Law professor says Biden’s DOJ-led lawsuit against Georgia could backfire

President Joe Biden and members of his administration have spent months spreading falsehoods — seemingly unchecked by a bulk of the media — about an election reform law passed earlier this year in Georgia.

In recent days, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced that Biden’s DOJ will file suit against Georgia in a challenge to the law. But according to Fox News, George Washington University Law Professor and Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley believes that challenging Georgia’s voter integrity law could result in a humiliating backfire for the Biden administration.

Turley explained that while Biden and his media mouthpieces have repeatedly — and falsely — slammed the new Georgia law of being “Jim Crow-like” in nature, the state’s new laws are shockingly similar to established voting laws in other states, such as Biden’s home of Delaware.

“I’m highly skeptical and I think they may ultimately regret this move. It could indeed clarify this issue in a way the Biden administration does not want,” Turley said, adding that “the Georgia law has great overlap with other states like Delaware.”

In other words, the widely repeated and mostly false narrative pushed by Democrats concerning the new Georgia voting laws could be exposed on a national stage.

Turley also dialed in on specific sections of Georgia’s election reform laws that, according to the polls, are more popular with the American people than Democrats and many in the mainstream media would like one to believe, such as voter ID requirements.

“Voter identification as an example is extremely popular with voters And you now see a lot of democratic members beginning to say really, ‘we are not questioning that anymore,'” Turley said.

On the other hand, the lawsuit might not ever see the light of day — at least not to the extent presumably desired by Biden’s DOJ — as Georgia state Attorney General Chris Carr called the lawsuit a “political campaign flier” for the Biden administration, adding that the suit won’t hold up in a court of law.

Perhaps Biden’s DOJ should attempt to challenge Georgia in court, as at the end of the day, it will likely be proven once and for all that Biden and his Democratic lackeys have been lying about the law all along.

Francesca Thompson (@guest_375627)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had.JHQ Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

LeslieJohnson (@guest_375580)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive GFDe Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐭𝐤

Saight (@guest_375549)

If You Are On A Lookout For A Way To Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Novv With This Award Winning Pr0gram And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Kathy Johnson (@guest_375357)

All biden is scared of is georgia proving he cheated

Reply to  Kathy Johnson

Yep!

MargaretMiranda (@guest_375318)

I bought a brand new BMW after having made $4269 this past one month and just over 14k last 5 week. I actually started this few SER Weeks ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum 97 BUCKS p/h. I use details from this
webpage See……………..>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Conservative American (@guest_375313)

As usual, the Democrats speak before they think. Of course the lawsuit will backfire! Anyone that reads the law can see that Biden and his lefties are lying about the new voter law!
The truth has to come out one way or another. Through a false lawsuit by the Dems is as good a way as any!

Shelia Herring (@guest_375210)

Well if they sue the state of GA, they will need to sue, Colorado, Delaware and every other state with similar laws !!!!!! FAIR IS FAIR, right ???

Dan F. (@guest_375206)

I’ll bet Ol Joe’s favorite movie is “Blazing Saddles” !!! He is doing an excellent copy of Mel Brooks main character, Governor LaPetimane !!!

LARRY (@guest_375199)

MAYBE OLE SENILE JOE HAD BETTER SUE DELAWARE!

Reply to  LARRY

LOL!!!

However, having Biden in the White House is not a laughing matter. He is not fit for office and should be declared so and Kamala is not fit either so we need a do over election. NOW!!!

Stephen Russell (@guest_375198)

Hooray awesome

julia (@guest_375176)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟏.𝐭𝐤

Demi Horton (@guest_375163)

RosaCorey (@guest_375028)

webpage See……………..>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

RosaCorey (@guest_375027)

webpage See……………..>> 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽://𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝟬𝟯.𝘁𝗸

RosaCorey (@guest_375026)

webpage See……………..>>

AnnaDarvall (@guest_374970)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working FCRe online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here………………………………………….. >>>>>>>> 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