Kamala Harris gets the numbers – it’s worse than anyone imagined

It took her over three months, but Vice President Kamala Harris finally found enough time to make a stop at the southern U.S. border for a photo op, though she chose a particular area where the crisis doesn’t look so bad.

According to The Washington Free Beacon, by the time new numbers are released for the month of June, over 500,000 illegal immigrants will have made it across the U.S. border since Harris’ presidential appointment as America’s immigration czar, as recent data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) revealed that roughly 180,000 illegals are pouring over the border on a monthly basis.

As Fox News reported, Harris was widely panned for choosing the El Paso, Texas area for her long-anticipated border visit, as the area pales in comparison to other areas in the Rio Grande Valley that are being hit hardest by the immigration crisis at the southern U.S. border.

“If Vice President Harris truly wanted to assess the situation at the border, she’d head to McAllen and sites along the Rio Grande Valley,” an anonymous CBP official told Fox. “It will be worth seeing if this trip extends beyond a rubber stamp of ‘I visited the border.’”

Tom Homan, former acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) chief, echoed that sentiment, essentially saying that Harris took the easy way out in the name of grabbing a few photo ops.

“Now, El Paso, is seeing a rise in crossings, absolutely a rise in drug crossings, but when you look at the crisis, why would you not go to the epicenter and talk to the men and women of Border Patrol and see what’s going on?”  Homan told Fox News.

The Rio Grande Valley area, one of the areas at the southern U.S. border that has undoubtedly suffered as a result of the immigration crisis, might have been avoided by the vice president because she has even faced criticism for her lack of response by members of her own party who represent the area.

The vice president was also criticized over her recent trip to Guatemala, one of the “Northern Triangle” countries where a large number of migrants originate from, as she was met with protesters upon her arrival, as she went on to continue to blame “climate change” as one of the reasons why migrants flee their countries.

It would behoove President Joe Biden, Harris, and Democrats, in general, to get a grip on the out-of-control immigration crisis as soon as possible, as the 2022 midterms are inching closer and the topic happens to be at or near the top of the list of concerns of millions of American voters.

SarahStover (@guest_376911)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive FDGi Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3x8SmYt

BettyCashwell (@guest_377350)
Reply to  SarahStover

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and WLDC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Sick&Tired (@guest_376806)

ONE THING THAT IS A “FACT”……… WE CAN NO LONGER WATCH AND SEE WHAT BIDEN AND HARRIS ARE DOING TO THIS COUNTRY……THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY…….HAVE TO SOMEHOW GET IT STOPPED. ! ! ! ! BIDEN AND HARRIS HAVE TO “IMPEACHED” DUE TO ALL THEIR ID-IO-TIC AND ST-U-PID ACTIONS AND SITUATIONS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING THIS COUNTRY IN………….TIME TO GET IT STOPPED. !!!! THE MIS-ERA-BLE SUPREME COURT – IF, THEY EVEN CALL THEMSELVES JUDGES HAD BETTER STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SAY: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH BIDEN AND HARRIS. ! ! !

LillyFlynn (@guest_376685)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And FDC Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3x8pu2q

Thad (@guest_376675)

First off stop lying about your earnings. Next Biden already calls her president, and some times mommy. When he wets his depends

Bruce Walters (@guest_376633)

Calling Harris “Vice President” is as laughable as calling Joe Biden “President”. Both have been proven useless, and incompetent, just like the rest of the Democrats. Reinstate Donald Trump as the rightful President

Reply to  Bruce Walters

I vote for that! These two clowns are ridiculous.

Tim Toroian (@guest_376629)

We all know what Hyenas are and do.

Katie Moore (@guest_376621)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.KJQ I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Katie Moore (@guest_376620)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.KJH I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

DM (@guest_376596)

This border thing is going to plan for the Democrats. This all is exactly what they wanted. Putting Heels Up in charge was just the punchline to the joke. They think all these illegals will make up the new voter corps for the Dems, but the citizen voters they are losing will dwarf the numbers of illegals that they hope to gain. Another failed Dem plan in a very long line of failures.

Dolores (@guest_376626)
Reply to  DM

She never left the airport.at least that’s what I heard, and supposedly her aide stepped off tarmac. . Harris is a goat,

Reply to  Dolores

This has to be stopped! WE cannot continue to have the crossing at the boarder so vigorous. Kamala and Biden need to go maybe send them to Mexico permanently.

Terry Bell (@guest_376798)
Reply to  cozycalico

Mexico is NOT far enough away !

VictoriaSimpson (@guest_376528)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your TGBh First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝟱𝟯.𝘁𝗸

Isabelle Rice (@guest_376507)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Keith (@guest_376484)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>>➤➤ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩.𝟔𝟔𝐠𝐡𝐳.𝐜𝐨𝐦 ●☚

BettyPowers (@guest_376381)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Dorothy J. Santiago (@guest_376395)
Reply to  BettyPowers

This online job is best for students. Because no experience is required..Boom..Check this.. 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟔𝟐.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Jasmine (@guest_376353)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your GFDa First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐭𝐤