Lindsay Graham calls out Biden for Afghanistan troop removal

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) offered harsh criticism for President Joe Biden’s adherence to the Taliban’s Aug. 31 deadline for pulling all American troops out of Afghanistan.

According to Fox News the Republican lawmaker didn’t pull any punches when laying out the president’s mistakes when dealing with the foreign terrorist organization.

“I don’t think he’s going to get away with it politically. I think there will be an uprising at home,” Graham said during his interview on Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

“It’s the most dishonorable thing a commander-in-chief has done in modern times. What he’s said today, he’s going to leave the August 31 deadline because the Taliban told him he had to get out.

Graham, was responding to the violent backlash to the American troop removal from the tumultuous country that has led to a furious scramble to get Americans and other innocents out of the country.

“There’s no way in hell we are going to get all American citizens out. We are going to leave thousands of Afghans who fought along our side behind, and we’re setting the table for the rise of al Qaeda and ISIS to attack us down the road,” Graham said.

In addition to the potential individual harm that could come to Americans or American sympathizers in the country when U.S. troops are gone, the international impact is also potentially devastating.

“The ISIS fighters have doubled in the last ten days,” the South Carolina lawmaker went on. “The jailbreak led to thousands of ISIS fighters in jail now on the battlefield. So I’m telling you, it is over.”

Graham ended his comments with a scathing reproach for the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces: “President Biden has signed the death warrant for thousands of Afghans who helped us. He is washing his hands of Afghanistan.”

Richard Hoard (@guest_391032)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Linda Lou (@guest_390985)

They have broken the deal they made with Trump. Biden Undid every damn thing that was good that Trump did because of hate . Pelosi thinks she is great for how she has screwed us over. yet we sit here and do nothing about these traitors. They have sold us out !!! They keep harping about jan6th LOL They want to get Trump and that is all they concentratet on is TRUMP. If Trump were still in office this would not be happening because Trump would blow them apart.We have NO government now NONE. Biden is senile and his wife sold him out because she wanted to be a first lady lol we are on the verge of a Civil War because they want to destroy our Constitution and take our guns and now the votes?? If we do to get these people out of power we will be another socialism country. Our children are idiots because we have let them teach them LIE AFTER LIE. We seem to worship BLM even tho they burned looted and raped and murdered. Get rid of the cops so they can do more of the same??? It has gone too far and we need to stop it now. Stop treating black people like garbage and make them get educations.Give THEM EDUCATIONS not others. Give our citizens free educations and make darn sure they teach the truth for a change. Skip Kindergarten have them go up to 12th grade and then add 2 more years of college free. Demand that they go to school for 14 years. No dropouts at all or they can finish their schooling in prison. Everyone needs that education and everyone needs to work. NO MORE WELFARE. If people want to keep having kids to stay on it they get fixed ASAP. No more abortions unless it is necessary to save a life of a woman who already has kids. Stop the free bees..make us work for a living and for decent wages and everyone does 2 years in the military .. Racism will be a jail term. A felony . we need ot get rid of all this hate.

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Anna

Someone needs to override Biden and get our people home safely.

Clara (@guest_390867)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Clara
MelinWilkerson (@guest_390908)
Reply to  Clara

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started>>>………… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by MelinWilkerson
Bonnie (@guest_390849)

How can Congress be so blind and not do something also.

Grace (@guest_390832)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com