Kellyanne Conway demands VP Harris help young women in Afghanistan

While President Joe Biden still has a long list of questions that need to be answered concerning his botched U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, Vice President Kamala Harris is under the gun, too, but especially on a particularly important subject.

According to Sky News Australia, one of former President Donald Trump’s most trusted advisers, Kellyanne Conway, took issue not only with Harris’ bizarre absence over the past week but also demanded to know if Harris is willing to take a stand to help the women and young girls of Afghanistan who will likely soon return to living under Sharia law, under the Taliban’s new government.

While Afghanistan is a country that many believe we should have left alone in the first place, U.S. and allied troops managed to keep the Taliban at bay for nearly two decades, allowing women and girls in the country to go to school, learn trades and participate in society.

But with the Taliban returning to power, those fairly new freedoms could soon go by the wayside, and Conway wants Harris, who proclaims to be a leader of women’s rights, to answer for the administration’s failures.

“Would love to hear from the ‘First Woman Vice President’ on how her reckless, naive actions will cause most harm to Afghan women…and from the rest of the ‘pro-women’ ‘feminists,'” Conway tweeted on Monday.

Harris, who earlier this year bragged about being the last voice in the room as Biden formalized his plans to withdraw the remaining U.S. troops from the war-ravaged country of Afghanistan, has been eerily absent from the limelight since last week.

Many young women in Afghanistan who were born after U.S. troops first arrived in 2001 aren’t familiar with the idea of not being able to freely attend a school or learn things that their mothers and grandmothers were forbidden from learning.

Sadly, they will likely soon be thrust into that old world for the first time, as the Taliban aren’t exactly known for championing women’s rights.

It’ll be interesting to see if Harris, and leaders of the women’s rights movement in the Western world, will step up to help these young Afghan women when they need it the most.

5 1 vote

Ima (@guest_388719)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do…….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ima
Stephanie (@guest_388681)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stephanie
True American (@guest_388635)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Brenda (@guest_388576)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388566)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice

I surely hope someone steps up to help but I doubt it would be Biden or Harris as both are so blind and so stuck on themselves.

Cecilia (@guest_388522)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cecilia
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388502)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Karen (@guest_388435)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Karen
bob (@guest_388354)

Chingus street walking slut Harris doesn’t care about women , she just uses that ploy for political reasons . Women are being RAPED and KILLED in Afghanistan while jism eating Harris is in hiding . In just 8 months , CREEPY Joe , Snake Harris and the democratic SOCIALIST party have been destroying OUR country !! The republicans have got to re-take the House and Senate in 2022 , if not , you can kiss YOUR country as you knew it GOODBYE !!!

John Hollifield (@guest_388345)

John Hollifield

John Hollifield (@guest_388346)
Reply to  John Hollifield

Plus the fact that all of our military weapons were left behind! They all should have been destroyed! The enemy now is well equipped with US weaponry!!!!

Gloria Leatham (@guest_388324)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…
Check it out here………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gloria Leatham
Isobel Roberts (@guest_388312)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Isobel Roberts
Anna Mairinger (@guest_388303)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot Here……………… http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna Mairinger
Maria Haggard (@guest_388289)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Maria Haggard
MARY WILSON (@guest_388280)

SHE WOULD HANDLE IT LIKE SHE DID THE BORDER

Fred Parsons (@guest_388264)

this adminitration is full of GUTLESS wonders. there now i have made a derogatory statement about biden, as a military retiree I guess that they will consider me a terrorist

Thomas Alley (@guest_388282)
Reply to  Fred Parsons

I am too N don’t care how they label me this administration is uzeless

shadow (@guest_388239)

They do not have a leg to stand on. They screwed up even though they were warned. There is nothing to say but try to get the people out. Heads should role and trust must be built with the rest of the world.

Nancy (@guest_388249)
Reply to  shadow

More then heads should role. They all should be impeached and shown the door of the WH and given a boot in the butt.

Jack (@guest_388451)
Reply to  Nancy

That entire bunch from the congress to the senate should be checked out ! They each and everyone should know the constitution inside and out in order to qualify to even be eligible to run for office !!!

