Harris is nowhere to be found as Biden admin takes reputation hits

Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be keeping a low profile as the Biden administration is taking some serious reputation hits.

According to a report in Breitbart News, Harris has “effectively vanished from public view after returning from her trip to Asia” as Biden is struggling with virtually every major issue in the country.

The publication outlined a troubling timeline of events for anyone who believed Harris would be there to support the aging president as he took on running one of the most powerful nations in the world.

According to Breitbart, Harris ” effectively ghosted the Biden White House” after returning to the states on August 26.

Since that time, and for the last 12 days, the VP has kept herself out of sight and out of mind, with the small exception of a ceremony where she swore in U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Ken Salazar on Thursday.

Harris, who was herself a failed presidential candidate and didn’t have a particularly warm and fuzzy relationship with voters, was lauded as the first woman in a position of such prominence.

The former senator from California was also, however, suspected of potentially being groomed to take over for Biden, should he be deemed incapable of running the country.

Recent calls for the president to be removed from office have again raised questions about Biden’s viability in the Oval Office, and combined with Harris not having appeared with Biden since Aug. 20, has Americans suspicious.

The Vice President has dodged questions from reporters on key issues and is overall making Americans who were unwilling to voter her into office, uncomfortable about what she and DNC strategists might be planning.

5 1 vote

Cheryl (@guest_396075)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Cheryl
Madeleine Noble (@guest_396070)

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Madeleine Noble
Richard Hoard (@guest_396060)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_396059)

SSS

Michelina K. Ruiz (@guest_396051)

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
follow instruction on website Here→→  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Michelina K. Ruiz
Cheryl (@guest_396046)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_396042)

the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Richard Hoard
Wanda Kirkpatrick (@guest_396033)

Just like Joe, she is a failure!

SophiaDoherty (@guest_396028)

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Lucia Nelson (@guest_395983)

GOOD LUCK..HERE………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Lucia Nelson
Richard Hoard (@guest_395958)

Last edited 14 days ago by Richard Hoard
JCE (@guest_395951)

No one cares where she is, they do wish bumbling Biden would go there too. Democrats are a failed tub of poop.

Georgiana (@guest_395976)
Reply to  JCE

I agree 100%. Joe has been a disaster since he got into office (By cheating ) . We are becoming the laughing stack of the world for having the worst President and Vice President and the Democratic Party .

Cheryl (@guest_395932)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by Cheryl
TaraJohnson (@guest_395913)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by TaraJohnson
Cheryl (@guest_395894)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by Cheryl

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Here’s what I’ve been doing…….►  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Anna
Tim Toroian (@guest_395844)

Can we hope she disappears further?

Cheryl (@guest_395820)

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by Cheryl
Diana Frueh (@guest_395789)

Here’s what I do…>>> https://www.CashApp3.com

Last edited 15 days ago by Diana Frueh
alicia cervera (@guest_395776)

shes afraid of being heckled at. this woman is totally useless!

Richard Hoard (@guest_395770)

Last edited 15 days ago by Richard Hoard
Pedge12 (@guest_395760)

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could fire Harris from her “job”! She sure wouldn’t have lasted this long if she worked in the private sector. All she cares about is being the first black woman to hold such a high office in the Federal Government. She certainly does NOT care about WE THE PEOPLE. She’s a COMMUNIST far-left liberal who wants to ruin the United States. SHE HAS TO GO!!!!

David Goodwin (@guest_395717)

Kamal Harris is a COMMUNIST PERIOD. A LIAR AND A DISGRACE

Larry (@guest_395716)

She was in the California mess with Governor Newsom trying to laugh off the crooked lack of leadership and act like the democrats there gave a rip about the peoples rights and lives. She’s not even able to find a place to look like a v p or even HIDE.

RCB (@guest_395664)

She is being groomed for the coup that is about to hit DC….

ralph (@guest_395663)

they both are a disgrace to this country –one is a moron and the the other thinks she the queen of somethng but who know what –looney both of them and I hope that they DemocRATS are proud of the damage they have done

Tim (@guest_395661)

The democrats will just cheat to get her in and then obiden’s puppeteers will take over from there

jake (@guest_395625)

The proof via paper trails and cross checked data wih the general accounting office has shown Fauci was working on covid 19 development and gain of function in the USA. the republicans outlawed gain of function research so obama funded the research and moved it to Wuhan, china.

It was and illegal act.

Fauci contracted Daszak’s company to do the day to day management and function was the program manager. The CDC and WHO knew about fauci’s research.

The CDC and WHO covered up the facts because the did not want Obama / biden to be discovered in their illegal act.

China is not responsible for even one death from covid. Trump is not responsible for even one death from covid. Fauci, obama, biden, the CDC, and WHO are 100% responsible for every death in american and throughout the world. They all need to be put on trail in the hague and hung.

Katy Lied (@guest_395621)

She’s hiding from the latest breaking news about her having provided bail for a murderer. Both she and the demented one think that their debacles will quiet down and go away if they hide and wait. Sorry, Joe & the Ho – these things will NEVER GO AWAY. You two have screwed up EVERYTHING that you have touched, and after cheating your way into office WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET WHAT YOU TWO CLOWNS HAVE DONE AND WILL DO NEXT WEEK AND EVERY WEEK AFTER THAT.

Last edited 15 days ago by Katy Lied
Red moon (@guest_395612)

She’s hoping to replace Biden & that people wi forget how bad she is, NOT.

Doris Lauter (@guest_395611)

She has been seeing the world on our dime, off to far away places. She is in California now, campaigning for the governor, last I heard. Good for nothing! Impeach them all. Democrats destroyed our cities, and now our government. Vote Republican.

Gary Gamble (@guest_395718)
Reply to  Doris Lauter

Been trying to tell you all this for years but you just sit there and voted Democrat tell the truth now didn’t you

Gary Gamble (@guest_395719)
Reply to  Gary Gamble

Say to use them to dummies and then take over the country Obama and Soros and Clinton are all behind this the wall the One World Government that’s what they want Soros is behind it all his son is married to Clinton’s daughter

Gary Gamble (@guest_395720)
Reply to  Gary Gamble

Dead by morning I imagine they’ll send someone to visit me they don’t like it when someone tells the truth about them they tend to shoot their self commit suicide by shooting their self in the back of the head why they’re walking through the park

Biden with dementia and Kamala with an awful cackle and nor brains! Does that make you feel safe? It surely doesn’t make me feel safe or even proud to be American. The to of them have demolished all our American pride and we can’t get it back until they both are gone far away or in prison even better.America has lost all respect of other nations with these two idiots in charge. I liked America first so much better then America last under this stupid administration.

Greta (@guest_395594)

She is like a snake slithering into hiding waiting to strike. What a mess we have.

Rhoda (@guest_395593)

Perhaps K. Harris has Covid and has to quarantine. We will never know.

Dede (@guest_395592)

Hiding won’t help her she is the ipotamy of a useful idiot. She is dumb as a post and not very popular even among the dems. She is absolutely not one iota better than Biden.

James (@guest_395730)
Reply to  Dede

All you people that voted Democrat look at California all the homeless on the streets because of Newsome an the VP is campaigning for the crook that’s related to Piglosi .