Laptop photos cast doubt on Biden denials of involvement in son’s business deals

Despite vociferous denials from then-candidate Joe Biden during the 2020 campaign of any past involvement with son Hunter’s controversial foreign business dealings, photo images secured by Fox News place those claims under serious suspicion yet again.

Though he has long insisted that he had no knowledge of the many lucrative overseas business enterprises in which his troubled son was engaged, even going so far as to say last year that he had “never spoken” to Hunter about such deals, photographic evidence to the contrary has emerged from the infamous laptop the younger Biden reportedly abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop.

Among the images that may prove extremely problematic for the White House is one from 2015 in which the senior Biden – then serving as vice president in the Obama administration – is seen standing alongside Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim and several other business executives, with Hunter also pictured in the frame, as the New York Post notes.

The photo bears a time stamp of November 19, 2015, the same day reflected in an email gleaned from the laptop which references an event on Hunter’s schedule described as “Breakfast with Dad – NAVOBS,” the acronym used for the U.S. Naval Observatory, the official residence of the vice president.

A blurb published in Politico contemporaneously with the photo’s time stamp seems to corroborate Slim’s presence in D.C. on the relevant date, reading, “SPOTTED: Carlos Slim in the lobby yesterday morning of the Georgetown Four Seasons.”

Indeed, as the Post further reported, Hunter and his business associates were collaborating on energy deals within Mexico and Latin America during the relevant time frame, and one of the pictured executives – Jeff Cooper – had expressed in an email to the younger Biden just how important the alignment they were seeking with the Mexican moguls could prove to be. “This is setting up to be flippin gigantic brother,” he wrote.

Cooper and Hunter Biden were also among those who flew as part of Vice President Joe Biden’s travel party on Air Force Two during a 2016 trip to Mexico a flight in which Hunter used the plane’s high-speed satellite capabilities to communicate with the foreign executives with whom he was trying to do business, the Post explained.

The Bidens have never denied the existence or authenticity of the laptop on which the photos were found, and given the voluminous evidence of the sitting president’s knowledge and involvement in his son’s business entanglements, one would think the White House will have no choice but to address the matter of his previous denials sooner rather than later. But then again, given the staggering lack of curiosity among the sycophants in the mainstream media, the nation may be in for a long wait.

HALEENARaposo (@guest_378938)

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , defeeFSSDfe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Libby Stevens (@guest_378348)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had.KJW Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

CatherinePittman (@guest_378290)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX DW I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Ken Hall (@guest_378144)

So, the press is in control of our justice system? That is basically what you are saying when you say it will be a long wait until they show any interest. The big question is, “Why is our Justice Department not investigating this?” It should have been done while Trump was still president, because, we all know, that there is no justice when Democrats are in charge. That was proven under Clinton many years ago.

Jerry Griffin (@guest_378125)

Biden is a liar or living in a fantasy world of his own !!! Just how many “gaffes” and untruths are going to be allowed ??? Hasn’t he stuffed his pockets with taxpayer dollars enough ??? What has he done for America ??? I’ll wait a long time for an answer to this !!!

SherryEvans (@guest_378050)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FSEq First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗸

JCE (@guest_377971)

The Biden family are all a bunch of corrupt and dishonorable rabble!

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377951)

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377950)

I am making $89/hour telecommuting. ewdw I never imagined that it was honest to

Michael J O'Connor (@guest_377884)

So you have all this information and nothing is being done, WHY?

Michael S Dowling (@guest_377883)

At this point in the wokehouseshow king bendover could tell all his involvement and still nothing will happen to him. NOTHING

Alysa (@guest_377870)

Biden is not mentally well to be president

Be Authentic (@guest_377869)

How much do the Marxist Left contractors get paid and PLEASE name their funding source although we can speculate

Louise Hill (@guest_377805)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

julia (@guest_377767)

I am making $89/hour telecommuting. ewdw I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link…………….𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟐.𝐜𝐟

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..sdfe there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377569)

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

SarahStover (@guest_377553)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.CWSq I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

IreneClemons (@guest_377547)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

CatherinePittman (@guest_378301)
Reply to  IreneClemons

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX TDEW I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

HALEENARaposo (@guest_378951)
Reply to  CatherinePittman

For Facebook User’s, Here I looked at the paycheck of $9103 , defeeDFSCDSE DCfe I be certain that my friend who like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron……

Open this web……–> 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