Government has lost thousands of unaccompanied minors that crossed the border illegally in the last year

The United States government has lost track of thousands of unaccompanied migrant children according to a report in The Daily Wire

The publication cited a recent report from Axios which stated that the children were released to sponsors and relatives in the United States, but the government cannot account for a disturbing amount now, unaware of whether they’re being taken care of.

News that the government can’t account for thousands of children comes as the United States-Mexico border has continued to set records in child migrant crossings.

The Daily Wire repotted that in March and April, thousands of unaccompanied children ended up in U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) custody.

“Between President Biden’s inauguration and the end of May, HHS discharged 32,000 children and teens — but the government placed fewer than 15,000 follow-up calls,” the outlet reported.

“Roughly one-in-three calls made to released migrant kids or their sponsors between January and May went unanswered, raising questions about the government’s ability to protect minors after they’re released to family members or others in the U.S.,” the outlet reported Thursday.

“During the first five months of the year, care providers made 14,600 required calls to check in with migrant minors released from shelters run by the Department of Health and Human Services.

“These minors typically were taken in by relatives or other vetted sponsors,” Axios continued. “In 4,890 of those instances, workers were unable to reach either the migrant or the sponsor. The percentage of unsuccessful calls grew, from 26% in January to 37% in May, the data provided to Axios showed.”

While the number of border crossings would have typically wained in August, border agents took in more than 800 child migrants in a single day, setting a one-day record for the Department of Homeland Security, per U.S. News and World Report.

Amelia Shenton (@guest_393681)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot….

Join this right now….…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Amelia Shenton
Carla (@guest_393666)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Carla
Harriet Watts (@guest_393650)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started…  https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Harriet Watts
Richard (@guest_393635)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard
Carla (@guest_393598)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Carla
Skye Holland (@guest_393563)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing… https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Skye Holland