Fox News’ Aishah Hasnie says Afghan friends are ‘waiting on their death sentence’

Despite optimistic assurances from President Joe Biden regarding ongoing efforts to evacuate American citizens and Afghan allies from the chaos in Kabul, Aishah Hasnie of Fox News revealed that friends of hers inside the country were in fact “waiting on their death sentence” in the wake of the Taliban’s takeover, according to Mediaite.

Possessing dual citizenship in both Pakistan and the United States, Hasnie gave Fox News viewers some insight into what conditions are really like on the ground in Afghanistan as the populace braces for complete Taliban rule.

“I have three good friends and…each of their families are in hiding right now, essentially, as they put it, waiting for the death sentence,” at the hands of the Islamist insurgents who toppled the American-backed government in recent weeks with a swiftness that shocked the world.

Shedding light on the horrors that are overtaking the country, Hasnie recounted that a relative of one of her friends who had previously worked for the Afghani government “was shot on his way to work,” and that another friend’s family was stopped at the border with Kazakhstan while attempting to flee the country and instructed to return to their home.

Describing the intractable dilemma facing so many in Afghanistan who have collaborated with American forces in the past, Hasnie told the story of another of her friends, a former translator for U.S. forces, who she says is monitoring the circumstances facing his two brothers who cannot escape Kabul.

Explaining that one of the brothers “is with his four kids and his wife, and he’s sitting in a home basically trying to hide out until he gets approval to come to the airport. But once he gets the approval, the question is, how does he physically take his family to the airport? Because there are Taliban checkpoints.”

Underscoring the abject fear so many allies of American troops are currently facing, Hasnie referenced reports that the Taliban had seized biometric devices used by the U.S. military that can be used to identify Afghans who have assisted coalition forces, sparking concerns about brutal retaliation.

“This is a system that basically uses fingerprints to be able to tell who’s who – and so that’s why we can’t put names and pictures [of trapped individuals] on TV right now, because they could easily be found,” Hasnie added.

Hasnie’s concerns have been echoed by lawmakers in the U.S. including Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) who declared America “honor bound” to assist Afghans who aided American soldiers in previous years and said bluntly that “If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, has committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached.”

NinaJames (@guest_389791)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 29 days ago by NinaJames
Linda (@guest_389365)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389315)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Marianne (@guest_389296)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389287)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389183)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389148)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389135)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
Kyle james (@guest_389109)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Rhonda (@guest_389070)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Apollo (@guest_389059)

Biden should be Court marshaled!

Sherrie (@guest_389042)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Janis (@guest_389016)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janis
Samuel (@guest_389009)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇque ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 10k ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-180 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the connection and visit for more details thanks.↓↓↓↓

→→→→→ https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Samuel
Orange peel (@guest_388921)

Foxnews can pat their self on the back. They helped rig the election when they said joe Biden won when he really didn’t. Paul Ryan is still going after President Trump but not China joe. Foxnews should hang their heads in shame because they helped but the traitor unfeeling subhuman joe Biden in the white House. Foxnews owners need to get a couple of places and go get our people out of Afghanistan. But you know little socialist liberal have big mouths but no guts or honor to help the American people dying. Congrats to liberals your all cowards. You deserve to be in the pits of hell. God will punish evil.

Beverly Sadgebury (@guest_388919)

biden has not only destroyed Afghanistan, his incompetence is putting every country in the free world in grave danger of terrorist attacks.
It is as if, he has set the entire world on fire.

Ruth (@guest_388918)

Impeached. Removed from office. Imprisoned for treason.

alicia cervera (@guest_388922)
Reply to  Ruth

Treason.

JOEs (@guest_388916)

LETS HURRY UP AND DO WHAT WE CAN TO GET PRESIDENT NUMB SKULL IMPEACHED, IF WE GET THAT GOING SOMETHING TELLS ME “NO BRAIN” HARRIS MAY VERY WELL RESIGN(WE HOPE!). WITCHLOSI WILL BE A PAIN AFTER THAT HAPPENS BUT SHE IS NOW ANYWAY AND NO WAY WILL SHE BE ABLE TO STAND THE HEAT FROM ALL THE SHIT PEOPLE WILL GATHER ABOUT HER AND SHOVE IT IN HER FACE. BYEBYE WOKEACRATS,PRESIDENT TRUMP IS COMING!!!!!!

Sandra (@guest_388917)
Reply to  JOEs

No not impeachment. The audit will vitiate the stolen election. Then the military under the Constitution, and Law of War Sections 11.3 and 11.4, can remove him and the rest of those put into office illegally through an election stolen by domestic traitors and foreign infiltrators. The military is the ONLY way. The cabal is too deep and permeated throughout the entire world. This isn’t about elections or political parties; it is about defeating the NWO, tyranny and totalitarianism. Save America, and save the world. None of us must cave into any of this tyranny and we must all stand together. They have been dividing us all through Marxist tactics which enabled dictators to take over entire countries in years past (Stalin, Hitler, Castro and more). There are more of us than the cabal, and we have to stay strong, speak up loudly and band together against evil.

alicia cervera (@guest_388923)
Reply to  Sandra

AMEN! Lord listen to our prayers!

DonRS (@guest_388915)

Joe, “the dumbest man in Washington, DC” Biden and Andrew the most ARROGANT MAN in NEW YORK” Cuomo – TWO INCOMPETENT COLD BLOODED KILLERS

Sandra SHOOP (@guest_388914)

Not only impached! Treason is punishible by death!

Janice (@guest_388822)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website…………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Janice
Jonas (@guest_388803)

Follow the guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on the following web address

—–►—► https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Jonas
Mary (@guest_388804)
Reply to  Jonas

Underscoring the abject fear so many allies of American troops are currently facing, Hasnie referenced  that the Taliban had seized biometric devices used by the U.S. military that can be used to identify Afghans who have assisted coalition forces, sparking concerns about brutal retaliation.
Hasnie’s concerns have been echoed by lawmakers in the U.S. including Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) who declared America “honor bound” to assist Afghans who aided American soldiers in previous years and  bluntly that “If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, has committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached.”