House Democrats likely losing seat as one of their own announces retirement

House Democrats are losing a seat in the upcoming election as Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI) announced just days ago that he will not be seeking reelection, according to PJ Media

Kind has represented the 3rd District of Wisconsin since 1997 which was a swing district carried by former President Donald Trump in both 2016 and 2020.

“Truth is I’ve run out of gas,” the congressman told reporters this week. “Representing the people in your home area in the United States Congress has been unquestionably the greatest honor of my life.

The congressman gave an idea of why he was ending his career in Congress saying that while it was his honor, he “never intended it to be an honor for my entire life.”

Kind’s district is one of seven that the former president took in the last election, including Rep. Cheri Bustos (D)of Illinois’s 17th, which has many similarities to Kinds.

Bustos also announced her retirement in April of this year, leaving yet another Republican-leaning district that could be picked up by House Republicans looking to regain control.

Kind was unopposed in 2016 when he ran for reelection and had a 19 point lead two years later, but lost momentum when he fought off first-time candidate Derrick Van Orden by fewer than 3 percentage points in the 2020 election.

Van Orden, a staunch Republican and retired United States Navy SEAL has indicated that he plans to run again in 2022.

Kind has also bad difficulties after it was reported that he rented out a massage parlor to a woman who “lost her occupational license in another state after local police linked her to human trafficking and prostitution,” according to a report in the Washington Free Beacon last month.

Republicans are thought likely to take control of the House again after the midterm election, and very likely to gain control of the Senate, considering historical gains seen by the party not in the White House during midterms.

4 1 vote

Krystal (@guest_387524)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Krystal
Robin (@guest_387365)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.
Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  ttps://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Robin
Julie (@guest_387286)

These are 2 pay checks  💵 $78,367 and  💵 $87,367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage….

Just visit this website now……………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Julie
alicia cervera (@guest_387260)

Are they seeing something is to happen come november???

Marcie (@guest_387178)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marcie
xiyofir8 (@guest_387133)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by xiyofir8
Stephen Russell (@guest_387110)

We get 3 House seats then Hoorah??

JOEs (@guest_387106)

Kind states he has run out of gas. Crap we are all running out of gas thanks to Damnocrat Biden doing his bit to screw are oil and gas production. In2022 and 2024 lets put the damnocrats in the incinerator and after that get things back to normal the best we can.

Leslie (@guest_387093)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.

Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com  👈

Last edited 1 month ago by Leslie
Pamela (@guest_387082)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Pamela
MustangUSN04 (@guest_387072)

DemonRATS are not elected. They are installed by the elite deep staters. With the fraud identified in GA, AZ, PA, WI. And MI, one must realize that fraud has been going on for years. It took the general election to actually reveal what has been happening with the votes. This happens from local to federal.

Wake up America.

James may (@guest_387066)

Good riddance to the piece of [email protected] democrat. There are no democrats who deserve any respect. They are all voter fraud elected

Okay so when is Piglosy retiring? Gosh! She is in her 80’s like me and I surely would not want to be working now. However, I never nade the kind of money she and her husband make some not above board like insider trading to name just one.. Yet they get away with it every time so why not keep repeating it? This should not be allowed and the Piglosy couple should be fined severely and put in jail.

Bob onit (@guest_387011)

since his career is ending on a semi-sour note , maybe his tenant can supply a ”happy ending”

wadina (@guest_386986)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by wadina
Lora (@guest_386924)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com