Kyrsten Sinema nails the coffin of $3.5 trillion Dem infrastructure bill

Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) has announced that she does not support the proposed $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill put forward by her party, according to Town Hall Media

The Arizona Democrat dealt what some have called the “death blow” to Senate Democrats’ long-awaited infrastructure package.

While Sinema wants to be involved in the process of making an infrastructure bill that can pass both houses of congress, she made it clear that she does not support the $3.5 trillion price tag on the current bill.

“I have also made clear that while I will support beginning this process, I do not support a bill that costs $3.5 trillion — and in the coming months, I will work in good faith to develop this legislation with my colleagues and the administration to strengthen Arizona’s economy and help Arizona’s everyday families get ahead,” Sinema told The Arizona Republic.

In order to pass their bill, Democrats would need all 50 members of their caucus, including 48 Democrats and two independents, in order to balance out the 50 Republicans on the opposite side of the political aisle.

Even if they gain all 50 needed votes, they’ll be forced to lean on Vice President Kamala Harris’ tie-breaking vote to push through the mammoth bill.

There are other options, however. The Senate also has the opportunity to advance the bipartisan infrastructure package that comes with a substantially lower $1.2 trillion price tag.

The Senate could vote on the bipartisan bill as soon as Wednesday night, if it’s brought before the legislative body.

Unfortunately for Democrats, despite having control of Congress’s upper house, their technical majority is slight enough that they have been hamstrung on some key agenda items, such as their plentiful spending bills.

Nicole (@guest_384415)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour….They are looking for new people to join their team now and i highly recommend to everyone to apply…Thanks a lot.

Visit following page for more information…………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Nicole
Kathy (@guest_384266)

Thank You Senator for using common sense.We don’t need anymore debt

AnnaSwan (@guest_384245)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Try it, you won’t regret it!………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AnnaSwan
Tim Toroian (@guest_384189)

These nuts are throwing trillions around like they used to with billions. A trillion is a thousand billion. If you’ve never previously read me I like this demonstration; if you don’t believe it google it. One trillion seconds is about 31,688 YEARS.

Paul Flint (@guest_384149)

No pedo joe biden don’t want to suck the blood out little girls it thangs he wants to suck on

Bob Wolf (@guest_384146)

We need more dems to follow suit

Carolyn Exposito (@guest_384142)

We need some sensible Democrats to deny the Communist takeover of America

Paul Kalmakoff (@guest_384135)

Senator Sinema reflects the sentiments of the majority of the “voting” population.
She’s to be commended for her stance on this issue!

When, in heavens name, will this feckless Biden Administration “STOP” the illegal migration?
This invasion will forever change the Culture in this Country. How is this policy anything but TREASONOUS??? Hmmmm…???

Diana Walls (@guest_384132)

Finally a Democrat willing to stand up and do the right thing. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!

Nick Cignetti (@guest_384131)

This bill to the American Tax Payer does noting for them. It appears that members of congress on both sides never took an economics course. Here is rule #1 You cannot spend your way out of debt and all this bill does is shove an enormous bill on future generations. Live up to the oath you took when you took office!!!!!

Terryr (@guest_384130)

Dear Senator, Kyrsten Sinema, thank you for your very smart voting. I am a republican but In this political atmosphere I thank you for your stance, it is certainly a smart move to look further into any bill that the taxpayers are going to be paying for in the long run. Sometimes the fight to make a move needs to be thought out before it is forwarded to the tax payers’ this is certainly a good time to review the bill and stop all of the extra’s that that make no sense. There are good and not so good people in all parts of our government and private business you are one of the good people. It is a pleasure to see a person who is level headed and follows her brain, and I just wanted to thank you for bringing some sanity to our current political problems.

Charles N King (@guest_384128)

I have been around long enough to have seen wild inflation and gas lines, and energy prices take off like a rocket i.e. Jimmy Carter and OPEC. Injecting that kind of Phony (BORROWED FROM YOU AND ME, OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN) Money into the economy will send inflation through the roof! Would someone please give these idiots some instruction in basic economics?! Do the Dems really want to cause this this? I cannot believe that most younger members understand this, but the old hands should, Hmmm? Can you say POWER AND CONTROL?!

James may (@guest_384127)

Good extra u employment pay when there are 10000000 job openings is silly.

Paying for blacks and not whites to go to college is not infrastructure it is just racism.

You know what infrastructure is? Fixing bridges, paving roads and building more freeways.

gary (@guest_384123)

I knew that there had to be a least 1 dem that had a brain that worked some times

Susan Hoover (@guest_384586)
Reply to  gary

Thank you, Kyrsten Sinema for using good judgement! This decision will serve you well. Unlike all your Democratic friends who are dumb as rocks or just scared of Piglosi and her sqaud!

Susan Hoover (@guest_384587)
Reply to  gary

I agree! What happened to Joe Manchin?

jakina (@guest_384094)

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.
This is what I do………… https://www.workapp1.com