Former Cuomo aide comes forward to detail sex misconduct claims against governor

A former aide to embattled New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) came forward in an interview on Monday to detail instances of sexual misconduct she claims to have suffered at the hands of the controversial politician, a move which could ultimately result in criminal prosecution and/or impeachment of the Empire State’s chief executive, according to the Associated Press.

During an interview with CBS and the Albany Times Union, Brittany Commisso explained that while she wanted to go public with her allegations against Cuomo previously, she long feared that the governor’s allies and protectors would set about destroying her life if she did.

“I was afraid that if I had to come forward and revealed my name, that the governor and his enablers, I like to call them, would viciously attack me, would smear my name, as I had seen and heard them do before to people,” Commisso declared.

According to Commisso, Cuomo groped her on multiple occasions in the Executive Mansion in the state capital, actions which she described as “a crime.” The former executive assistant said that the governor began summoning her often to his residence, greeting her with hugs that were given “with the intention of getting some personal sexual satisfaction out of it,” as the New York Post noted.

The whistleblower also alleged that Cuomo once reached beneath her blouse to grope her breast, and, according to a damning report issued by New York Attorney General Letitia James last week detailing investigatory findings on the topic, he also had a habit of “touching and grabbing” Commisso’s rear end.

Commisso articulated just how uncomfortable the behavior made her, adding, “He thought this was normal to me, and the other women that he did this to. It was not normal, it was not welcome, and it was certainly not consensual.”

According to Fox News, on Thursday, Commisso became the first of the group of women who have accused Cuomo of misconduct to file a formal criminal complaint, and the Albany County Sheriff indicated that an investigation was under way in his office.

In explaining her decision to go public with her story despite lingering fears of personal and professional retribution, Commisso cited her desire to set an example for her own young daughter. “I never want her to be afraid to speak. I never want her to be afraid of any person in power, a man or a woman,” she said, according to the Post.

For his part, Cuomo has rebuffed the growing chorus of demands for his immediate resignation, but considering that the New York State Assembly Judiciary Committee is on the verge of concluding its impeachment investigation in the very near future, the governor’s political fate may already be out of his hands.

Melody (@guest_386600)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
soraha88 (@guest_386556)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Erica (@guest_386524)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Stacy (@guest_386501)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Elva (@guest_386407)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Stephen Russell (@guest_386367)

Then add Nursing Home scandal alone to mix, Hoorah

Ashley (@guest_386353)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Blair Martin (@guest_386392)
Reply to  Ashley

WHAT THE FUCK HAS WHAT YOU ARE EARNING GOT TO DO WITH THIS ARTICLE, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED!!!

These are not comments they re ads and should not be allowed on here PERIOD. They spoil the whole thing.

Last edited 1 month ago by cozycalico
jakina (@guest_386228)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour on the mobile. That’s what we did.
Go to This Site……………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
sefiroh48 (@guest_386178)

Go to This Site………. bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by sefiroh48
hehayem89 (@guest_386175)

nice

Patricia Jackson (@guest_386143)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com