Gingrich slams Harris over voter ID remarks: ‘Looks like a fool’

Vice President Kamala Harris, who has already experienced a string of negative press in recent weeks, was dragged in the media over the past few days after her asinine argument that voter ID is somehow a bad idea because she is under the impression that rural Americans lack ready access to photocopiers.

According to Fox News, a number of high-profile Republicans, including former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, had a lot to say about Harris’ ridiculous argument, reminding viewers that most people, including Black voters and rural voters, are in favor of voter ID. He also slammed Harris as looking like a “fool” for suggesting otherwise.

In an interview on Fox & Friends, Gingrich pointed out that there is a growing number of Black leaders who have — rightfully — taken offense to the very suggestion by Harris, and President Joe Biden, that Blacks and other minorities aren’t intelligent enough to figure out how to obtain voter ID, or register to vote online.

“Part of what has come out of this, which is fascinating, is a whole range of African-American leaders who have said publicly they are insulted that people like Harris think they are too dumb to be able to get an I.D. And they think they are too dumb to know how to go vote accurately and legally,” Gingrich said.

The former speaker went on to chastize Harris for her ridiculous remarks concerning rural Americans’ apparent inability to find a “Kinkos” or “Office Max” to make photocopies in order to obtain an ID card.

“Harris looks like a fool more than a vice president about half the time and I can’t wait for her comments on Cuba, if she knows where the island even is,” Gingrich said.

The former House Speaker added: “You know and I know, she hasn’t been in an office supply store in her life. She has staff. So she wouldn’t have any idea where office supply stores are. And I would love to know the last time she xeroxed something personally or if she even knows what a Xerox machine is.”

The social media comments in response to Harris’ ridiculous claim were not only accurate but often hilarious. One Twitter user wrote: “Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it.”

It’s no wonder that even some White House officials believe that Harris’ future in the White House is questionable, at best. If she continues to mess up as bad as she is now, it’s not a stretch to presume that her party will soon be searching for a viable presidential primary candidate sooner than later.

4.5 2 votes

Al Rodriguez (@guest_381810)

Does Harris really think that all people of color are to dumb to get a FREE I.D. card? She sure knows how to insult people.

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_381728)

When her, or the drooling fool speak, only a hand full of people hear them. The drooling fool went to a park, and only 25 people showed up.

cxbdfsbdf (@guest_381682)

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,
read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by cxbdfsbdf
Nick Cignetti (@guest_381625)

She is inept and incompetent, enough said full stop.

Kira (@guest_381624)

Myself and all other minorities got a voter ID in 1960 when I first registered to vote (that was before the Civil Rights Act). A voter ID was an excellent way to secure voting. What makes Harris think that we are so stupid and ignorant that we can’t use available computer applications to provide whatever identification that is required. OK Ms Harris, keep spewing ignorance. You make a “fine representative” for our great nation — NOT!!!

Brenda Johnson (@guest_381622)

I live way out in the country. I have a printer. She and Groping Joe think we’re to Stupid to do anything. They don’t want us to vote because they won’t be re elected.

Kathleen (@guest_381623)
Reply to  Brenda Johnson

Amen

Tim Sorenson (@guest_381621)

I wonder if this idiot has ever looked at a printer hooked up to a computer? Most new printers can scan, copy any document or photo you want to scan or copy. You can save to your computer in either PDF or JPEG format. Does she ever use her smart phone to take photos? Or does she not know how to use one. It should be BIDEN biggest idiots democrats ever nominated not just one for Joe, Kamala makes 2

Concerned voter (@guest_381618)

I have seen animals in the wild that have more intelligence than anyone in the Whitehouse or the Democratic party. They all need to resign their positions and retire to a foreign country that will accept left-leaning politicians

Edward Degner (@guest_381822)
Reply to  Concerned voter

Cuba send the Cubans waving American flag trade them.
Least they love there freedom
Not like nazi demonrats

Mary Beth (@guest_381617)

Harris is the one who is too stupid to figure out that we can get our voter’s I.D.

MustangUSN04 (@guest_381616)

She probably thinks that dairy farmers still milk by hand on a three legged stool. what an idiot.
She needs to spend a week on a farm/ranch just to see the electronics now in use.

Rene (@guest_381615)

She not only acts like a fool, she IS one!

Norine (@guest_381613)

“GOD Will rule against the wicked and Destroy them with The BREATH of HIS MOUTH . GOD Will be clothed with Fairness and Truth. “(Isaiah 11) These words of ALMIGHTY GOD are Decreed and released throughout the DncDemocrats Hunter, Joe Biden-Harris Pelosi Schumer Soros Omar, Waters, Obama Rice Nadler Schiff Clintons, CNN, Dominion-Smartmatic voting ballots stealing cheating cover ups fraud , Facebook-Mark, Twitter-Jack, Tech CEO’, and All who are connected involved with these INCREDIBLE CORRUPT deeds. NOW. GOD’S PLANS FOR AMERICA-ISRAEL-THE EARTH MUST PREVAIL I Decree in JESUS NAME .

G Gray (@guest_381747)
Reply to  Norine

Amen ! Amen !

Alysa (@guest_381612)

Kamala is an unlikable person. I hear more and more people are unhappy with her
She needs to leave her vice presidency

Rowdy (@guest_381609)

No doubt the Democrats stole the election in 2020 and with honest elections very few can win. Evil!

Norine (@guest_381619)
Reply to  Rowdy

I agree with you the Democrats cheated-stole the election. I Trust And DEPEND on ALMIGHTY GOD’S Justice Fairness Honesty and Truth to continue to expose and destroy All of these involved Rebels. “VENGEANCE is MINE, I will repay, SAYS THE LORD.” (Hebrews) GOD IS UPROOTING THEM ALL NOW. “GOD’S KINGDOM RULES OVER ALL ” “THOSE OF US WHO TRUST GOD WILL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME ” I Decree in JESUS NAME AND AUTHORITY.

Mary Carter (@guest_381606)

Most people do not want marxism in their country. They may think they do if their mind has been poisoned by our education system. But, we are seeing some things that are affecting all of us, which of course, always happens when we let socialism, marxism and communism take over our lives.If you have lived as long as I have at 83 years you should have known this has been happening for fifty years. NO ONE STOPPED IT. Our government has been negligent and is worse than ever. They need to be fired.