Gov. Abbott lands massive state Supreme Court victory on mask mandate issue

Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) has experienced a rise in popularity over a number of decisions he’s made in the past year regarding how his state reacts to the COVID-19 pandemic, carefully balancing public safety with maintaining personal freedom of choice.

According to The Daily Wire, the governor scored yet another victory recently as the Texas Supreme Court sided with the Republican governor on his decision to ban face mask mandates in his state.

Abbott’s original order that banned mask mandates and “vaccine passports” in Texas was immediately challenged by a number of populated counties and cities across the state, and those entities were able to convince lower courts to allow schools and businesses to move forward with face mask guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

At the time of his original announcement, Abbott said that Texans “have the individual right and responsibility to decide for themselves and their children whether they will wear masks, open their businesses, and engage in leisure activities.”

He added: “Vaccines, which remain in abundant supply, are the most effective defense against the virus, and they will always remain voluntary – never forced – in the State of Texas.”

Given the number of courts that issued temporary restraining orders against Abbott’s executive order, the Republican governor took the matter all the way to the top, where he emerged with a victory.

However, it appears as if some areas of the state are still bent on forcing mask mandates, including San Antonio and Bexar County. An attorney representing those areas made clear that it will not abide by the Supreme Court’s latest ruling.

“The City of San Antonio and Bexar County’s response to the Texas Supreme Court continues to emphasize that the Governor cannot use his emergency powers to suspend laws that provide local entities the needed flexibility to act in an emergency,” said attorney Andy Segovia.

Abbott has proven that he’s a governor who will fight to maintain the rights granted to residents of his state, and it’s highly unlikely that he’ll simply sit back without a fight as major cities and counties continue to challenge his authority.

4.5 2 votes

Kerry Woods (@guest_389563)

I am with the governor on this Texas cities can watch me go maskless and kiss and kiss my crippled ass

Brenda (@guest_388579)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site
Thanks a lot…………….. 👉   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brenda
Janice (@guest_388568)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Gerald S Ladd (@guest_388549)

So some districts are like blow hole Joe, and go against the supreme court.

Cecilia (@guest_388524)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site…… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cecilia
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388505)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monica T. Goodin
Louise (@guest_388479)

I think Trump should ask to see Biden’s tax return.

Karen (@guest_388437)

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Karen
Stephen Russell (@guest_388338)

Hooray TX awesome

Gloria Leatham (@guest_388326)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…
Check it out here………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gloria Leatham
Isobel Roberts (@guest_388314)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Isobel Roberts
Maria Haggard (@guest_388291)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Maria Haggard
Roberta (@guest_388265)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
alicia cervera (@guest_388185)

Texaas Govvernor Abbott is a wonderful leader! We need to clone him.

Georgia Stafford (@guest_388190)
Reply to  alicia cervera

alicia cervera – Yes – we do need to clone him – Texas doesn’t mess around – Governor Abbott is a True Patriot – I wish all the states would be like him.

JOSEPHINE (@guest_388195)
Reply to  Georgia Stafford

ADD DE SANTIS To the list of GOOD GUYS!

Nancy (@guest_388241)
Reply to  alicia cervera

Go for it Governor. We are behind you. San Antonio can go screw themselves since they harbor the illegals that came across the border and have done nothing but try and give the governor a bunch of Sh** over everything. The governor has the Covid so just tell us San Antonio lawyers just how good that Damn vaccine is.

Nancy (@guest_388242)
Reply to  Nancy

And by the way he has been completely vaccinated too.

Bether (@guest_388183)

I wish he was the Governor of Michigan, we would be so much better off

JOSEPHINE (@guest_388196)
Reply to  Bether

Know you pain, we are recalling newscum if we do not get the funny money and scam BS like the pres. election. CA is run by mega money and OUR votes seem to not count plus with all illegals seem to get lost! Yeah the ok to get a license in CA gets most voting Yeah its the freebies ya know! YUCK

Nancy (@guest_388244)
Reply to  JOSEPHINE

Make sure that you folks in Cali remember that come 2022 and get their sorry Ashes out of your state. That is the only way to correct the Dems mess. You know that Neucome is a relative of that B**** :Pelosi

Nancy (@guest_388243)
Reply to  Bether

Your governor hates you people and is a POS

Phil (@guest_388333)
Reply to  Bether

Anybody would be a better governor than that dumbass you have.

Good Luck (@guest_388180)

Biden it was just to ley you know that you are NOT HITLER

Nancy (@guest_388245)
Reply to  Good Luck

No he does not want to be Hitler. He wants to make sure that China sends him his 10k a month thru his worthless kid.

jake (@guest_388179)

Why is it that he governor of Texas and the supreme court in Texas make more sense then the entire Joke Briben administration combined?

I suppose it is because every single thing the Joke Briben and ho Harris administration of done has been a complete and utter failure.

the only thing Joke Briben and ho harris seem to be good at is using guns to ram schiff down american citizens throats.

Does anyone else agree it is time for a redo on the 2020 election?

I guess voter fraud elected people are not very good at their jobs.

Kick soros and dominion out of the country
Vote all republicans
Vote for school Vouchers.

I think we can all agree that Joke Briben ad his administration have completely lost all credibility right along with Fauci and the CDC.

When the republicans take over there better be massive layoffs and firing. Cut all funding to every Blue state and 50% of funding to red states. They need to make government about 1/3 its current size.

then they need to vote for ending affirmative action and make any hiring or decision making based on race or sex illegal and a felony with no immunity for any body including judges. Schools would have to let people in strictly on merit. hiring would be merit based and layoffs merit based.

Outlaw all race or gender based curriculum. Then pass a law that says any mandates outside of laws passed by congress come with a requirement that those doing the mandates and their families for four generations will be financially responsible for all negative impacts resulting from those mandates with no bankruptcy vindication. That means individuals, insurance companies, police, hospitals, and any other entity can corm after those individuals for all costs associated with the mandate. You want to demonstrate how virtuous you are, how woke you are, how liberal you are and mandate something; great you pay for the impacts.

Laura Wagner (@guest_388237)
Reply to  jake

I agree with what you are saying but you forgot one. Term limits for ALL elected officials – no more than two terms in any one position. A person can serve as a representative twice then either they are voted to a senate position or they are OUT. They are not allowed to move to another state and serve there as a representative. NO MORE LIFE SERVICE LIKE PELOSI or BIDEN or HARRIS. It puts too much power in the claws of these individuals.

Nancy (@guest_388246)
Reply to  jake

Absolutely and the Supreme Court needs to do their job and hear the evidence

Richard White (@guest_388151)

★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on………
Look at it what I do…..>>>  http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard White
Janie Smith (@guest_388127)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith