news articles. If who,ever doesn’t like what you wrote, off you go…like the queen in alice in wonderland, off with their (heads)words!!!

grinnie (@guest_380215)

Any “News” station that will give me the FACTS is the one I’ll watch. They’re welcome to give ‘their opinions’, or ‘discussions’ in another segment of the show. OAN appeals to me because they’re not trying to be ‘stars’, they just give you the news.

JOHN THE FOX (@guest_380239)
Reply to  grinnie

AGREED! THEY SPEAK CLEAR AND PRECISE AMERICAN! ALL OTHER CABLE NEWS IS JUST OPINION/BELIEFS MASQUERADING AS NEWS!

madge (@guest_380472)
Reply to  grinnie

I can’t get OAN. No cable anymore, prices out of my league.

julia (@guest_380181)

The Best opportunities To Earn $62,000/Month. We all spend a lot of time on social media every day – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and the list goes on. If you’re used to getting a lot of likes or comments, or if you’re great at motivating others through your posts, you might want to consider turning this into a profession. It appears unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you do not check it…… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐲𝐢𝐬𝟎𝟏.𝐜𝐟

Jennifer E. Retzlaff (@guest_380072)

The Best opportunities To Earn $62,000/Month. We all spend a lot of time on social media every day – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and the list goes on. If you’re used to getting a lot of likes or comments , or if you’re great at GFDsaqw motivating others through your posts, you might want to consider turning this into VCXDfg a profession. It appears unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you do not
check it…..… bit.ly/3r0xsbL