Liberal comedian Bill Maher is OVER IT – slams CDC over updated mask guidance

A surefire way of knowing when liberals have traveled too far off of the reservation is when Real Time host Bill Maher feels as if he needs to comment on a given situation, which happened this week after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) flip-flopped on mask guidance for vaccinated Americans.

According to Fox News, the edgy comedian — a man certainly not known for his conservative views — opined on the CDC’s latest guidance, summarizing the new rules as nothing more than a band-aid for business owners government agencies to be able to “cover their a**.”

Maher held nothing back in his criticism of the confusing guidance issued by the CDC last week, in which the agency reversed its decision from May that vaccinated Americans would be able to ditch the mask, saying now that people in areas of “high” or “substantial” transmission rates, vaccinated or not, must mask up indoors.

Given the increased spread of the Delta variant of the virus, that covers a large swath of the entire country.

“The CDC put out new mask guidelines now, which, it’s all just so f****n’ confusing,” Maher said. “Indoors, outdoors, vaccinated, not vaccinated, masked, not masked. The Walmart shoppers don’t know who to punch anymore.”

He added: “So now we’re back to wearing the mask from the front of the restaurant until the waiter brings the breadsticks,” Maher said. “It’s called science, people! Sometimes I think we have to cover our faces so other people can cover their a–.”

Maher went on to take a rare shot at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who was one of the first leaders on Capitol Hill to reinstate a face mask mandate for House members and visitors.

“Anyway back to the masks, the House of Representatives reinstated the mask thing, and Kevin McCarthy, he’s the leader of the Republicans, he does not want to wear a mask. And Nancy Pelosi called him a moron. Then she remembered wait this is Congress, we have a certain decorum, she said ‘My esteemed moron,'” Maher said.

While Maher might not be everyone’s cup of tea, he should be applauded in this instance, as the CDC’s updated mask guidance and overall handling of the pandemic at this point should raise questions that transcend political beliefs.

4 1 vote

Teresa (@guest_385079)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing………   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Teresa
Susan (@guest_384966)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan
careh60245 (@guest_384825)

l 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 2 check for an aggregate of $2,200…this is the best choice I made in quite a while! “Much obliged to you for giving me this remarkable chance to 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 additional money has transformed myself from multiple points of view,

bless your heart!”……….. http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by careh60245
bob (@guest_384811)

This covid SCAM is nothing but LIBERAL politics !! The democratic SOCIALIST party [ with the help of the FAKE opinion networks ] WANTS the big fear to continue, because for them , it’s all about POWER and CONTROL . I do not want to grow a third foot , so no injection here , also , we’ve BEEN DONE with the mask crap . We just WON”T patronize ANY business that REQUIRES a mask !! PERIOD !!

graceythecat (@guest_384767)

There is no guidance from this communist democrat cult party controlled pos cdc.
Whichever way the money flows to their pockets they make announcements and so far it is leaning to what the communist democrat cult party want the communist democrat cult party gets, because they don’t follow the rules just makes the rules.
As long as china is supplying the money (10% to the big guy) the communist democrat cult party makes up these lockdown stipulations choking our economy and turning everyone into welfare recipients!

Peatro Giorgio (@guest_384761)

Centers for diseases control is nolonger a science based health organization. The CDC IS NOW A FULL BLOWN POLITICAL BODY. ONE WHICH MAKES DECISIONS BASED SOLELY ON THE POLITICAL ATMOSPHERE OF THE DAY. THEY HAVE FALLEN IN LOCKSTEP WITH THE W.H.O./ WORLD HEATH ORGANIZATIONS AN THE CCP/ COMMUNIST CHINESE PARTY.

Tim Toroian (@guest_384739)

Since we aren’t told exactly what is what I plan for the worst. Also partially because I think these Variants are NOT natural permutations.

Susieq (@guest_384717)

That’s what people who voted for dementia Biden gets! Mask on Mask off???? He’s a moron!!!! Democrats want to play politics! They want to tell Americans what to do, wear, ect! I say b go hm f…..off Biden and democrats!

GuyB70 (@guest_384715)

This is nothing more than the government trying to rule our lives. Time to tell them to piss off!

Katy Lied (@guest_384707)

Enough enough enough. If I’m gonna die I would rather die without a mask on my face, thank you. I took your GD vaccine and went through your fake “lockdown”, so I am now finished with your games. Enough killing businesses and our economy you supreme jackasses.

Connie (@guest_384696)

I got it – at first. We all did. Then Fancy Nancy and her cohorts found out it’s a new way to control the masses, so why not !! Forget it – I’m done. Even the community living where I am has decided it’s “over the top.”

Diana M Talmadge (@guest_384695)

For once, I agree with Maher.