Kamala Harris cackles dismissively when reporter asks about Afghanistan

Known for her willingness to flee difficult situations and evade tough questions, Vice President Kamala Harris embarrassed herself on camera Friday by responding to a reporter’s question about the crisis in Afghanistan with her typically dismissive chortle, as the Washington Examiner reports.

Harris encountered a group of journalists as she prepared to leave for an official visit to Singapore, and when one of the assembled reporters began to ask, “What’s your response to reports of Americans…,” the vice president, clearly eager to avoid having to answer for the administration’s handling of the crisis in Kabul, said, “hold on, hold on, hold on,” before unleashing a raucous laugh and saying, “slow down, everybody,” as the Daily Mail further noted. Watch:

Realizing that she would be unable to dodge the topic entirely, Harris asserted, “I want to talk about two things. First, Afghanistan, we couldn’t have a higher priority right now,” adding that “in particular high priority is making sure that we safely evacuate American citizens, Afghans who worked with us, Afghans at risk, including women and children… .”

Harris, to whom Fox Business personality Lisa Kennedy Montgomery recently referred as a “cackling pantsuit,” has long been criticized for letting loose with inappropriate bursts of laughter when pressed on serious matters.

Fox News’ Jesse Waters recently opined that Harris’ habit is simply a “defense mechanism” used to defuse the tension when she is confronted by a question she is unable or unwilling to answer, saying, “In layman’s terms, it perhaps would be a glitch in the system, a tick, or a ‘tell’ in poker.”

According to Waters, “…she does it for several reasons: One, to soothe her anxiety. Two, to buy her time if she’s unsure, she can use that time to formulate a response. Three, to kind of guide the vibe of the interview from a serious to a less serious one, and then finally, it is kind of a lame attempt to form a bond with the person asking her a tough question.”

The bizarre, arguably offensive trait exhibited routinely by Harris may be partially to blame for the vice president’s tanking public approval ratings which indicate that voters in large numbers do not believe she is capable of holding the position from which she is a mere heartbeat away.

With a recent Rasmussen Reports survey revealing that a staggering 55% of likely American voters view Harris either as “not at all qualified” or “not qualified” to be president, it is becoming increasingly clear that a sense of buyer’s remorse among the electorate – and perhaps even within the Oval Office – is indeed strong.

Jasmine (@guest_389840)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jasmine
Shannon (@guest_389820)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Shannon
PeperPots (@guest_389780)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by PeperPots
Christine (@guest_389724)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot.

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Christine
Kathleen (@guest_389649)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kathleen
Paula (@guest_389637)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Paula
Rachel (@guest_389618)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel
Terry (@guest_389597)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started……………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Terry
Buddy Holeman (@guest_389526)

What a total embarrassment to this country. She is totally incapable of holding this office and needs to be removed along with Biden.

SaraPaul (@guest_389525)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details…………….. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraPaul
Rita (@guest_389508)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rita
Michael (@guest_389481)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michael
Andrea (@guest_389452)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Andrea
Suzanne (@guest_389420)

Harris is NOT ELIGIBLE to be VP or POTUS as she is NOT a Natural Born Citizen, a requirement of our Constitution as both were in the US on a student’s visa and to date her father is still NOT a US Citizen by choice. WAKE UP AMERICA!

Jacquelyn L Marsh (@guest_389425)
Reply to  Suzanne

Obama wasn’t a “Natural Born Citizen,” either! So, how come he was eligible to be POTASS?

Cackling is the only thing Kamala is good at and that does not help our country one bit. Please impeach Biden and Kamala now! They are destroying our country.

IrishEyes2C (@guest_389388)

People are dying, being murdered and being beaten by the Taliban (or as Biden likes to call them the Tal-ee-ban) and all this imbecile can do is laugh. She’s counting the days until she’s got enough votes from the Biden cabinet members to remove Biden as President. She’s sneaking off in the middle of the night like a coward. Americans overseas deserve more and better treatment. Why are people calling Hillary Clinton and not Biden’s Secretary of State Anthony Blinken? This administration is just full of incompetent members like this imbecile Kamala Harris and Anthony Blinken. They don’t seem to have a clue, their incompetent, lying or all of the above. I’m going with ALL of the above.

SUE (@guest_389387)

just a stinkin’ sick pig

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_389384)

If we had real justice in this country, both her and the drooling fool would be up on murder charges!

Gilbert (@guest_389383)

American people need to start a Class Action lawsuit against this Administration and the house and senate who started all the Bullshit they have put us through so far this year and demand they be thrown out of AMERICA

johnponnex (@guest_389372)

The highest priority should be to get rid of Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Shift, Nader, the 4 and all the others that support the destructions of America!

Lynn (@guest_389374)
Reply to  johnponnex

You spoke the truth there! I agree call your congressmen and senator I did.

jakina (@guest_389349)

GOOD LUCK…. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
SaraJames (@guest_389304)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Sienna (@guest_389276)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Richard Hoard (@guest_389202)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Mary M. McClain (@guest_389267)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com