Growing numbers of lawmakers demand Biden’s resignation over Afghanistan crisis

As President Joe Biden continues to dig in his heels and double down on his administration’s handling of the crisis in Afghanistan, a growing chorus of lawmakers is demanding the resignations of those responsible for the chaos in Kabul, including that of the commander in chief himself, according to Fox News.

Texas Republican Rep. Lance Gooden said earlier this week that “resignations need to happen immediately” due to the botched withdrawal of U.S. troops and the chaos surrounding the evacuation of American citizens and Afghans who assisted on the ground in recent years.

“5,000 to 10,000 Americans are still stranded in Afghanistan. The Biden administration left them behind,” Gooden declared in calling for the ouster of administration officials who allowed the situation to develop.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) signed on to Gooden’s take, lamenting what he called the “overwhelming” degree of “incompetence of the Biden administration” and opining that “there need to be resignations, there need to be firings. We have people getting shot in Kabul airport at this moment. It’s such a complete disaster,” he added.

As Breitbart noted, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) made it clear that resignations need to come from “Biden’s entire defense and foreign policy team” for overseeing what he called “the worst foreign policy debacle since Vietnam,” and while he also pledged to pursue a “full congressional inquiry,” the immediate focus should be on the successful evacuation of Americans still in Afghanistan.

Louisiana Republican Rep. Andy Biggs called on both the president and Vice President Kamala Harris to depart the White House, blasting the pair by tweeting, “These past few days have proven what we’ve already known about Biden and Harris. They are completely unfit to lead. They must resign!”

Not surprisingly, among those calling for the current president to step down immediately, according to the New York Post, is his immediate predecessor in the Oval Office, Donald Trump, who declared that “It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen in Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy.”

In what is perhaps even more dire news for Biden than partisan demands for his resignation, despite his own warm personal feelings for the president, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)  cri on Friday that the commander in chief “deserves to be impeached” if any American citizens or Afghan allies are left behind in the wake of the U.S. troop withdrawal.

“If we leave one American behind. If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, as committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached,” Graham explained, surely echoing sentiments shared by legions of his fellow citizens.

Melodie HerManyHorse-Bauer (@guest_391946)

I think we need to totally clean house, the whole Biden administration needs to go, they are all corrupt, if Biden goes think how it would be with Harris now that’s a Nightmare,

Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389186)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389152)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389139)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
Kyle james (@guest_389113)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Rhonda (@guest_389075)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Sherrie (@guest_389046)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Cristina (@guest_388906)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Cynthia (@guest_388893)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
Bonnie Torres (@guest_388837)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Bonnie Torres
Janice (@guest_388826)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Delma L Pearce (@guest_388793)

YES AND WE DON’T WANT THE PUKE FACE HARRIS EITHER SHE CAN’T FOLLOW ORDERS SHE LEAVE THE COUNTRY TO HIDE!

Susan Hoover (@guest_388809)
Reply to  Delma L Pearce

WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND JUSTICE! THESE COWARDS DO NOT BELONG IN OUR COUNTRY, MUCH LESS OUR GOVERNMENT!! LAWMAKERS, DO THE JOB WE TAXPAYERS HIRED YOU TO DO, AND FAST!!! PEOPLE ARE BEING TORTURED AND YOU PEOPLE NEED TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM THE DEMONRATS AND RHINOS HAVE ENDANGERED!!! WE DO NOT WANT HARRIS OR PIGLOSI RUNNING OUR COUNTRY!!! GOD HELP US ALL!!!🙏🙏🙏🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Moose (@guest_388786)

The scary part about replacing Biden is that if it’s left up to the democrats, they will put Hillary in Biden’s place and she made a similar mistake with Benghazi. How do I know they will pick Hillary? Guess who took a call from the Canadian PM for Joe Biden while this disgrace in Afghanistan was taking place? You got it, Hillary. Now we know why everything is so screwed up – Hillary and Biden are two peas from the same pod.

Oscar V Pearson (@guest_388776)

Get it done!

Elisabeth (@guest_388761)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elisabeth
Richard (@guest_388743)

Joe Biden is doing the bidding of a few that want the country to fail. He is so out of it that he does not realize what he is doing.. Biden needs to resign and the Supreme Court appoint a person to replace him. Harris is not capable nor is she wanted.. Where is Biden’s wife. I haven’t seen her since they went back to Delaware. We have to get him out soon, or we will be in deeper sxxt. We now need to go back and kick all three of the terrorist groups out . There may not be many Afgan’s left afterwards to run the country. At least they will have a country to come back to. It makes me so mad to see my country turn into a sxxt hole. Yes, if I were younger ( I am 90 ) i would do my par and have no regret’s.I did not serve in the military for this to happen.

