James Woods reminds fans what happens if Biden resigns over Afghanistan debacle

In the wake of the fall of Afghanistan to Taliban forces, a number of President Joe Biden’s critics have called for his resignation for grossly mishandling the U.S. troop withdrawal that ultimately led to where we are now.

According to Breitbart, conservative comedic legend James Woods weighed in on the situation, and in addition to calling the president a “catastrophe,” he reminded his fans that even if Biden resigns, America will be stuck with “cackling imbecile” Vice President Kamala Harris.

Woods’ criticism came just before Biden’s 20-minute update on the Afghanistan situation, in which he blamed former President Donald Trump, the Afghan military, and pretty much everything and everyone but himself.

Biden promptly boarded his Marine One helicopter and quickly returned to his luxurious, relaxing Camp David vacation while the world was left wondering what happens next.

“This guy is a catastrophe. Even the fluffers of mainstream media can no longer ignore it. The greater tragedy is that we have a cackling imbecile on deck if he resigns,” Woods tweeted.

The former president issued several blistering statements about Biden and his handling of the situation, even calling for Biden to immediately resign, Yahoo News reported.

“It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy,” Trump’s recent statement said.

While it’s unlikely that Biden will voluntarily leave the White House at the behest of his political opponents, the tide has clearly shifted, as both Democrats and his allies in the mainstream media, for the first time since he entered the White House, have finally had the courage to publicly criticize him.

Cecilia (@guest_388527)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cecilia
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388509)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Gloria Leatham (@guest_388329)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…
Check it out here………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gloria Leatham
Maria Haggard (@guest_388294)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Maria Haggard
Roberta (@guest_388268)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
Mike (@guest_388203)

HARRIS IS A DAMN ANCHOR BABY. DON’T TRY TO REPLACE ONE ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT WITH ANOTHER. SHES INDIAN ALSO KNOW AS SPREAD EAGLE.

Barry Bank (@guest_388173)

Thank you Biden Voters for two imbeciles in the White House and Senate. Many people are without a clue as to what is happening in this country and around the world as a result of a complete lack of leadership in the Executive and Legislative Branches of government. They are called democrat voters.

After 4 years of competent leadership under Donald Trump, has taken the democrats only 7 months to dismantle all the progress made in those 4 years and to begin the decline and elimination of the American Experiment.

Lucy (@guest_388140)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lucy
Janie Smith (@guest_388130)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith