Louisiana students score religious freedom court victory over vaccine mandates

As high-profile Democrats encourage institutions and businesses to enact COVID-19 mandates around the country, several legal battles over the constitutionality of such decisions are playing out across the country.

According to Breitbart, a group of students at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) banded together and took the school’s vaccine mandate to a federal judge. The students walked out with a massive victory, as the judge ruled that such a mandate would be a violation of religious liberty, given that the school didn’t offer exemptions for religious or medical reasons.

It was at the end of June that VCOM issued a memo to all students saying that in order to be eligible to enroll in fall classes, students would have to prove they’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

At first, the school noted that religious and medical exemptions would be factored in for eligible students. However, later on, the school seemed to completely walk back those exemptions, requiring every student to be fully vaccinated, which sparked an immediate legal challenge.

A group of VCOM students, including Lynn Magliulo, Matthew Shea Willis, and Kirsten Willis Hall, claimed that the school not allowing religious exemption from being vaccinated violated their constitutional right to freedom of religion.

In part, the students argued that the vaccines are “devised from aborted fetal tissues, violating their religious beliefs,” thus going against deeply held religious beliefs. The students also cited the current status of the vaccines, which are still considered “experimental.”

Ultimately, Trump-appointed U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty agreed with the three students and issued a temporary restraining order against VCOM.

The judge ruled that the “threat to religious freedom was imminent,” and added that the “potential harm of a constitutional violation, ability to complete their education, ethics charges, and possible expulsion outweighs VCOM’s interest.”

While the victory is certainly one to be celebrated, hopefully, other federal judges around the country will follow suit, as the amount of litigation over COVID-19 vaccine mandates will undoubtedly skyrocket in the coming months.

NinaJames (@guest_389788)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by NinaJames
Suzanne (@guest_389381)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Suzanne
Linda (@guest_389362)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389313)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Marianne (@guest_389295)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389285)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389180)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389146)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389133)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
alicia cervera (@guest_389129)

Wonderful! We want RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS untouched.!!!!

Pattie P Kelly (@guest_389124)

The way I see it is yes they are taking away our right of religion. This is horrible to have aborted babies body parts in the vaccine. It also tells this might be why so many people are getting sick from the COVID shot. You have aborted baby parts in the vaccine. It’s God’s way of saying ” Do Not Murder” is one of the 10 Commandments. God is watching and He’s not happy.

Kyle james (@guest_389107)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Sue Gammon (@guest_389097)

so what they are saying is that all the vacines have aborted baby tissue. What an outrage. Now I know why these so called women are having abortions. Being paid to get pregnant and then kill the babies. How sick and immoral. If I had known that I would NEVER GOTTEN THE SHOTS. This makes me sick to my stomach. God forgive me for adding in killing of the unborn angels!

Rhonda (@guest_389068)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Helen M. Taylor (@guest_389086)
Reply to  Rhonda

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Helen M. Taylor
Sherrie (@guest_389040)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Bobbie Powell (@guest_389127)
Reply to  Sherrie

Why do you lie about this. i checked into this a couple of times and you are just part of a scam!

Samuel (@guest_389007)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇque ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 10k ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-180 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the connection and visit for more details thanks.↓↓↓↓

→→→→→ https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Samuel
Old Pioneer (@guest_388953)

This entire COVID Scare is a bought and paid for by the Obama/Biden Liberals/Communists/Socialists and greedy Global Government pushers like George Soros to maintain control of the American population and American financial base!! The Obama/Biden administration are the ones that used American Taxpayers $$$$ to give Fauci the OK to have the Chinese CCP lab make the COVID Virus made from the same exact strains of the flu the USA has had for many decades!!! H1N1, Swine, SARS, and many other strains of the flu which have been around since the early 1900’s and are still out there!!! There is such a thing as “Herd Immunity” which has been around just as long which will solve the problem if residents take proper care of themselves!!! The Government is dropping the number of COVID deaths daily because they can’t really tell what has caused the deaths of many so they lie about it to get what they want!!! The Government is paying hospitals lots of Taxpayer $$$$ to claim the deaths were COVID when they really weren’t just so they can scare the public!!! It’s all a ploy by our Liberal Obama/Biden Government to stop Trump and other Conservatives from fixing all the problems the DemocRAT, Liberal, Communist, Socialist problems that we have been forced to accept by the Liars on the MSM and other news sources!!!!

Louis Pratt (@guest_388971)
Reply to  Old Pioneer

I agree 100%.

Cynthia Smith (@guest_389051)
Reply to  Old Pioneer

Totally agree

Karen Malejko (@guest_388945)

The Covid vaccine is not made using aborted fetus tissue. In the early stage of testing AFT was used by Johnson and Johnson.

Terri (@guest_389080)
Reply to  Karen Malejko

Did you ask to see the paperwork that comes inside the vaccines? I have and they didn’t have any therefore I passed

Rambo67 (@guest_388942)

That should never be something that needs to go to court in the first place. The Universities are wrong for making that a requirement in the first place. A scam epidemic that was started by the Democrats to take over this country, remove President Trump from office, and destroy this country and replace the Constitution and Democracy with the New World Order, has just about been completed. One thing the Democrats could not do? Break the will of the Republicans and the Patriots of this country. They have lost that battle and will lose their disgusting evil plan. Patriots will rise up and take back this country. Those evil judges doing the Democrat bidding, the evil politicians who spew their evil, will all pay for their actions. If not in this lifetime, then come judgement day. We The People of the United States will no longer be ruled by these idiot, insane, Godless people. There days are numbered.

william baldwin (@guest_388933)

WOW A GOOD JUDGE FOR A CHANGE

Glad to see that one of Trump’s appointed judges did the right thing. too many of hi judges have turned their backs on conservatives.

anice (@guest_388869)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on
The given website…………. 👉  https://www.Workapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by anice
Janice (@guest_388820)

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Lupe K. Corbitt (@guest_388845)
Reply to  Janice

check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lupe K. Corbitt
Jonas (@guest_388799)

Follow the guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on the following web address

………..►► https://xurl.es/WorthProfits