Susan Hoover (@guest_388810)
Reply to  Richard

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID IT VERY WELL! HIS WIFE AND FAMILY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR LETTING HIM BE USED AS THEY HAVE AND PLACING OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE IN JEOPARDY. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PLACE YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND THE PEOPLE IN HARMS WAY.🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Cathy (@guest_388737)

Their all hiding now because nobody will take responsibility for this enormous screwup. This so called president and his cronies should all be kicked out! They alone have destroyed America and destroyed our reputation with other countries. Embarrassing!!!

Richard (@guest_388744)
Reply to  Cathy

Agree

THOMAS (@guest_388752)
Reply to  Cathy

Biden and all his Minions plus his entire administration need to be arrested, tried for treason, and EXECUTED !

Edward fredericks (@guest_388732)

Why is bidon not being impeached ? N why is not polosi ordering nice pens for all her socialist comrades 🙁 n why is polosi not on the lie news preaching to all Americans the constitution n educating us ? While they don’t seport cursive in schools to even read the original article 🙁 I’m sick of all these lib socialist satanic clowns be done with them time to clean this country up 🙂

Richard (@guest_388746)
Reply to  Edward fredericks

When I read this it brought back something that happened to me. I gave a young woman a note, she looked at it and told me she could not read cursive. I had to print one for her so she could read it. When I went to school, I was told printing was for first graders.

Bettye (@guest_388710)

Why are there NOT Articles of Impeachment already in place against Biden, Harris, Blinken, Klain, Sullivan, ALL the administratio for dereliction of duty and treason. Why are NOT there COURT MARTIAL processes in place to GENS Austin, Milley, ALL others. All should be forced out of office without any compensation of any kind. This is the WORST administration of all time!!!

Carol (@guest_388726)
Reply to  Bettye

And pelosi

Richard (@guest_388747)
Reply to  Bettye

I agree whole heartedly

Susan Hoover (@guest_388811)
Reply to  Bettye

AND PIGLOSI WHO SAID PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THEY DO AND SH!! HAPPENS!!! AOC WHO SAID SOME PEOPLE DID SOMETHING REFERRING TO 911! WE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH ALL THE BS!!! GET THEM ALL OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮LAWMAKERS, GET BUSY AND DO YOUR DAMN JOBS!!!

Robert Ewing (@guest_388707)

Trump will regain the WHITE HOUSE within three months. The crooked election will be overturned,
and Trump will be reinstated. OR. there will be war. Guaranteed.

Carol (@guest_388729)
Reply to  Robert Ewing

Three months is to late he needs in now

Richard (@guest_388748)
Reply to  Robert Ewing

I hope the Supreme Court places him in the office as there is no Democrat that can take the office.

Susan Hoover (@guest_388812)
Reply to  Robert Ewing

I AGREE! THE SILENT MAJORITY IS NOT SILENT ANYMORE!!!

Norm (@guest_388703)

Biden is a useless POS scumbag who needs to be hung out to dry !!!!

P Maceyko (@guest_388709)
Reply to  Norm

Everyone knows by now there was election fraud. We need to rally & man up & put President Trump back in office tohelp clean up this Biden mess now!! The American citizens have been suffering enough put a stop to all this horrible disaster in the U S !!!

Timmy (@guest_389240)
Reply to  P Maceyko

I agree put trump in he’s the real President Donald J TRUMP

THOMAS (@guest_388754)
Reply to  Norm

I will gladly furnish the Hangman’s rope and kick out the chair !

Good Luck (@guest_388702)

Biden makes his own rules , he does not go by the law or the constitution , and he keeps getting away with it, NOBODY STOPS HIM .

Richard (@guest_388749)
Reply to  Good Luck

Biden is only the mouth piece for the others that want to get back at Trump.

Richard (@guest_388750)
Reply to  Good Luck

We will.

Susan Hoover (@guest_388814)
Reply to  Good Luck

THE DEMONRATS AND RHINOS DO NOT LIVE BY THE CONSTITUTION!

