Graham: Biden deserves impeachment over ‘dishonorable’ handling of Afghanistan

It was not long ago that former President Donald Trump called on President Joe Biden to “resign in disgrace” over his handling of the crisis in Afghanistan, and new remarks from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) have upped the ante even further, with the powerful lawmaker now calling for the formal impeachment of the commander in chief, as journalist Kyle Becker reports.

During a recent appearance on Newsmax, Graham was asked by host Rob Schmitt about growing discussion of whether the president ought to be impeached over what many view as his colossal failures in managing the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan and the attendant evacuation mission.

Schmitt began, “A lot of people throwing around the ‘impeachment’ word with the president right now, what do you make of that?”

Graham pulled no punches in response, saying “Me too, I think he should be impeached,” adding, “I think this is the most dishonorable thing a commander in chief has done, maybe in modern times.”

“So, here’s what I think. I think this is a dereliction of duty at the highest level. I think Joe Biden deserves to be impeached because he’s abandoned thousands of Afghans who fought with us, and he’s going to abandon some American citizens because he capitulated to the Taliban 31 August deadline,” Graham asserted.

Graham’s remarks to Newsmax represent something of a crescendo in his take on the issue, which until very recently was somewhat more tempered in tone. Last Friday, the senator appeared on Fox & Friends and suggested that if Biden disregarded the fact that America is “duty-bound” to evacuate Americans from Afghanistan and “honor-bound” to aid allies stuck in the country, then impeachment should be on the table.

“If we leave one American behind. If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, has committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached,” Graham claimed.

Things had clearly escalated for Graham by Tuesday of this week when, during an appearance on Hannity, he seemed to acknowledge that Americans and allies would indeed be left behind due to Biden’s declared adherence to the Aug. 31 deadline, and that, in his opinion, the president would not “get away with it, politically,” and that “there will be an uprising at home.”

If there was any lingering doubt in the minds of Graham and others currently calling for the president either to resign or be removed, it seems likely that the bloody terror attack in Kabul on Thursday that left 13 American service members dead will have removed it and that the political peril now facing the president and his party will, justifiably, only increase.

5 1 vote

Mary (@guest_391203)

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Mary
LisaAdams (@guest_391227)
Reply to  Mary

Online work is about $ 140 to $ 180 a day, and I received about $ 16,894 a month online from home. I am a daily student and I work from one to a couple of hours in my free time. Everyone will do the job and earn extra money online, just….. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by LisaAdams
SophiaDoherty (@guest_391138)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Michele (@guest_391108)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Michele
AlishaBond (@guest_391063)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now………………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by AlishaBond
Richard Hoard (@guest_391028)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Babs (@guest_391004)

I Do not Vice President Harris, would impeach Biden, or any other Democrat, except the two Democrats who have voted against some of the Biden Administration’s evil plans. Manchin and Senema would do it, though I suppose they can’t, I am sure they will get Republicans to sign too, and some Democrats, because they are having issues now. I think this should be up to the American Legal Citizens to decide, because we are part of who puts them in, even if we all don’t vote to put them in, I know that isn’t how it is done, though. I can think of several Democrats and 2 Republicans for sure, that I would like to get rid of: Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Waters, Bush, AOC, Omar, Sanders, and some others, and these two Republicans Cheney, Romney.

Brenda (@guest_391001)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy XYZ and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Brenda

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Anna
Newa (@guest_390969)

Impeach Joe Biden …he is discustingly corrupt and ignorant also he is a pedophile

Make it happen please for the sake of all of us Americans.

Clara (@guest_390864)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Clara
MelinWilkerson (@guest_390903)
Reply to  Clara

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started>>>………… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by MelinWilkerson
L W (@guest_390988)
Reply to  Clara

Who gives a sh_t what you make…. probably never held a job in your life….get real..

Meghan (@guest_390841)

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and ADt she works about 30 hours a week. and I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.
 This is what I do….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Meghan
Grace (@guest_390829)

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Grace
Richard Hoard (@guest_390787)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Stacy (@guest_390748)

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Stacy
Andrea Noe (@guest_390728)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless. Now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Andrea Noe
Richard Hoard (@guest_390700)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jodie Richardson (@guest_390633)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Jodie Richardson
Myron Tchir (@guest_390629)

Maybe the ONLY Way to REMOVE Crappy Joe is by FORCE?!

Newa (@guest_390971)
Reply to  Myron Tchir

Handcuff Biden and put him in jail for all his crimes

Nancy M. Anderson (@guest_390603)

I am truly amazed he hasn’t been impeached already! BUT….who the hell wants Kamala? Or Pelosi?

Richard E Conrad (@guest_390625)
Reply to  Nancy M. Anderson

Or 4th in line–schmuckyschumer!

chasstheman (@guest_390682)
Reply to  Nancy M. Anderson

Kamala is not eligible for president. She’s NOT A Natural Born Citizen, due to fact neither of her parents were either.

