Jill Biden to take up full-time teaching job at community college

First Lady Jill Biden, who can often be found corraling President Joe Biden, her husband, at his various public appearances, will reportedly be stepping out of the limelight to some degree.

According to PJ Media, the first lady will soon return to her in-person teaching job at Northern Virginia Community College, where she’s been employed since 2009. Notably, she’ll be the first first lady to take up a full-time job.

For the last year, like most other teachers and professors, Jill Biden has taught English and writing at the college virtually, USA Today noted.

“There are some things you just can’t replace, and I can’t wait to get back in the classroom,” Jill Biden said during an interview last month with Good Housekeeping magazine.

Her exit from the daily activities in the White House will be a relief for many who believe she was a bit too involved in her husband’s day-to-day, presidential duties.

It was only in June that a picture of the first lady sitting at a desk on Air Force One was tweeted with a caption that read, “Prepping for the G7,” leaving many to wonder which Biden was running the show, as first ladies typically do not “prep” for G7 meetings.

Prior to the 2021 Olympics, it was announced that Jill Biden was scheduled to travel to Tokyo as the American representative, as well as hold diplomatic meetings with various leaders while in-country — a job typically reserved for the actual president.

PJ Media’s Matt Margolis summed up the situation best by writing, “While it’s arguable that she might be less embarrassing than her husband, it doesn’t change the fact that she was not elected or appointed to any official position granting her any authority to conduct business on behalf of the federal government. So, yes, Jill Biden’s return to teaching is a good thing, but not for the reasons the media is gushing about.

Without his wife directing him around the room and telling him what to say, it’ll be interesting to see how President Biden manages on his own during his next public appearance.

Cheryl (@guest_396074)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Cheryl
Madeleine Noble (@guest_396069)

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Madeleine Noble
Deborah Aruto (@guest_396065)

I bet this job will not last long these collage kids will brutilize her and rightly so

Mildred Blackburn (@guest_396063)

This is NOT the kind of person we need teaching in a college or anywhere else!

Richard Hoard (@guest_396058)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 15 days ago by Richard Hoard
jojo53 (@guest_396053)

Found a safe haven, did she? AMERICA has NO tolerance for liars, cheats or protectors of felonious crimes…hear that Jillie,? turn in your STEP son and husband

Richard Hoard (@guest_396034)

OVER…..

paw paw (@guest_396013)

She is NOT a first lady because Biden was placed in Presidency by FRAUD!!!!

bob (@guest_396012)

The only thing slut Jill should be teaching , is the proper way to swing a purse on the corner of 5th and main !!!!

Leonard Pribish (@guest_395979)

We need our warriors to take over by November or our country is gone and Obozo has to be brought up for Treason and put to death and many more of them weed them out they hate our country and should leave so we have to put them to death we will not win another election if we are nice guys Az. audit is done when they take back there votes we just need two more states and the Fake President is out he did not win.

Vickie (@guest_395969)

Thank God she is gone and she is far from First Lady the election was a fraud first of all and Biden is not president of anything its all just been a fake and a puppet show from clowns with their own circus .and it is slowly clasping right before their eyes.its nothing but a fake play in process. can’t wait til the new comes in and the fake goes out the democrats willno longer be dictators in charge.out with the evil ,in with putting this country back together and better.

K J Kadziauskas (@guest_395949)

So Biden’s Administration has forced Jill out of the White House so they have total control now?

Gidget (@guest_395952)
Reply to  K J Kadziauskas

I was thinking the same thing!! Besides her and Joey made a fortune from the Chinese and Russians when he left all Our Weapons and Vehicle’s for the Taliban, Don’t think that crap wasn’t done on Purpose!

Gail Davis (@guest_395942)

Now that Jill is going back to work, I guess they must need the money as Hunter isn’t giving a % to his Dad, who is going to wipe senile communist pedophile Biden’s ass?

Seb26 (@guest_395840)

She knows she is NOT the True First Lady. lt was a Fraudulent Election .

THOMAS (@guest_395831)

So (dr.) Jill Biden is off to ruin the lives and minds of college students !
I hope the students eat her alive because she is a worthless item to education !
May she have no success at all and fail on every front !
Just who will be looking after her demented husband ?

