Fox News dominates with 14 most watched shows on cable news

Fox News Network had some good news after the three-day weekend with the ratings reflecting the news giant winning the rating race in a big way.

According to a report by Mediaite Fox showed out in a big way while every other cable network went into a slump over the holiday weekend with CNN never breaking 1 million viewers for a single show.

The publication reported that MSNBC and CNN saw “soft” numbers and but MSNBC did break a million total viewers for Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace and All In with Chris Hayes drew 1.16 million total viewers.

Unfortunately for those networks, those total viewership were still abysmal in the advertiser-coveted A25-54 demographic, with roughly one-tenth of the viewing audience claiming that distinction.

CNN’s best-performing show was The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer at 5 p.m. and it was only able to pull in 787,000 in total viewers, 175,000 were in the A25-54 demographic.

While Fox News did take an expected downturn due to the other activities Americans found themselves engaged in, they were still able to firmly hold onto the lead in every major demographic.

For comparison, Tucker Carlson took the top show spot with 2.89 million viewers overall and 504,000 in the advertiser’s key demographic.

“The network held the top 14 most watched shows in total viewers, and the top 15 most watched shows in the demo,” Mediaite reported.

For an overarching view of the days ratings, in shows which air from 8-11 p.m. Fox News had a total viewership of 2.37 million while MSNBC had 1.02 million and CNN pulled in just 684,000

3.5 4 votes

Caitlin Green (@guest_396089)

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do…. https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Caitlin Green
Cheryl (@guest_396087)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_396081)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Richard Hoard
RubHarris (@guest_396079)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had..

.Check it out here……… https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by RubHarris
Cheryl (@guest_396072)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Cheryl
Madeleine Noble (@guest_396067)

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Madeleine Noble
Olivia Hammond (@guest_396066)

skdfjhfhxcviuejcud546828

Richard Hoard (@guest_396055)

Last edited 16 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_396054)

OVER..s

Michelina K. Ruiz (@guest_396048)

fgfgI am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by

follow instruction on website Here→→  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Michelina K. Ruiz
Cheryl (@guest_396043)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_396039)

the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_396038)

OVERs

SophiaDoherty (@guest_396025)

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Richard Hoard (@guest_396017)

Last edited 16 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_396014)

OVER………

Cheryl (@guest_395997)

Here is I started….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395989)

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
Lucia Nelson (@guest_395980)

GOOD LUCK..HERE………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Lucia Nelson

I have only watched MSNBC or CNN once and that was enough for me a long time ago.Never again.

Nora (@guest_395950)

Why aren’t Newsmax and OAN ever included in these ratings? Many conservatives that used to watch only Fox, have gone to Newsmax and OAN due to Fox’s obvious betrayal to President Trump during the 2020 election. I am sure people would like to know how these two stations compare to Fox since Fox lost thousands or maybe millions of viewers.

It’s interesting how Fox ended affiliation with Juan Williams and Donna Brazile and revamped their entire show structure in attempts, I believe, to regain viewers. But people will not forget, they may watch some of their shows but it is not the same…. they still have Chris Wallace.

Fox should hang on tight to the best host they have, the one who is the main reason for high ratings: Tucker Carlson. But there’s also Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, Judge Jeannine, Steve Hilton, and Jessie Watters. Their shows also help their ratings.

Dianne MC (@guest_395946)

So where did Newsmax place in the ratings?? That’s about the only place you can find some truths!!

Nancy (@guest_395905)

That is because other then for a few . Fox gets the information out that the others sit on or don’t report at all.

Bob Wolf (@guest_395888)

F Biden the A!!HOLE

Nancy (@guest_395907)
Reply to  Bob Wolf

Absolutely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry Woods (@guest_395883)

Brain. Damage biden is a coward who is he to tell me what i put in my body my answer to him is make. Me he will have to make me take the vaccine over my dead body

Jimmy J Pearson (@guest_395865)

I do not watch any of those networks. I watch Newsmax or One America News.

Jeff (@guest_395892)
Reply to  Jimmy J Pearson

You’ve got to wonder how much better Fox would have tromped CNN & MSLSD if they hadn’t capitulated to the libtards the way they did. They lost a lot of respect from true conservatives but they still have some stars with integrity like Tucker and Gutfeld.

nycguy 10036 (@guest_395945)
Reply to  Jimmy J Pearson

Totally agree. Fox may be better that CNN, MNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS, but i now prefer Newsmax. After Election Day 2020, I no longer trust Fox