Laura Ingraham calls for investigation of Biden’s secret deal with Taliban

Fox News host Laura Ingraham proffered a theory that Congress should investigate the current CIA director’s trip to Kabul to meet with Taliban leadership.

According to a report in Fox News, Ingraham made her comments on Tuesday during her “Ingraham Angle” monologue the Fox Host called fur a full investigation to what she’s calling “Joe’s Taliban deal.”

Ingraham claimed that CIA Director William Burns traveled to Kabul to negotiate directly with Taliban which caused an increase in the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan ahead of the troop withdrawal from the country.

The Fox News host claimed that President Joe Biden’s decisions about the Middle East have been suspicious since it was revealed that he was sitting alone in Camp David’s Situation Room teleconferencing:

“What was going on that none of Biden’s top Cabinet officials were with him at this pivotal time? Just extended alone time with Jill? Very odd,” she said.

Ingraham added that Burns’ diplomatic schedule wasn’t altogether surprising but that it warranted further investigation:

“This raises lots of questions,” the news host said. “First, why send the CIA director and not a State Department official? What were the parameters of the talks? Did the CIA director push to get the August 31 deadline extended? Did he ask if any Americans were being held against their will or demand their release and safe passage? If so, what did we give up for that guarantee?” she asked.

“It’s hard to believe the Taliban just did this out of the goodness of their hearts: This entire scenario has been so fraught with lies and misrepresentations, that we don’t know what to think.”

Ingraham has voiced questions that many Americans have been asking themselves, which is why the current administration would go to the lengths Biden is to remove United States troops from a country where there was already a presence when there was clearly so much need for continued protection against terrorism.

4.5 2 votes

Richard Hoard (@guest_391034)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Anna
Clara (@guest_390869)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Clara
MelinWilkerson (@guest_390911)
Reply to  Clara

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started>>>………… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by MelinWilkerson
Grace (@guest_390836)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com