Mary Trump claims Ivanka Trump is the most likely to “turn” on the family

Former President Donald Trump’s niece has made an accusation against the first family saying that her cousin Ivanka Trump Kushner is likely the weak link in the Trump family chain, according to The Hill

Mary Trump, author of “Too Much and Never Enough,” a book based on her uncle, has said she thinks her cousin Ivanka Trump Kushner is “much less likely to stay loyal” to her father.

The psychologist and author’s assessment was in comparison to recently indicted Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg who has made headlines with the dozen-plus fraud and conspiracy charges levied against him.

According to The Hill, Weisselberg pleaded not guilty to a total of 15 charges that included tax fraud, conspiracy, grand larceny and falsifying business records.

The Trump origination CFO is accused of dodging paying taxes on about $1.7 million in income between 2005 and 2017, and the investigation is still ongoing.

Weisselberg’s arrest has prompted questions about what other individuals close to the organization might have a target on their back, and in an episode of “The New Abnormal” podcast, Mary Trump said she thinks prosecutors won’t need to rely on the COF’s testimony because her family members will turn on the former president:

“If there are two sets of books for Allen, there are two sets of books for other people. And I think we’re also going to find that in these millions of pages of documents there will be more evidence,” Mary Trump said.

“So either they’re not going to be solely relying on Allen Weisselberg to flip because either there’s documentary evidence of Donald’s direct wrongdoing or there will be other people who might be more willing to flip than Allen. And I think among those might well indeed be my cousins,” she continued.

According to Mary Trump, Ivanka Trump Kushner received hundreds of thousands of dollars in “consulting fees” when she was an executive for the Trump origination and according to the author her cousin “has more to lose” and “more to hang onto” due to the fact that “Her husband’s family is legitimately very wealthy.”

ThelmaJohnson (@guest_379904)

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , GDIO DSSAT eefe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Asa B. Gordon (@guest_379693)

The Best opportunities To Earn $62,000/Month. We all spend a lot of time on social media every day – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and the list goes on. If you’re used to getting a lot of likes or comments DAWq, or if you’re great at motivating others through your posts, you might want to consider turning this into a profession. It appears unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you do not check it…..…______ bit.ly/2UxdVDv

madge (@guest_379669)

its a shame when a family member goes against the family. No matter what the circumstances it does not give the right to bring another member down. She is hoping to make tons on her book. I will not purchase it.

Paul (@guest_379609)

No mary you are the frist trader
Cops are coming to kill me but when they do lam dam sure gonna try to take some with me

GC (@guest_379583)

Mary why don’t you go in Newsmax with Ivanka and say that to her on television news so we can see if your lies are for real. I don’t think so. She is a very smart lady and Loves her father. Why are you trying to bring attention to yourself??

Kathy Carter (@guest_379561)

I pray the Trumps sue everybody smearing their name.When the media goes after Biden’s and Sharpten. it will
be hidden so as not to make them look bad

use. Hale (@guest_379564)
Reply to  Kathy Carter

Such a lie about this family. I,too,hope they sue.

Katydid (@guest_379555)

Mary is a demented troublemaker. She must have not gotten what she deemed her fair share of the Trump money. It is always money that causes family fusses.

Erleebird (@guest_379578)
Reply to  Katydid

Shame on this turncoat. She is driven by jealousy!

FLAK (@guest_379552)

she’s wanna be trying to be

Hugh S. Banks (@guest_379413)

The Best opportunities To Earn $62,000/M0nth. We all spend a lot of time on social media every day – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and the list goes on. If you’re used to getting a lot of likes 0r comments nbg, or if you’re great at motivating others through your posts, you might want to consider turning this into a profession. It appears unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you do not check it…..… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

VadaAguilar (@guest_379511)
Reply to  Hugh S. Banks

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , defeGD DD SAT eefe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

VadaAguilar (@guest_379523)
Reply to  VadaAguilar

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , GD DDS SAT eefe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