Harris greeted by protestors during visit to El Paso migrant processing center

After months of stubbornly refusing to travel to the nation’s border with Mexico, Vice President Kamala Harris finally headed south to El Paso, Texas on Friday morning, but she was not greeted with the warmest of welcomes by a group of protestors gathered outside the Border Patrol station she was set to visit, as the Washington Examiner reported.

The placards held by the assembled demonstrators included phrases such as “Trump Won” and “Kamala do you hear their screams,” a jarring reference to the sexual assaults to which untold numbers of migrant women and girls have allegedly been subjected.

Protestor and Republican congressional candidate Irene Armendariz-Jackson said, “Kamala, you came a little too late. We have had this crisis for years. We need solutions, we don’t need you parading around the border patrol station or acting like you care,” as Fox News noted.

Though she was tapped back in March by President Joe Biden to address the record-breaking migrant surge that has overwhelmed the country’s southern border, Harris has been roundly criticized for declining the opportunity to get a first-hand look at conditions on the ground in affected areas and for attempting to shift her focus to what she calls the “root causes” of mass migration, including climate change and political instability in Central America.

After former President Donald Trump announced that he would be visiting the southern border next week, Harris’ obstinance about making a visit of her own seemed to disappear overnight, but the specific destination she ultimately chose left her vulnerable to additional skepticism about the seriousness with which she is treating her task.

Rather than traveling to the Rio Grande Valley sector, where most illegal border crossings have occurred and where law enforcement resources have been the most strained, Harris opted to visit a Customs and Border Protection processing center in El Paso – several hundred miles away from the crisis zone.

A senior border official who spoke to Fox News on condition of anonymity slammed Harris’ itinerary, saying, “If [she] truly wanted to assess the situation at the border, she’d head to McAllen and sites along the Rio Grande Valley.”

Encapsulating the widespread incredulity surrounding Harris’ trip to El Paso were comments from Texas Republican Rep. Tony Gonzales who said Friday, “Kamala’s first visit to the border as vice president has been a huge flop…What’s happening in El Paso is much different than what’s happening in the Del Rio sector or in the Big Bend sector in Laredo or Rio Grande Valley…You can’t just land somewhere, talk to somebody for a few hours and then become an expert.”

MargaretMiranda (@guest_375320)

I bought a brand new BMW after having made $4269 this past one month and just over 14k last 5 week. I actually started this few SER Weeks ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum 97 BUCKS p/h. I use details from this
webpage See……………..>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

SusanRoach (@guest_375256)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago DS and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝘁𝗸

Demi Horton (@guest_375173)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.LKQ I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝟗.𝐓𝐤

AnnaDarvall (@guest_374978)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working BVDi online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here………………………………………….. >>>>>>>> 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

Ken Hall (@guest_374929)

Biden, being the worst president ever, naturally had to choose the worst vice-president ever.

CindyWalker (@guest_374946)
Reply to  Ken Hall

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working CEDw online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here………………………………………….. >>>>>>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Megan Rogers (@guest_374853)

A Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Thirty Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, RGf Its home online development go to home media tech tab for more detail
GOOD LUCK…… 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟐.𝐓𝐊

Michael S Dowling (@guest_374845)

Stolen president=stolen vp

wally (@guest_375189)
Reply to  Michael S Dowling

heels up harris is better suited for sucking willies brown.

CynthiWard (@guest_374811)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working CEDw online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here…………>>>>>>>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦.tk

Vera L Seiber (@guest_374783)

Yeah, I seem to get censored quite often on these comment sections and I sure don’t say stuff like Gerald S. Ladd did today.
However Harris is quite a stupid person that doesn’t give a damn about America or the people in it, not even the illegals. Why not ship them back instead of putting them in cages with rapists.

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_374775)

The only two positions that the slut is good at, are on her back, or her knees.

Connie Mays (@guest_374766)

This was supposed to be a response to Terry Bell (below)
The Powers that Be didn’t like it and I had to repost!

Connie Mays (@guest_374764)

C’mon Man – that’s not news!!

Nick Cignetti (@guest_374763)

Inept and incompetent covers Harris.

Clarence E Williams (@guest_374758)

Don’t bother to post here with your true thoughts because you will be censored and your PST will not be accepted but if you have spam and scam that you want to post then this is the site to do it because they don’t have a problem with that.

Terry Bell (@guest_374752)

Joe Biden is a butt hole !

wally (@guest_375190)
Reply to  Terry Bell

yup that fraudulent president can not be gone quick enough as far as i am concerned.

I am still amazed the liberals / democrats were so desperate to win they committed voter fraud to get this piece of garbage put in office.

Mia Lucas (@guest_374701)

GOOD LUCK…… 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟐.𝐓𝐊

IslaLowin (@guest_374683)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working RDWe online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here………………………………………….. >>>>>>>> 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤

Fornelets (@guest_374663)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working CEDw online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here…………>>>>>>>> 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐬-𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲𝟕.𝐭𝐤 ●☚