Judge Jeanine hammers Biden, says he gave Taliban terrorists ‘their own nation’

President Joe Biden’s failed and mishandled U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan will have dire consequences for the United States — and the rest of the free world — for years to come.

As Fox News reported, the network’s own Judge Jeanine Pirro pointed out in a recent airing of her show that President Biden has essentially handed the Taliban — a brutal terrorist regime — their very own nation from which they can plot, plan and eventually execute virtually any terrorist act they please.

“Biden prioritizes Afghans with no connection to the United States and no vetting over American citizens. One hundred Afghan evacuees are being investigated for possible ties to terrorism,” the judge said in her opening monologue.

She added: “The world watches as Biden, according to reports flies Afghan men with child brides, pedophilia or human trafficking where I come from, into Wisconsin over Christians and young soccer players, where they are abandoned, stranded and left as hostages. Joe Biden has given a terrorist organization their own nation.”

Jeanine went on to point out several consequences of Biden’s actions, including the fact that the Taliban are parading around Afghanistan in cutting-edge U.S military equipment while showing off the latest and greatest U.S. military weapons that they’ll likely use to enforce their dominance.

She dialed in on Biden’s sinking approval numbers, and then held nothing back as she excoriated the president for his gross incompetence with regard to virtually everything he touches.

“You are no longer the commander-in-chief. You are the liar-in-chief. You spew lies as truth. Then turn and bobble away, incapable of answering questions. Instead you send out your puppets on a string to double down on your lies,” the judge said.

She also accused Biden of aiding and abetting the Taliban, adding that his decision to strand hundreds — or more — Americans behind enemy lines in Afghanistan amounts to nothing less than a “dereliction of duty.”

Cheryl (@guest_395941)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
TaraJohnson (@guest_395924)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by TaraJohnson
Cheryl (@guest_395906)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Here’s what I’ve been doing…….►  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Anna
Cheryl (@guest_395830)

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395783)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395712)

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395691)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Claudia Rivier (@guest_395659)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Claudia Rivier
Cheryl (@guest_395658)

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
SophiaDoherty (@guest_395610)

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Richard Hoard (@guest_395591)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
paw paw (@guest_395531)

She has a point!

Richard Hoard (@guest_395529)

OVER…

Richard Hoard (@guest_395475)

OVER…..

Katie (@guest_395368)

Nothing but spam promoting scams. Don’t tell me you cannot filter these out when you are so quick to filter out some of my comments.

Richard Hoard (@guest_395261)

OVER..

Richard Hoard (@guest_395203)

OVER.

Richard Hoard (@guest_395143)

OVER

David Druif (@guest_394834)

The 13 deaths in Afghanistan are terrible. Let us not forget in Chicago the number homicides in the last month exceeds 13 by a large number. You are safer in Afghanistan than in Chicago. Way to go Mayor Lightfoot. Keep up the good work.

Biden needs to be dropped from air plane over Afghanistan with parachute and then left to fend for himself. We should just forget about him like he does with others.

L W (@guest_394796)
Reply to  cozycalico

You are right on….drop that IDIOT right in the middle …..

larry ossler (@guest_395015)
Reply to  cozycalico

BIDEN should face courtmarshall—TRAITOR in yhe NTH degree!!!

alicia cervera (@guest_394773)

She is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT on all the points!!!

Robert W (@guest_394771)

Biden is just fulfilling Obama’s desires for a Muslim take-over of our country!!!!!!

Redhead (@guest_394736)

Joe Biden never was and never will be a decent human being. His whole life he hasn’t accomplished not one thing getting rich on being corrupt and getting away with it for 50 years. It’s time to take him and his administration down. What he caused in Afghanistan was despicable and the families of our military are now mourning the loss of their loved ones. My condolences to each and everyone of those families, my heart hurts for you. Your loved ones will never be forgotten, they are true patriot heroes. Our military is the best and they trusted our commander in chief, Biden should have nightmares for the rest of his sorry life for letting our military down. Let’s vote this administration out and bring back our country better and stronger then ever before!!!

Larry Turman (@guest_394729)

It’s a sad day in America having a poor old man being told what to do by a group of deep state TREASONOUS individuals

Redhead (@guest_394727)

The Biden Administration and the entire Biden family should suffer for all the hatred they have caused in this country. They have taken a beautiful country such as ours and ripping it apart, and for what? They are useless pieces of sh.. to want to destroy this land. Patriots everywhere stand and unite so we can take these terrorist out of office and destroy their regime. They don’t deserve to live in the USA.

Susie Rissler (@guest_394681)

Biden is going to get us all killed and he doesn’t care because he hates America just like Obama did and still does. We need to get him out of office now whether by impeachment or court martial, it needs to be done. He is a danger to us all. He is letting Taliban killers in our country and not caring that they are going to kill a lot of people at once. It is 4 day to 9/11 and I hate to say it but we might have another 9/11 because of Biden.

Daniel Less (@guest_395226)
Reply to  Susie Rissler

Joe Dementia Biden is not only the President of USA, he’s also the leader of the free world, i.e. the member states of NATO, Japan, Taiwan, Israel and others! His incompetence, weakness, clear signs of mental and intellectual deterioration is alarming, to say the least to the Allies of America!
He is not only making a Fool of himself and embarrassing US citizens, he’s making the free world a less safe place to live in right now! Which should alarm everyone around the globe!

Edward Sharkey (@guest_394676)

Why is everyone talking impeachment an nothing being done????

Katy Lied (@guest_394656)

Incredible that Bungling Biden has any approval to poll. He has screwed up everything he and the Ho have touched. I’m VERY happy to hear that the duo is going to campaign for Gruesome Newsome. Happy because they will screw that up too and make him look worse so he can be flushed.

Last edited 20 days ago by Katy Lied
Barbara A Leschinskey (@guest_394655)

You are right about everything that you said. I am thankful that you told the real truth.