Mexican president humiliates Kamala Harris with new announcement

In a humiliating turn of events for Vice President Kamala Harris, Mexican President Manuel Lopez Obrador said on Monday that planned to urge the United States to re-open its southern border “completely” and also declared that – despite the Biden administration’s statements to the contrary – “it has never been completely closed,” as the Washington Examiner reports.

The topic was set to arise during a scheduled phone conference between the Mexican leader and Harris, as the Lopez Obrador explained during a press conference held in Ciudad Juarez near El Paso, Texas.

“I have a call today with Vice President Kamala Harris. We are going to give continuity to the agenda that we have in common on migration issues, of course, the issue of opening the border…” Mexico’s president asserted, referencing closures stemming from the coronavirus pandemic.

Hoping to convince the U.S. to fully reopen the border in order to facilitate a resumption of business and trade between the nations, Lopez Obrador added, according to the Daily Mail, “It must be said that the border is open, not completely, but it has never been completely closed,” in what appears to contradict administration claims amid the ongoing migrant crisis.

Earlier this year, around the same time Harris was tapped to serve as the administration’s point person for the migrant influx overwhelming border communities, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas stated, “the border is closed,” and in June, the vice president herself commanded those considering embarking on a northward journey to reconsider.

“I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come. Do not come. The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border,” Harris said.

According to the New York Post, the phone discussion did occur as planned, and a White House readout of its content indicated that that pair of leaders covered matters impacting “ongoing bilateral cooperation” to tackle what the Biden administration referred to as “irregular migration.”

Even so, the administration is facing increased pressure to effectively acknowledge Harris’ failures when it comes to addressing the border crisis that shows no signs of abating. The bipartisan duo of Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) recently called on the president to name former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson to a “special executive appointment for border issues, saying that the historic surge of migrants has created a “humanitarian and public safety emergency.”

For months, Harris has tried her best to sidestep her assigned duties and downplay the severity of the calamity caused by unchecked illegal immigration, and Lopez Obrador’s willingness to state the obvious – that the border has never truly been closed – is unlikely to help her cause.

ArleneNissen (@guest_386878)

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your paypal account every week…
Get more information on following site………. ….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by ArleneNissen
Guest (@guest_386773)

What a bunch of lars the whole dam Democratic party is, starting with Biden/Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, the squad, Waters, Lightfoot, Abraham, Cuomo, etc. etc. they are disgusting traders & criminals out to take down our great COUNTRY so they will be rich & dictate to WE THE PEOPLE can & can not do!

Mariana (@guest_386762)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mariana
Megan Davis (@guest_386694)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis
Melody (@guest_386595)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
newani58 (@guest_386551)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by newani58
Erica (@guest_386519)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Stacy (@guest_386493)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
JOE (@guest_386460)

Harris the hoe is a real hole. Leave now and take your boss Biden along with Pelosi and Schumer with you !!!

Jim Robbins (@guest_386439)

KAMALA HARRIS is An IDIOT!!!! Kick her to the closest Curb!!!!

Oh, Kamala , Kamala when will you realize you are nothing but a disgrace to any of us.?????

charles jacobson (@guest_386424)

Let’s have Kameltoes closed “Permanently “, she is a disgusting human being.

PATTY (@guest_386415)

THE WHOLE SWAMP IN DC NEEDS TO BE ELIMANATED!!!!!!!! THIS IS MORE THAN THE mericN PEOPLE SHOULD Have to deL WITH?????????? REPUBLICANS GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND GET THIS DONE???????????? DON’T LET THE DEMS/FRAUDS PUSH YOU AROUND??????? BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW…..WHAT EVER THEY SAY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!!!!????? THEY ARE NOT HONEST PEOPLE??????????

Bruce Bill (@guest_386416)
Reply to  PATTY

Term limits is the obvious issue but power does not easily give up power esp since the power comes with great $$$$! We must vote out the professional politicians NOW or lose our country.

Trinity (@guest_386400)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……………………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Trinity
Jack Retter (@guest_386432)
Reply to  Trinity

Stop the work at home scams

Ashley (@guest_386348)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Newa (@guest_386418)
Reply to  Ashley

Joe Biden has destroyed America our citizens are doing more in poverty than ever before
Must :dethorn: biden and Harris now.