Hypocrisy: D.C. mayor photographed maskless

Just one day before an indoor mask mandate was set to be imposed on Washington, D.C., that city’s Democrat mayor, Muriel Bowser, was photographed celebrating her birthday on Friday, bare-faced, with luminaries such as comedian Dave Chappelle, as the New York Post reported.

Not only did Bowser skip the face mask, she also appeared uninterested in taking any social distancing precautions the left so eagerly requires of others.

A photo originally seen on Instagram shows the mayor surrounded by a group of well-wishers, all in close proximity to one another.

Though it was unclear exactly where Bowser was photographed with Chappelle, he was slated to perform at The Anthem, an area entertainment venue that achieved a sell-out for Chappelle’s comedy performance, and according to the Washington Examiner, which had announced in advance that masks were going to be required at the show.

All of this seems more than a little hypocritical, given that Bower declared on Thursday that she would be reinstating an indoor mask mandate in the city, effective 5 a.m. on Saturday.

That decision was made in light of new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommending such action in areas with high COVID-19 transmission rates, citing the reportedly increased transmissibility of the Delta variant. CDC officials suggested last week that it based its shift on new data indicating that in some instances, it is possible even for vaccinated individuals to spread the virus to others.

In announcing the new mask rules for the nation’s capital, Bowser declared, “We will contintue to do what is necessary to keep D.C. safe,” the Examiner added.

Though it may be that Bowser was entirely safe in celebrating her big day without a mask, the fact that she was out in public, blatantly thwarting the rules she was hours away from inflicting on the citizenry, the general “rules for thee, not for me” appearance of the entire incident is unsavory, indeed.

5 1 vote

Susan (@guest_384970)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan
careh60245 (@guest_384830)

l 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 2 check for an aggregate of $2,200…this is the best choice I made in quite a while! “Much obliged to you for giving me this remarkable chance to 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 additional money has transformed myself from multiple points of view,

bless your heart!”……….. http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by careh60245
paw paw (@guest_384792)

Don’t do what I do, do what I say!

AmberSkelton (@guest_384704)

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AmberSkelton
Elaine (@guest_384686)

bless your heart!”……….. https://bit.ly/2TPspPm

Last edited 1 month ago by Elaine
Katy Lied (@guest_384660)

She was named properly. So funny that Demoncrats MAKE all these arbitrary rules while BREAKING them in plain sight. Republicans will be jailed and fined for doing that. 1984 is here.

Orange peel (@guest_384655)

She is Nancy Pelosi girlfriend. They both plan the capital building attack. They had antifa and blm let into the building before the supporters show up.. The cops were told to stand down. Young woman shot and killed by Nancy Pelosi Gestapo. Then the cops lied on the stand and in Congress. But they have Adam Schiff fake crying. A Republican who really isn’t a Republican crying like a two year old so the whole world can see what cowards are in Congress. You sheep thinks its cute. Keep walking to ovens the nazi regime is waiting.

Jerry Moore (@guest_384652)

Just a deplorable racist communist socialist slimy black n:;(r

Robert Fott (@guest_384651)

Maybe D.C. will get lucky and she will catch the Covid? Marine Bob

Kevin Omaley (@guest_384648)

The Dems! Do as I say not what I do!! Hypocrites, all!!

Stephen Russell (@guest_384646)

See the Dble Std by Dems & they expect US to follow the rules, NO

Nicole (@guest_384505)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour….They are looking for new people to join their team now and i highly recommend to everyone to apply…Thanks a lot.
Visit following page for more information…………. https://www.paybuzz1.com