Judge thwarts Britney Spears’ request to hasten conservatorship hearing

Much to the disappointment of troubled pop superstar Britney Spears, a judge this week denied a request from the songstress to expedite a hearing in the battle to remove her father, Jamie Spears, from a conservatorship put in place to manage her estate that dates back to 2008, as Variety reports.

Spears recently retained new legal counsel in her fight against her father’s continued role in her affairs, and that attorney’s petition to speed up a hearing previously — and still — slated for Sept. 29 was denied without prejudice by Judge Brenda Penny in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Lawyer Matthew Rosengart argued in his filing that “every day matters” when it comes to extricating his client from her father’s control, financially and otherwise, and he requested that the scheduled hearing be moved up a full month.

Rosengart claimed that Jamie Spears has been “dissipating” her once-considerable fortune and continues to wield “microscopic” and often inhumane control over her daily life, documenting in hard-dollar figures the extent to which he believes Britney Spears’ father has enriched himself by virtue of the conservatorship.

As the Daily Mail noted, Jamie Spears, for his part, opposes any change to the current arrangements and maintains that his daughter is “mentally sick” to a sufficient degree that she could well be subject to “involuntary psychiatric hospitalization” based on his own observations and those of temporary conservator overseeing Britney Spears’ personal and medical decisions, Jodi Montgomery.

Adding to the vexing nature of the case, Montgomery subsequently denied Jamie Spears’ characterization of her thoughts on Britney’s mental state, and she has continued to support the notion that the singer’s father should no longer be involved with the conservatorship, according to Variety.

Interest in the Britney Spears saga has extended far beyond music fans in recent months, with prominent lawmakers on both sides of the aisle expressing support for her quest to be freed from her father’s control, even going so far as to introduce a bipartisan bill to enhance protections for those in guardianships, as The Hill noted.

Rep. Charlie Crist (D-FL), who joined with Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) to bring the legislation to the forefront, explained, “The fact that we have a Democrat and a Republican doing this in concert in Congress today is pretty extraordinary,” later adding, “This is really not a right versus left issue, this is a right versus wrong issue, and far too many times these things go wrong.”

In a recent discussion of the situation with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, actress Rose McGowan posed the rhetorical question of why anyone should “care about a rich pop princess,” but poignantly added, “it goes deeper than that…it goes to…the rot in the machine and how society also plays a part in a weird form of oppression,” suggesting that even while the masses lavished her with adoration, Britney Spears was effectively “being tortured.”

Megan Davis (@guest_386696)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis
Melody (@guest_386597)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
Debra Myland (@guest_386577)

What a sad,sad situation!

Evangelina (@guest_386575)

The good thing about this is that it has exposed slave labor in the Industry and I have no doubt it will also expose the sex trade and Trafficking of Stars like this. Keep the Faith, Stand Strong, Be Bold and Be Courageous Britney!

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_386566)

Sounds like daddy is a Leitch!

soraha88 (@guest_386553)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Joyce Roman (@guest_386536)

Her money hungry father should be ashamed of himself!

Stephen Russell (@guest_386533)

Why is judge halting this issue, whats in it for him, her?

Erica (@guest_386521)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Robert Miller (@guest_386513)

I guess the Judge was paid off?

Stacy (@guest_386495)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Sheri Pollard (@guest_386486)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sheri Pollard
Dede (@guest_386485)

I’ll bet that scum sucker is going to fight giving up the legal control over that poor kid. What a louse
You go work and command big bucks and I will take all the benefits. What a low life thief. He not only needs to lose this cushie job he should have to give back a big chunk of his ill gotten gains. What a dirt bag.

Gene (@guest_386483)

She thru the years have been seen as a person that has issues in her life. Just hope that she can get the best results in life as she needs in her future as she is a real person. In not a pocket book too be destroyed for being the person who she is in find true love in her life today. As like it should be for use all in life today. Sending prayers to her and her future in life.

Dolores (@guest_386482)

16,000 thousand a month. Is what her dad pays himself, then a completely different conservator gets a paycheck. There must be 30 peop l e or more sucking her dry.. Keeping hersometimes 6. People observing her dressed undressed bathing, ob/gyn. Keeping her drugged, ca t buy a car,must get permission too spe n d a dime.. so dad is stealing her earnings, decid e s when she will 2ork. Signs everything, how much is her keepers getting????? I keep hearing illness, what illness? Sounds like brain damage from all the drugs they keep pouring down her.. and now Jaime has more or less told her too shutup or it’s the str a ight jacke.t

Hoff (@guest_386475)

Her ‘father’ doesn’t care about her, only her money which he should not get another red cent of. Further more he should have to pay back all that he has spent on himself!

JCE (@guest_386471)

Wow..is the judge getting a cut too! What a crock. Do you think the judge would want to wait if it was her dad, her career, her life?? Not hardly! This whole thing sucks.

Elva (@guest_386404)

This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386350)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com