Firefight at Kabul airport ensnares US troops, leaves Afghan solider dead

The chaos in Afghanistan continues to worsen with each passing day, and according to Reuters, a firefight broke out at the Kabul airport Monday as Afghan guards and Western forces engaged in an exchange of gunfire with an unidentified group of assailants.

Reuters noted that according to CNN, a sniper was known to have fired at a group of Afghan guards from outside the north gate of the airport, where throngs of individuals desperate to leave Kabul have been subjected to threats, violence, stampedes, and oppressive heat.

A report from a German military official indicated that U.S. and German forces were among those entangled in the episode that took place amid the ongoing effort to evacuate thousands of American citizens and Afghan allies as the Aug. 31 deadline for the withdrawal of said forces from the country.

Though officials from the Pentagon ultimately confirmed that no Western military members were injured in the incident, one Afghan solider was killed, and three others were injured as a result of the firefight, according to The Blaze.

The wounded Afghans were reportedly taken to a field hospital for treatment, and NATO officials on site later reported that the situation had been brought under control, the Reuters report added.

Tensions are rising as the deadline for completing the troop withdrawal and evacuations rapidly approaches, and despite a Tuesday request from CIA Director William Burns, Taliban leader Abdul Ghani Baradar said there will be no extension granted, as Reuters reported separately.

President Joe Biden, under intense fire for his handling of the evacuation and troop withdrawal, said on Sunday that the process of helping Americans and Afghan allies leave the country has been and will continue to be “hard and painful” and that much could still go very wrong.

As Reuters noted, even Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) had to admit that it now appears “very unlikely” that the evacuation of all Americans still in Afghanistan could be completed in the time remaining, leading to an extremely precarious situation for the president and his team.

If Schiff’s prediction is correct, the consequences for Biden’s presidency may indeed be justifiably dire, with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) declaring last week, “If we leave one American behind… then Joe Biden, in my view, as committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached.”

4 1 vote

Gertrude (@guest_389998)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Gertrude
Richard Hoard (@guest_389970)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jennifer (@guest_389938)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Jennifer
Jasmine (@guest_389837)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jasmine
Shannon (@guest_389817)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Shannon
PeperPots (@guest_389775)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by PeperPots
Jennifer (@guest_389739)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!
Learn more about it on following site………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jennifer
Christine (@guest_389721)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot.

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Christine
Roberta (@guest_389707)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
Oscar Virgil Pearson (@guest_389698)

And Biden is nowhere to be found. August 31st is going to be deadly for thousands of people left stranded by the US.

RowZ (@guest_389692)

Gosh! Aren’t there any billionaires with a heart, that can send planes to help these people? Have compassion! These are human lives at stake.

Oscar Virgil Pearson (@guest_389699)
Reply to  RowZ

Gates believes there is a need to wipe out millions across the globe.

Omahall (@guest_389704)
Reply to  RowZ

There is one he’s sending his privet plane and charging 8000. Each person to fly to safety .

Katy Lied (@guest_389685)

The crusty old idiot has already committed MANY high crimes – quit pussy-footing and get this dangerous old dementia patient the HELL out of our White House before the entire world is at war.

Eli 7777 (@guest_389696)
Reply to  Katy Lied

Biden’s Socialist/Communist agenda of open borders and influx of Muslims coincides with the Obama/Soros agenda. Obama’s father was a Muslim. Pelosi and Socialist George Soros had several Resistance Conferences against Trump to regain their Socialist Power. Another reason Kamala Harris acts so unconcerned about it all. Her father was a Socialist professor. They’re pushing their 4 to 5 trillion dollar debt for some Social programs. Funds go to help foreigners, who are getting many free benefits. They’ve housed, bused and flown illegals across the U.S. on tax dollars, college, too. Reports share Americans in Afghanistan were to pay 2,000 to be evacuated, while Biden’s administration had 500 million to evacuate about 30,000 Afghanis. Biden knew what he was doing, even though he did have brain surgery years ago.

Altha (@guest_389703)
Reply to  Eli 7777

Well if he did, in fact, have brain surgery they must have removed 3/4 of his brain and left the other 1/4 full of holes, because the crap he’s doing comes from a mindless idiot.

Kathleen (@guest_389646)

Here’s what I’ve been doing……… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kathleen
Paula (@guest_389633)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Paula
Rachel (@guest_389615)

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel
Terry (@guest_389593)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started……………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Terry
SaraPaul (@guest_389521)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraPaul
Michael (@guest_389478)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com