Fox News successfully evacuates 24 former associates and their families from Afghanistan

As President Joe Biden’s Afghanistan debacle continues to worsen by the hour, there have been a number of small victories thanks to the power of private industry, including an instance this weekend in which several Afghan nationals and journalists were successfully evacuated by a major media outlet.

According to the Washington Examiner, Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott issued a company-wide memo in which she announced that Fox News Media was able to help evacuate several former freelance associates and “an Afghan colleague from a regional media company,” to include their families.

“These associates include consultants who served as local producers, translators, drivers and security guards supporting our correspondents throughout Fox’s coverage of the war in Afghanistan for nearly two decades,” Scott said in a statement.

The memo specified that the media outlet successfully evacuated a total of 24 people from Kabul.

“We are extremely proud to have assisted in this critical mission bringing them to safety in Doha where the Qataris have been aiding in several evacuations, and are grateful to Fox Corp for all of their assistance,” Scott’s statement concluded.

Other major media outlets, such as the New York Times, Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal have worked together to get current and former associates and their families out of the Taliban-controlled country.

The news comes as the Biden administration struggles on the evacuation front, namely due to the pending Aug. 31 deadline provided to America by the Taliban to get everyone out.

However, in a scary development on Monday morning, amid signals that the Biden administration might try to extend the deadline, a Taliban spokesperson said Aug. 31 is a “red line” for America to get its people out, according to USA Today.

“So if they extended, that means they are extending occupation,” the Taliban spokesman said. “While there is no need for that, I think it will deteriorate the relation, it will create mistrust between us. If they are intent on continuing the occupation, so it will provoke a reaction.”

5 1 vote

NinaJames (@guest_389782)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by NinaJames
Roberta (@guest_389708)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
Margaret (@guest_389694)

Thank God, Biden and Harris, pelosi , they are totally useless. Pelosi was holding a meeting to get more money for the Dems, she is the most hated woman in the world. May she retire very soon.

Kathleen (@guest_389651)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kathleen
Paula (@guest_389639)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Paula
Rachel (@guest_389620)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel
Terry (@guest_389599)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started……………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Terry
SaraPaul (@guest_389528)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details…………….. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraPaul
Rita (@guest_389510)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rita
graceythecat (@guest_389503)

And when the rest of the Americans can’t make it out, their citizenship will be cancelled by this finger rapist, puppet regime, dementia jo!
Remove all communist democrat cult party members from all offices ! period.

Michael (@guest_389483)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michael
Jane C Dewberry (@guest_389467)

So, I’m confused here. We have the United States Military with all it’s resources being pulled out of Afghanistan leaving thousands of Americans stranded by order of the man who claims to be the president. Yet, Fox News, who doesn’t have nearly the resources of the US military, can go in an rescue their staff members, evidently with little or no difficulty. So, if Fox can do it, what excuse does Mr. Biden* and his military commanders have for not doing the same? If this sort of thing continues to happen due to the total lack of competency of the present progressive social Democrat administration, in 2024 there will be no need for another election, because there won’t be a United States of America. It will have been destroyed. Are we willing to let this happen without putting up a major fight? Just remember the words of Patrick Henry, “Is life so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Whether you will admit it or not, we are in the midst of a fight for our very way of life. So, what are you going to do? Capitulate or resist?

Last edited 1 month ago by Jane C Dewberry
Andrea (@guest_389455)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Andrea
Joyce Stewart Holford (@guest_389443)

I love you FOX. Thank you

Patricia Luxon Fast (@guest_389423)

Kudos to Fox News, doing what Biden should have done, he will let our American citizens die before getting them out. Britain has rescued hundreds of Americans and brits, while Biden is still twiddling his thumbs, after this debacle is over the whole country should vote for an immediate impeachment of this incompetent imbecile, and if any more people die he will have their blood on his hands!

Joan Stanton (@guest_389419)

CONGRATULATIONS Fox news!! Maybe Fox News could help Biden figure out how to put together a rescue mission.

David C. Ruff (@guest_389417)

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I find it reprehensible on the part of the Biden White House that a business entity is able to put together and complete a rescue like this on short notice, yet the Biden Administration seems clueless, helpless, and careless. Absolutely shameful!😡

James D Shiers (@guest_389413)

“Mistrust”? Doesn’t one require trust first in order to have mistrust?

Mary Carter (@guest_389412)

Share this with Biden. He needs your help.

Katy Lied (@guest_389411)

There are organizations helping people in Afghanistan all over the place. But Sleazy Joe and the Ho are just conducting business as usual, which means doing nothing but screwing everything up. If only our president weren’t a spineless sleazebag criminal who has no idea what is happening or what to do to save these people.

Sandra J Mitsler (@guest_389408)

FOX is the best. Great job getting those people out of danger.

Mary Pat (@guest_389410)
Reply to  Sandra J Mitsler

Thank God. I hope as soon as all are safe, we bomb the sh*t out of our abandoned weapons, aircraft and night goggles.

John john (@guest_389586)
Reply to  Mary Pat

that stuff will be harder to find, should have bomb it right from the start.

Allyne (@guest_389678)
Reply to  Mary Pat

They should have done that when they shut the lights off at our bases.

Suzanne (@guest_389375)

check the details…… https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Suzanne
Linda (@guest_389355)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389307)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Marianne (@guest_389289)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389278)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Richard Hoard (@guest_389204)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Mary M. McClain (@guest_389269)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com