House Republicans call on Biden to FIRE Kamala Harris of border duties

As the migrant crisis at the southern border shows no sign of abating, and the Biden administration continues a bafflingly hands-off approach to the dilemma, a group of 56 House Republicans have requested that Vice President Kamala Harris be relieved of the role to which the president assigned her back in March, as Fox News reports.

Led by Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI), the lawmakers put their concerns to Biden in writing, saying, “Despite being in the midst of a border crisis this country has not seen in two decades, Vice President Harris has not yet shown adequate interest in observing this crisis-first hand.”

The legislators continued, “In the 85 days since the Vice President has been tasked with solving this crisis, she has yet to visit the border and meet with Border Patrol agents, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials and local law enforcement officials.”

Earlier this year, President Biden announced that Harris would spearhead the administration’s response to the record-breaking influx of migrants surging to the country’s southern border, though it was not long before the White House and the vice president herself began reframing the role and suggesting that she was focused less on the practical effects of the arrivals on the ground than on the “root causes” of mass migration.

Though Harris has traveled to Mexico and Guatemala in recent weeks to discuss infrastructure investments, climate change, and other issues she believes are key drivers of northward migration, she has continued her stubborn refusal to pay an in-person visit to the southern border to survey the overcrowded detention facilities and strained law enforcement capacity resulting from the migrant wave.

Signatories to the letter requesting Harris’ removal from the border role explained their belief that even if there are underlying “root causes” playing a role in the current situation, “the exclusive focus on Central American countries ignores the fact that we see many migrants attempting to illegally cross our southern border from countries all over the world, including Russia, Brazil, Cuba and Haiti.”

They also declared, “We are also aware of no dramatic changes in Central American countries over the last few months that would result in such a wide gap of encounters at the southern border compared to last year,” as Fox News added.

It has not only been Republicans calling for Harris to take a more involved approach to the role she was given, as Texas Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar recently called on the vice president to head south, saying, “I believe it is critical that you meet with local stakeholders and residents, consider their concerns, and use their lived experiences to implement more effective policies.”

In imploring Biden to replace Harris in this key role as soon as possible, the Republicans came to the conclusion that “This country cannot afford another minute of inaction from Vice President Harris,” and that is a sentiment which millions of their fellow Americans certainly agree.

Alex A. Robinson (@guest_373381)

Yeah it`s Possible…Anybody can earn 5oo$+ daily… You can earn from16000$-32000$ a month or even m0re if you work as a full time job…It’s easy, just follow instructions on this page, CGui read it carefully from start to finish… It’s a flexible job but a g00d eaning opportunity……… 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐱.𝐜𝐨𝐦

IslaLowin (@guest_373264)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without BVN a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.GBH I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally
changed my life………… 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

GySgt> Lew souder (@guest_373209)

WE have to Impeach both Biden and Harris they have not done anytyhing to help our Country (Amkerica) -theyn are crimially distorying it.
IMPEACH THEM NOW!!!

Tommie (@guest_373142)

The whole presidency is a joke.

Mike (@guest_373151)
Reply to  Tommie

You got that right!

Reply to  Tommie

How about relieving Joe of his duties as well as he is not fulfilling his any better. Both are idiots for sure.

Martin (@guest_373056)

I quit working my desk job and now, I started earning 95 bucks hourly…How I did it. I am freelancing over the internet! My last job didn’t exactly make me happy so I wanted to take a break and have a fresh start… After 6 yrs It was weird for me to leave my previous job and now I am delighted were i am.. Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work..>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐣𝐝𝐞.𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

Kayleigh Hurst (@guest_373045)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without Ret a my doubt, this is the pay easiest and most financially MNB rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally

changed my life………… 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

jnabi (@guest_373040)

I quit working my desk job and now, I started earning 95 bucks hourly…How I did it. I am freelancing over the internet! My last job didn’t exactly make me happy so I wanted to take a break and have a fresh start… After 6 yrs It was weird for me to leave my previous job and now I am delighted were i am.. Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work..>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝟭.𝐜𝐨𝐦

CarleneStone (@guest_372927)

I quit working my desk job and now, I started earning 95 bucks hourly…How I did it. I am freelancing over the internet! My last job didn’t exactly make me happy so I wanted to take a break and have a fresh start… After 6 yrs It was weird for me to leave my previous job and now I am delighted were i am.. Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work..>>𝙒𝙬𝙬.𝙅𝙤𝙗𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙝1.𝙘𝙤𝙢