Lucille Marsh (@guest_388234)

Well the president and Harris needs to go they really havent done that much but cause trouble

Nancy (@guest_388250)
Reply to  Lucille Marsh

Are you kidding they are on their way to ruining the entire country and now other countries as well.

Suzanne (@guest_388233)

Harris is NOT ELIGIBLE to be VP or POTUS as she is NOT a Natural Born Citizen, a requirement of our Constitution, as both her parents were NOT US Citizens at the time of her birth as they were in the US on a student’s visa. Lawsuit has been filed in San Diego, CA by the Temecula Constitution Assoc and awaiting a hearing.

Nancy (@guest_388251)
Reply to  Suzanne

Good just like Obama they will be shut down and told to not speak about anything having to do with it. There is no justice for these people. Like the Clintons they are above the law of this country. And you folks that voted for these morons can thank yourselves for the problems and situations that we have and will have shortly after their BS

Gary Reph (@guest_388344)
Reply to  Nancy

The whole Government is shameful. Kicking them all out won’t fix the problem. We had a President that was doing the job. But no. We had to have good old Joe in there. Where he screwed everything up that Trump had in place. Now what?

Tim Toroian (@guest_388220)

This is a stressful situation, maybe she has cackled herself to death.

Nancy (@guest_388252)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

We can only hope so.

Vance (@guest_388216)

Looks like Biden and Harris have left in the dead of night. Send in the military to take DC now.

patrioted (@guest_388214)

Kamala can,t screw Afghanistan up anymore than Biden has.

Nancy (@guest_388253)
Reply to  patrioted

Oh yes she can and if she can’t I guarantee you Pelosi can

Manny (@guest_388208)

She screwed up her assignment on the border and accomplished nothing. Do you think she can help in the Afghan women’s pleas?? She can’t hear from Vietnam where she will be vacationing.

patrioted (@guest_388215)
Reply to  Manny

She is rounding up buyers for Secrets like Biden did as VP.

John G (@guest_388205)

Arrest the entire democratic socialist communist party immediately.

Myrna Singer (@guest_388207)
Reply to  John G

Yes and oust them forever

sharon (@guest_388204)

Harris will do nothing (but laugh & make stupid remarks) towards helping Afghan women once the Taliban starts imposing horrific restrictions on their lives! That goes for the pink-pig-hatted women who do nothing but demonstrate and really have no concern with women’s rights!

Lionel B. Hilbun (@guest_388198)

If any American or allie is murdered by the Taliban, Biden and anyone that aided him in his decision to withdraw without any plan for withdrawal should be tried for murder.

Jack Retter (@guest_388200)
Reply to  Lionel B. Hilbun

There already has been Americans and US supporters killed in the past week for that idiot and his partners unorganized attempt to withdraw

Nancy (@guest_388254)
Reply to  Jack Retter

Then try him for murder and treason and be done with him and his bunch.

DonRS (@guest_388197)

Let us hope that the DISMAL VP stays underground for the rest of Biden’s term in office!

John G (@guest_388206)
Reply to  DonRS

Biden should go back into his basement and stay there. He’s worthless as a president of even his back yard.

James A. Wilson (@guest_388162)

Good Idea. Send her over there to personally negotiate with the Taliban. She can call on her many skills.

Lionel B. Hilbun (@guest_388199)
Reply to  James A. Wilson

Her best work is laying on her back, the Taliban may like her

Ronald G McGinnis (@guest_388229)
Reply to  Lionel B. Hilbun

Funny, I heard she went up the ladder of success on her knee’s…

Nancy (@guest_388257)
Reply to  Lionel B. Hilbun

Or on her knees . YOU might be right after all.

Nancy (@guest_388256)
Reply to  James A. Wilson

Now that does sound like a great idea. And make sure she doesn’t have any security with her.

Richard White (@guest_388149)

★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on………
Look at it what I do…..>>>  http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard White
Janie Smith (@guest_388125)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Ashley (@guest_388050)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com