Greta (@guest_395811)

Maybe she is tired of leading her demented old man around.

PattyAnn (@guest_395845)
Reply to  Greta

Greta, maybe she knows something we don’t know and is high tailing it out before the sh*t hits the fan…Hopefully that demon-rat gang will be kicked out of the white house soon….

Martine Lopez (@guest_395810)

Well the fact that she was not elected or appointed to any official position granting her any authority to conduct business on behalf of the federal government is very true, but then again Joe Biden wasn’t either, he was placed in the position by a group of home grown terrorist in America! TRUTH CAN’T MAKE IT UP!
The second question of what will Biden do with out her guiding him around, well I’m sure they will get him an assistant! I’m pretty sure it will turn up to be another Clinton/Lewinsky debacle!

Good Luck (@guest_395808)

What is she going to teach Marxism . Maybe CRT.

Katie (@guest_396077)
Reply to  Good Luck

She has the title Dr. What is she the Dr. of??? I don’t believe I’ve heard anything about this.

Dallasmommy (@guest_395807)

Maybe she’ll never come back. She’s not too bright herself/Only thing she ever did was messed around with biden when she babysat his kids and then cheated on her husband with Biden after his wife died. they both deserve each other, the HO and the pedophile

Last edited 16 days ago by Dallasmommy
Shuggs (@guest_395805)

I guess Jill got tiredness of being Senile Joe’s aide. Going back to teaching is a ruse to get out of the nursing WH.

MustangUSN04 (@guest_395804)

Talibiden’s nanny running away? Who is going to wipe his but now?

Kenny (@guest_395803)

You really think JUGHEAD JILL is going to leave Basement Boy behind?

Bobby (@guest_395801)

Jill going to fuck up a community College on policies she is going to enforce

Manny (@guest_395800)

She failed at letting bye-din run for president. Now she sees her mega mistake, and is trying to make tracks out of D.C. and running from the public in embarrassment. She knows she is bad at being FLOTUS. She like harris is a bad mistake.

Katy Lied (@guest_395799)

That is such meh news – who gives one flying crap? The woman used to be Hunter’s babysitter. She was married to someone else while she and Creepy Joe were courting. She’s as lowlife as Joe, so please, we could care less what she does.

PattyAnn (@guest_395855)
Reply to  Katy Lied

Hey Katy, I can bet you dollars to doughnuts that pervert creepy biden was tapping that babysitter and probably taught Hunter how to be a pervert too….

James Wood (@guest_395797)

So Joe will be without his baby sitter again – probably the first time since Jill was 16 that the creepy Cogger Joe won’t be on her 6 – but then again – she’s not 8

It can’t be anything but a disaster as Biden himself is a disaster. I have never and will never listen to him speak. He gives me the creeps. I read about it later but i can’t stand to look at this man Biden.

Emyee (@guest_395812)
Reply to  cozycalico

Me neither!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie (@guest_396078)
Reply to  cozycalico

Me either. Especially when he gets close to the microphone and whispers. Talk about CREEPY!!!

Ronald Williams (@guest_395795)

she’s worthless trash so who cares

Richard Hoard (@guest_395674)

OVER

Hank (@guest_395813)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

It’s been all over since his inauguration in Jan. He has gone back on every promise he made. I don’t listen to him anymore because I automatically I know he’s going to try to mandate some other stupid rule which will further hurt US citizens and destroy our freedom. Just thank the socialist leftists for that. I wonder where these liberals will run to when all of the states turn blue and it’s impossible to support ourselves and the money for welfare disappears just like all our businesses. I guess they could go back to Afghanistan. I’m sure the Taliban will be happy to accept them. After all, our State Department has said that they are cooperating nicely with our government. Just ignore the hundreds of people that they have murdered so far and all is well. I just thought of something: we might not have to worry about another election. We should be under the rule of China or Russia by then. So actually these brain dead people will have achieved their goal. Sit back and enjoy your imprisonment.

Richard Hoard (@guest_395573)