Fox News announces policy forcing employees to disclose vaccine status

Fox News Media has just issued a memo to company employees requiring them to disclose their vaccination status to internal human resources personnel, as The Hill reports, in a move likely to prompt claims of vindication from former President Donald Trump, who has long decried what he sees as the network’s distinctly leftward shift.

The communication sent to employees included a series of updates to its COVID-19 protocols, revealing some key changes of which workers at the cable news outlet surely took immediate note.

Earlier this summer, the corporate office sent out a memo in which vaccinated staffers were encouraged to inform the network of their status, given that anyone who failed to do so would be automatically categorized as unvaccinated.

However, the latest iteration of the network’s protocols promulgated on Tuesday indicated that such disclosures were no longer optional and that employees – regardless of whether they work on-site or remotely – were required to submit their vaccination information to company’s online human resources portal by the end of the day.

According to AdWeek, the network explained that the purpose of the vaccine status disclosures is to aid the network in “space planning and contact tracing,” and there was nothing in the memo indicating that vaccines are being made mandatory in order for workers to report in-person to their assigned bureaus, something which stands in contrast to WarnerMedia-owned competitor, CNN.

The memo, signed by company CEO Suzanne Scott, also provided that some employees in the network’s New York offices would be subject to at least one COVID-19 test per week, whether or not they have been vaccinated and outlined additional requirements related to masking in certain kinds of facilities and situations.

It remains to be seen whether the move by Fox News corporate officials demanding vaccine information from employees is a precursor to making the shots a condition of continued employment, but if that does occur, it would likely draw the ire of the former president, who has not been shy in recent years about taking shots at the network when he sees fit.

Though vaccinated himself and having publicly urged others to receive the shots his administration worked so diligently to facilitate, Trump has also maintained in regard to those who are hesistant that “we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also,” as Politico noted earlier this year.

Assuming that Trump – like much of his voter base – believes that vaccination status ought to remain a private matter between individual citizens and their physicians, Scott’s new network edict will probably just serve to reinforce the former president’s prior assertion that Fox is “not what it used to be,” and conservatives need an “alternative.”

5 1 vote

Kerry Woods (@guest_389557)

Corporations demanding vaccine status is against osha standard s and is unconstitutional you remember osha so sue these corporations untill they beg the unvaccinated to be left alone

Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389187)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389151)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389138)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
Kyle james (@guest_389112)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Rhonda (@guest_389073)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Sherrie (@guest_389045)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Janis (@guest_389019)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janis
bob (@guest_389001)

Tucker Carlson is the ONLY one we watch on LIBERAL Fox. Liberal SOCIALIST idiots like Wallace , Cavuto and a few others sound like they should be spewing thier stupidity on FAKE cnn and msnbc .

Cristina (@guest_388905)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cristina
Cynthia (@guest_388892)

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
Pattie P Kelly (@guest_388881)

Yes HIPPA Laws are still in order. I am retired after 45 years of working. But what I do in regards to my health is MY business. Does this sound familiar? “:My Body My Choice”. So if women can chose to get an abortion or hopefully not again My body my Choice. It has worked for them in killing millions of babies every year. That is much more harmful the getting a COVID vaccination. I get the regular flu shot every year. No mandatory proof of vaccine for that flu which kills about as many as the COVID. Right now from a FOIA request form: Number of deaths from COVID 62 vaxed, 11 unvaxed = 82% deaths vaccinated.:4749 vaxed, 1626 unvaxed = 65% of hospital admissions are vaxed : 82% – 65% = a 17% prevalence of vaccinated individuals dying over the unvaxed.

Bonnie Torres (@guest_388836)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Bonnie Torres
Greg W (@guest_388834)

Complete BULLSHIT. WTF happened to HIPPA Laws? NO employer should make you give up your medical status. Testing ok, but medical info is none of their damn business. If you agree to this where will it end, Covid status of your family? Mandatory Flu shots?

Victoria Spangler (@guest_388876)
Reply to  Greg W

Anyone working at Fox that doesn’t see that this is unconstitutional and continues to work there is only going so for the ALMIGHTY dollar. Being tested and or jabbed because of a very twisted employer is NOT ok.

Janice (@guest_388825)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
william baldwin (@guest_388777)

i would say shuv it

Elisabeth (@guest_388760)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elisabeth
Joe (@guest_388751)

What happened to private medical records?

John Metzger (@guest_388731)

Bull shit!

PatriotPene (@guest_388730)

I only watch FOX to see Tucker. Most of the time I get my news “fix” from OAN or social sites. Much of the time I find the rest of them to be “ho hum”. I don’t think Tucker would have any problem finding a new place to go.

Gees! I miss Trump with this Biden/Kamala team America has lost all respect because Biden/Kamala do not respect our country.

True American (@guest_388627)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Janice (@guest_388556)

Thanks a lot…………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
True American (@guest_388535)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by True American
Monica T. Goodin (@guest_388551)
Reply to  True American

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com