New Hampshire RINO’s resign

Republicans in New Hampshire have made a stand against their governor on Tuesday, citing his state budget and its lack of appropriate consideration for “systemic racism” as their reason, according to The Daily Caller. Ironically, their resignations clear the way for more conservative members.

Gov. Chris Sununu (R) lost half the Republicans on his Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion thanks to the budget intentionally limiting conversations about racism being linked to biological unchanging factors.

“We feel obligated to inform you that—contrary to your recent public statements—systemic racism does, in fact, exist here in New Hampshire,” 10 members stated in a resignation letter addressed to Sununu.

The New Hampshire Republican signed into law two contentious bills, House Bills 1 and 2, the second of which prohibited the instruction that one “is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously” attributing that to immutable characteristics — such as race or gender.

“We accepted your appointment to this council out of commitment and love for this state and your stated desire to advance diversity and inclusion,” they wrote.

“Given your willingness to sign this damaging provision and make it law, we are no longer able to serve as your advisors,” the council members said.

The Republicans who felt that the governor wasn’t taking racism in their state seriously enough said that they supported the council’s mission to “combat discrimination and advance diversity and inclusion,” but didn’t feel the governor was following that mantra.

Republicans across the nation have come face to face with the racial injustice teachings of Critical Race Theory which teachers children that they are inherently prejudiced and that white Americans have an obligation to make up for historical injustice.

John Ponnex (@guest_378613)

Since the Main St. Gazette continues to not accept my “Clean” posts and constantly cancels me out, I am now cancelling them out for ever and never to come back here again.

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377967)

more info here……………….>>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..wed there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377584)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

SarahStover (@guest_377323)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning GFVu Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>>>>>>__ bit.ly/3ylBfTC

BettyCashwell (@guest_377342)
Reply to  SarahStover

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and VLC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Azita Kerendian (@guest_377237)

GOOD IT IS ABOUT TIME TO TAKE GARBAGE OUT BECAUSE IT WAS STARTING TO STINK BADLY.

MaryCrisp (@guest_377133)

Start Now With This has Award Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck FCRu Within A Week!
Find out more here……………………….. >>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

EvieMorley (@guest_377119)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop FDYt Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/36crCud

NikkiReyes (@guest_377040)

more info here………………. 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Tim Toroian (@guest_376932)

It seems that systematic stupidity exists. SHOW ME A COUNTRY THAT HAS NO RACISM or other major prejudices such as religion or ethnicity. You don’t fix racism by being a racist. And they seem to forget it is a TWO-WAY street if you keep preaching that white cops are hunting blacks you get dumb blacks resisting mere traffic stops and creating physical and/or violent confrontation. IF BLACKS ARE BEING HUNTED AS ‘BRON CLAIMS WHY DON”T WE SEE MANY MORE BODIES??

Reply to  Tim Toroian

Because they exaggerate everything.

Angel D. Milan (@guest_376916)

uptil I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here………………………….. ____>>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.𝗼𝗿𝗴

SarahStover (@guest_376901)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FDVi First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3hj5YcX

Stephen Russell (@guest_376893)

Hooray apply nationwide Bravo

julia (@guest_376874)

more info here………………………….. 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟏.𝐭𝐤

Fern (@guest_376888)
Reply to  julia

Go somewhere else to advertise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JulianaPeterman (@guest_377665)
Reply to  Fern

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CXS I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