Pat (@guest_390961)
Reply to  Nancy M. Anderson

WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG***GET THESE TRAITORS OUT OF CONGRESS & WE THE PEOPLE OWN THE CAPITOL (ASSHOLES) & ANYTHING WE TAXPAYERS HAVE PAID.👍🏻…

Lynn (@guest_390970)
Reply to  Nancy M. Anderson

They must impeach at the very least biden, Kamala, Nancy at same time. Maybe even omar, Chuck ,adam, and Bernie. Maybe even treason for all of them these evil people must be stopped.

Richard Hoard (@guest_390602)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Bob Wolf (@guest_390552)

Get the BRAIN DEAD SOB OUT NOW

Arlene Moeller (@guest_390550)

Lying, corrupt Biden has dishonored our country along with nor protecting American citizens, which is a president’s primary duty. He should be impreached, and charged with treason.

Bob Wolf (@guest_390554)
Reply to  Arlene Moeller

THEN SHOT

Teresa Morris (@guest_390548)

I think he should be impeached and court marshaled. Him being commander n chief he needs to answer for his failure. No American or Afghan that fought along with our men or women the past 20 years , should be left behind. He needs to be out of the white house before he destroys this country. And Kampala is not qualified for VP much less President . They both need to go.

Rita (@guest_390549)
Reply to  Teresa Morris

yes Biden, Harris, and Nancy need impeached and court martial. If Trump had done this the democrats would have already filed papers. The Republics need to get this done and start working for the American people.

Gary (@guest_390569)
Reply to  Teresa Morris

Do you really think that the corrupt dems are gonna impeach this clown? Its called political people. Not in a million years will these corrupt dems remove Biden no matter ow corrupt he is. But you can mark my words on this. In 2022Biden will be removed from office when the Republicans retake the House and Senate. Plus, while they are debating the impeachment of Biden, they will also be drafting articles of impeachment against Harris. Then, McCarthy will automatically become president and serve the rest of the 2022 term until the 2024 election. Its coming, and they know it and can’t do anything about it.

Alice Leach (@guest_390536)

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Alice Leach
Bob Wolf (@guest_390556)
Reply to  Alice Leach

WHO CARE YOU F!!!! LIAR

charles jacobson (@guest_390529)

Impeach everyone of Idiot Jo ‘s cabinet. We need some common sense in office.not this old fools thinking. Even Obama said jo will fuck things up.

Okay but they must impeach Kamala as well as she is not qualified to be president. We need the audit to prove the fraud and get trump back to save our country.

mark (@guest_390517)

Impeachment will never make it through the House,I would love to see airhead Binden go to prison too, but neither will happen with Commie Dems in charge.

Reply to  mark

Prison is where Biden and Piglosy belong but it will never happen because they are Dems and they get away with anything/

Last edited 30 days ago by cozycalico
Bob Wolf (@guest_390565)
Reply to  cozycalico

no he needs to be in HELL

rmbs (@guest_390614)
Reply to  cozycalico

I would care less if I picked up the paper and read that Nancy Pelosi caught a terminal case of coronavirus, had a good stroke or heart attack, or got run over by a drunk driver. Same for Tlaib, Omar, Nadler, Schiff, and a few more items of garbage in Congress….

Gerald Ladd (@guest_390523)
Reply to  mark

When the head of the house, the old rag bag Nancey ews our praising what blow hole did, she’s not going to impeach, no matter how many this imbecile gets killed.

Lynn (@guest_390525)
Reply to  mark

Yes ur right not w all the DEM O RATS IN CHARGE OF AMERICA

James (@guest_390513)

Arrest the communist SOB. And drag him out of the White House by the hair on his head. He does not belong there.

Jeanette bilyeu (@guest_390518)
Reply to  James

although I whole heartedly agree with impeachment (they continue to persecute presidentTrump) I am fearful of vice president Harris and Pelosi et all

Bob Wolf (@guest_390566)
Reply to  James

then put him against the wall and SHOOT HIM

Richard E Conrad (@guest_390627)
Reply to  James

Remember–he has hair plugs! They might pull out! LOL

Richard Hoard (@guest_390454)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
ArceliaBright (@guest_390498)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month ZXw, but some pay as much as $10,000.
GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS……… https://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by ArceliaBright
Billie (@guest_390429)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by just….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Billie
Richard Hoard (@guest_390414)

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Hazel Nichols (@guest_390396)

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month, but some pay as much as $10,000.

GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Hazel Nichols
Richard Hoard (@guest_390367)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
SaraPaulx (@guest_390345)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details.………….. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 30 days ago by SaraPaulx
Richard Hoard (@guest_390274)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Bethany Griver (@guest_390272)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Bethany Griver
Bob Wolf (@guest_390586)
Reply to  Bethany Griver

aren’t you tired of being on your knees and back