Jim Robbins (@guest_388700)

BIDEN & HARRIS Must resign or BE IMPEACHED & Close the Border NOW!!!!

lawdog13 (@guest_388708)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

And if they both resign…..what do you have next??? Pelosi is next in line, then Schumer. The USA is in a real pickle. We need to have useless Biden stay at the top until we can take back the House. Then we can get rid of Pelosi and Schumer will lose his position as senate leader.

THOMAS (@guest_388755)
Reply to  lawdog13

They ALL should be taken out to the nearest tree and HANGED !

Well that is not something new. We knew they were not fit from the beginning as if they were fit they would not have set up the fraud in the election that Biden told us about before the election. The two of them belong in jail not the White House.

Jim Robbins (@guest_388701)
Reply to  cozycalico

JAIL would be too kind to those Dumb Clucks!!

THOMAS (@guest_388759)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

Hang them all !

THOMAS (@guest_388757)
Reply to  cozycalico

It was Biden himself that bragged about the FRAUD the Month before the Election !
Here are his exact words … “We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
– Joe Biden, October 24, 2020

James (@guest_388693)

If everyone was not so busy trying to figure out how to force americans to get covid shots (not a vaccine) they might have spent some time on real issues.

Biden cuasing the covid surges by shipping sick illegals around the country.

Hyper inflation

Withdrawal from Afghanistan

The ridiculous infrastructure bill.

But forcing Americans to do things was and is the priority

Last edited 1 month ago by James
Robert Johnson (@guest_388704)
Reply to  James

Stop pushing the vaccine and come up with a treatment for COVID.

Richard (@guest_388756)
Reply to  Robert Johnson

If the vaccine works, why is there so many that got it are getting sick with the virus.

Richard (@guest_388753)
Reply to  James

DID ANYONE SEE ” cHANG’S ” STATEMENT THAT THERE WAS PROOF THAT CHINA SPREAD THE VIRUS INTO THIER OWN PEOPLE AND THE ALLOWED THEM TO TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD.

True American (@guest_388691)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Sonja Ogle (@guest_388690)

THIS WHOLE DEMOC DELEGATES need to be OUT. and as for ALL THE DEMOS that voted this circus group in… SHAME on YOU! and ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW! PURE “ANTI-AMERICAN!”

Impeach both and listen to the audits findings and reinstate Trump where he belongs so America can thrive again.

William Vital (@guest_388699)
Reply to  cozycalico

AND get rid of everyone he appointed along with the General in charge of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Streak (@guest_388687)

Give Biden to the Taliban and let them take care of him (common man) Ha Ha ”

James (@guest_388696)
Reply to  Streak

Tattoo a star of David to his back and a cross on each arm first then give Biden and the whole administration to the taliban

laf01 (@guest_388706)
Reply to  Streak

Yeah! and make sure Dr. Biden and his POS son go with him. These IDIOTS and ALL of his appointees should be in GITMO and lets NOT forget obama and the ugly thing he’s married to.

Susan Hoover (@guest_388815)
Reply to  Streak

ALONG WITH ALL OF THE REST OF HIS CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION AND HANDLERS!!!!👿

Steve (@guest_388686)

He is not fit to be president and should resign…if he won’t he should be forced out

Jeff (@guest_388685)

Isn’t it odd that most Dumbocrats are silent regarding the many screw-ups out of the O’Biden administration? They had to invent screw-ups and crimes in order to accuse Trump and now that they have something of real substance to run with, they ignore it. Shows you how little regard they have for truth and justice.

Richard (@guest_388764)
Reply to  Jeff

This is what happens when someone that wasn’t born here is allowed to vote. Make it a law that they must be a third generation so they know the customs and respect the country.

Susan Hoover (@guest_388817)
Reply to  Jeff

DEMONRATS AND RHINOS DON’T LIVE BY THE CONSTITUTION! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SET OF PRIORITIES!! POWER AND MONEY!!🤮🤮🤮🤮

paw paw (@guest_388682)

If only!

Janice (@guest_388557)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Reply to  Janice

Who the hell cares about your paycheck??? I surely don’t. This site is for comments on subject not you free advertising. The fact that you put advertising here proves you are a liar. If you were really making so much money you would be able to afford to pay for advertising. You just prove you don’t have money for advertising. So stop lying. .

Susan Hoover (@guest_388818)
Reply to  cozycalico

WE NEED TO REPORT EVERY ONE OF THESE ASSHATS!!

True American (@guest_388536)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388552)
Reply to  True American

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com