July 2021 border encounters up 5x from July of last year

The Biden administration and the nation are suffering a negative impact from their border policies after it was reported that July illegal immigration was on the rise.

The Daily Wire recently reported that The Department of Homeland Security announced that Customs and Border Patrol saw a sharp increase in migrant encounters, despite Biden’s recent promise that illegal immigration would wane over the summer.

“There is a significant increase in the number of people coming to the border in the winter months of January, February, March. It happens every year,” Biden said

“The reason they are coming is that it is the time they can travel with the least likelihood of dying on the way, because of the heat in the desert.”

Agents with CBP came into contact with 212,672 migrants in July, according to the report, which is a 13 percent increase over June’s 188,000 encounters and more than 5x the number of crossings from one year ago.

Fox News reported that Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas stated that a large portion of the July border encounters ended in deportation due to health concerns.

Under Title 42 health protections CBP is permitted to eject migrants who need to be held in closed facilities before they are processed if they pose a health threat.

This precaution has been re-instituted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and surge of the Delta variant, however, it has prompted a lawsuit against the administration from the American Civil Liberties Union.

“It is complicated, changing, and involves vulnerable people at a time of a global pandemic,” Mayorkas said.

Robin (@guest_387366)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.
Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  ttps://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Robin
Julie (@guest_387287)

These are 2 pay checks  💵 $78,367 and  💵 $87,367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage….

Just visit this website now……………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Julie
alicia cervera (@guest_387259)

Our country is Collapsing from all sid3s due to the idiocy of the biden regime. they are either clueless or so smart that are trying intentionally to destroy the USA and the Capitalist system.

Marcie (@guest_387179)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marcie
xiyofir8 (@guest_387134)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by xiyofir8
shadow (@guest_387104)

Any thing to get a vote. Even if you are not an American. Do not put your children at risk with gang members and drugs pouring into the country. Make sure you vote wisely next time.

Leslie (@guest_387094)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.

Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com  👈

Last edited 1 month ago by Leslie
Pamela (@guest_387083)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Pamela
susan pretty (@guest_387075)

we need to send all the illegals back where thay came from, Biden is an idiot not the president, an illegal president, trump won…..

Vince (@guest_387033)

No it isn’t, President Dipstick.
YOU WON’T ENFORCE THE BORDERS!!!

Lynn (@guest_387055)
Reply to  Vince

The whole democratic house and Senate need to be gotten for treason for not caring about our lives with these infested illegals!

Sandy (@guest_387032)

Democrats way of destroying this country as we know it.

Nancy (@guest_387047)
Reply to  Sandy

People they don’t care one bit about any of us or them either. If they did they would not let them in this country without either vaccinating or testing and quarantining. They want us to have to go full blown Communist but let them come across as they wish and then scatter them across the country so that they can be assured that we will have another surge of this crap. Then they can lock everyone down again and control our every move again. F*** them it won’t happen that way again. They believe all of us are totally stupid when it is only their idiot followers.

Henry D. (@guest_387030)

The numbers don’t phase Joe, he is out of it already. He is stalling time to do more damage. STOP HIM NOW!

wadina (@guest_386987)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by wadina
Lora (@guest_386925)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com