Fox News pays million dollar fine after investigation by the Human Rights Commission

The Fox News Network has agreed to a deal that will cause them to pay a $1 million penalty after the New York City Commission on Human Rights investigated the news giant, according to The Hill.

Accusations against the network came in what the Human Rights Commission called a “series of high-profile reports” that alleged the company posted a culture of sexual harassment and retaliation.

In their statement, the group said that the settlement was the highest of its kind ordered for the violation in question against a news network by a civil rights enforcement agency.

“We are pleased to reach an amicable resolution of this legacy matter,” a spokesperson for Fox News Media said in a statement to The Hill.

“FOX News Media has already been in full compliance across the board, but cooperated with the New York City Commission on Human Rights to continue enacting extensive preventive measures against all forms of discrimination and harassment,” the spokesperson added.

The investigation by the Human Rights Commission began in 2016 after employees accused chairman and CEO Roger Ailes of misconduct with female employees.

Ailes, who was thought to be responsible for both making Fox News the top in it’s class and bringing it down into the mud, left the network amid the allegations in late 2016 and died in May of 2017 at the age of 77.

According to a report in the Daily Beast, the settlement was reached last week and the network agreed to waive forced arbitration with its employees and agreed to hold regular sexual harassment and prevention training for its New York City employees.

Additionally, the network will be required to implement a policy for employees to file complaints and report discrimination and harassment that has to be in place for at least the next two years.

Red Apple (@guest_377329)

You are so right. Everything a Democrat touches is tainted by their overall rabid obsession that “they know best”. Doesn’t matter whether it is about politics, journalism, schools, and/or policy – the Democrats will never stop trying to indoctrinate and control everyone else. Thank heavens Republicans and Moderates are finally standing up and fighting back! Hopefully, it will be enough to save our wonderful country from further destruction.

BettyCashwell (@guest_377346)
Reply to  Red Apple

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer..rdfet there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and VLDC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Paul F Murphy (@guest_377000)

Fox is now being controlled by a bunch of leftist cowards and Rinos like Paul Ryan ,they are losing viewers by the day , I`m sure Mr Ailes had a great time climbing to the top ,pardon the pun,as his children are now destroying what he built ,keep turning your backs on Trump supporters and true patriots and I hope you go straight to the bottom of the trash heep

Angel D. Milan (@guest_376924)

uptil I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 6 only 22 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here………………………….. ____>>>/>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸.𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿.𝗼𝗿𝗴

SarahStover (@guest_376906)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FCRe First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3jrmNVH

Michael S Dowling (@guest_376824)

Democrap always get a get out of jail free card upon joining the criminal network

Sara (@guest_376877)
Reply to  Michael S Dowling

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past.fgv I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐀𝐩𝐩𝟑.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Nick Cignetti (@guest_376812)

OK what about all the fake news bunch. Ohhhh that’s right they are part of the DNC and do no crimes except lie and that’s OK with the DNC!

LillyFlynn (@guest_376680)

Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your FSDe First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/36fCtUx

Katie Moore (@guest_376614)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Maria Blair (@guest_376613)