Fox News reporter confronts Chris Cuomo at Hamptons yacht marina

The Cuomo boys aren’t having a great week.

According to an exclusive from Fox News, CNN primetime host Chris Cuomo was quizzed by a Fox reporter at a Hamptons yacht dock at roughly the same time his embattled, disgraced brother, Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), announced his resignation in the wake of a damning sexual harassment report. Little brother Cuomo was silent as a church mouse.

“Have you spoken to your brother today, sir?” the Fox News reporter asked. Cuomo replied, “Of course I have.” But that was the last words that he would utter, at least on camera.

The Fox News reporter asked a list of questions regarding his brother’s bombshell resignation announcement, and Cuomo simply strolled from the dock where his yacht is parked back to his truck as the reporter fired off questions.

But Chris Cuomo isn’t known as the silent type, and reportedly, off-camera, he attempted to intimidate the Fox reporter by suggesting that New York state troopers could arrest him at any moment. Cuomo Jr. reportedly told the reporter that he did him a solid, saying he “called to tell them not to get you.”

“I think you have a job, and I’m gonna let you do it,” Cuomo said as if the Fox News reporter needed the CNN host’s permission to perform his journalistic duties.

Interestingly, on the heels of the damning report issued by New York Attorney General Letitia James last week which found Gov. Cuomo’s 11 accusers “credible,” Chris Cuomo suddenly announced his “long-planned” birthday vacation in the Hamptons, which just happened to kick off at the same time his creepy, older brother resigned as governor.

Though many of his critics have called for Chris Cuomo’s resignation as well, given his involvement in advising his older brother early on in the scandal and his failure to report one of the biggest stories of the year — because it involves his brother — many will be watching Chris Cuomo’s next move when — and if — he returns to the studio next week.

lixohe14 (@guest_387144)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Six Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by lixohe14
Barbara (@guest_386955)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara
Lora (@guest_386934)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lora
Mariana (@guest_386756)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mariana
Megan Davis (@guest_386688)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Maggietish (@guest_386629)

Clearly Chris Cuomo is just as obnoxiously arrogant as his brother Andrew. Who does Chris Cuomo think he is because he clearly believes in his own twisted mind that he has the right to threaten another reporter. He’s a coward because why didn’t he do it while the camera was running. Although they should it’s a sure bet that CNN will not fire Chris Cuomo.

Lori A Lepore (@guest_386604)

Your fired!!!!!

Cathy wlson (@guest_386594)

The both of them are complete creeps!

carol exposito (@guest_386585)

Oh Happy Day when the Cuomo Brothers exit the stage

Remember he is his brother so of course he is not going to say anything negative about his brother.Brothers do not take down brothers. He did not support his actions but he will not take him down either.

Newa (@guest_386586)
Reply to  cozycalico

Cuomo and I Biden molest females but Biden molests little girls . It is written kniwledge

Luis Fioretti (@guest_386580)

Hey Friedo, how is it hanging now Big Boy? It doesn’t feel good does it? You and your POS brother MUST pay the consequences now tough guy. You two are NOTHING but a BAG OF S**t. Have a goodie A**hole you’ve earned it.

John Kerns (@guest_386579)

He only talks when he sees an opening to bash Trump and his supporters or just get some personal visibility. Nothing good to see!
Veteran

Stephen Russell (@guest_386578)

Gee Chris dont U want free PR??

Wanda Leonard (@guest_386572)

Check it out here………… http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Wanda Leonard
newani58 (@guest_386545)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by newani58