FBI report shows ‘scant’ evidence the Jan. 6 riots were coordinated attack

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has found “scant” evidence that the Jan. 6 Capitol Hill riots were the result of an organized attempt to overturn the presidential election, according to a report in Think Civics.

Even as Americans are once again focused on the Middle East and a withdrawal from Afghanistan, the FBI announced that they don’t believe the riot was “centrally coordinated.”

They went on to say that they don’t find it likely the evidence will support it was put together “by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.”

This according to four current and former law enforcement officials cited by Red State Watcher who went on to say that despite Democrats organizing a committee to “get to the bottom” of the Jan. 6 attacks, there has yet to be evidence reported that the Democrats theory is correct.

Reuters reported quotes from a senior law enforcement officer investigating the riots who said that “Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases,” after an in-depth review of the facts surrounding the case.

“Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.”

The FBI also discovered that there was “no evidence” that the people who ended up in the Capitol building had a plan as to what to do once they made it inside, which is the reason there were no sedition charges.

“Senior lawmakers have been briefed in detail on the results of the FBI’s investigation so far and find them credible,” Reuters said about Congress being told.

In essence Democrats and the media have made it appear that there is much more credible evidence about former President Donald Trump and key Republicans pushing their constituents into an illegal attack on Capitol Hill than what the facts support.

4.5 2 votes

Newa (@guest_390678)

Biden must leave the office of president
He has more harm to our United States
Afghanistan and before the Southern border. If Biden had closed the border we wouldn’t have the Covid pandemic AS IT IS SUCH A CRISIS.

Helen (@guest_390651)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 26 days ago by Helen
David Ballard (@guest_390644)

I have to wonder how deeply they looked into Pelosi and her minions’ involvement in the Jan 6 fiasco. Interesting that Pelosi declined seating Jim Jordon and the other pro Trump member of Congress for her Jan 6 panel. Guess she knows they would ask questions that might be embarrassing to her side.

Richard Hoard (@guest_390612)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jeannette (@guest_390561)

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 26 days ago by Jeannette
Alice Leach (@guest_390545)

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 26 days ago by Alice Leach
Tara (@guest_390451)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Tara
Rachael (@guest_390423)

Here’s what I’ve been doing……… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Rachael
Hazel Nichols (@guest_390406)

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month, but some pay as much as $10,000.

GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Hazel Nichols
Richard Hoard (@guest_390376)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
SaraPaulx (@guest_390355)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details.………….. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 27 days ago by SaraPaulx
Richard Hoard (@guest_390284)

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
MustangUSN04 (@guest_390266)

You have to be a sociopath To be a demonRAT.

Tommy (@guest_390617)
Reply to  MustangUSN04

Mustang I have always said liberalism is a mental disorder

Angela (@guest_390257)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Angela
Bethany Griver (@guest_390226)

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Bethany Griver
Kerry Woods (@guest_390211)

I knew alot of people who were in the jan 6 peaceful protest and thier camera footage does not support Pelosi and her democrats and republican democrats wannabes narratives all they have to do is release all those camera footage that the cameras in Washington dc took. And that would prove it but Pelosi does not believe the liberal news could handle the truth

Reply to  Kerry Woods

Don’t hold your breath until that happens please.

Carolyn Oussani (@guest_390665)
Reply to  Kerry Woods

On January 6 we need to find out more about why Nancy Pelosi turned down the offer by Capital Police to call in the National Guard. If she really felt threatened by people outside why didn’t she call them in. Also why were the guards inside the doors stepping aside and motioning people to come on in?

Richard Hoard (@guest_390149)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
MustangUSN04 (@guest_390265)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

STFU !

Laura (@guest_390102)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..
GOOD LUCK..HERE…………. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Laura
Melissa (@guest_390084)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Melissa
Richard Hoard (@guest_390019)

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Gertrude (@guest_389992)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK……….. https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Gertrude
Jasmine (@guest_389979)

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Jasmine
Erleebird (@guest_389982)
Reply to  Jasmine

Go away!

wilfred muniyan (@guest_389971)

wow why are we wasting time on the 6th incident why not focus on how many millions of dollars equipment that was given to the Taliban that is what more important now and how much more of our solider would have to die due to bad judgement

Richard Hoard (@guest_389963)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jennifer (@guest_389932)

Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Jennifer
Guest (@guest_389882)

But idiot Pelosi is going to waste millions on something that has been checked & rechecked many times & all have said the same thing! I think that she should end this before they find out she caused the whole mess! What is it with these Democrats everyone of them is either crazy racists, sexual predators, terrorist in sheep’s clothing, liars, criminals & crooks, who have no idea what they are doing but keep doing all these terrible things!

Jacquelyn L Marsh (@guest_389918)
Reply to  Guest

My opinion! I think she’s behind it all!

Cindy Kryk (@guest_390264)
Reply to  Guest

She is so hell bent on convicting Trump for anything. She is making a fool of herself along with the complete committee

Tim Toroian (@guest_389847)

Yep, there is no bottom to get to unless they go so far and open the abyss Democratic lying and shenanigans.
I’m still wondering why some DA hasn’t charged Mad Maxine with conspiracy after all the times she counseled rioters to riot.

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_389846)

LOL..I guess slut Nancy didn’t get the memo. She’s still full steam ahead to blame Trump

Adele Younger (@guest_389844)

Just can’t believe anything that comes out of their mouths . When a democratic congress comes out to say they have TURNED on Biden first thing that comes to my mind is they are trying to get out because they got lies to say or to get more dirt on republicans. I don’t believe a word that comes out of Schif’s or Schummer etc. so republicans keep your ears open and do not talk around any of the other party’s. Can’t trust
Politicians one bit especially the major players of each party. There’s just to many people who will lie if it has a nice paycheck with it. Watch your back if you play by the rule of laws since others are devils in sheep clothes.

nancyreyes (@guest_389848)
Reply to  Adele Younger

The demonicRATS should be investigated from what they did in 2020/early party of 2021 by looting,
burning businesses, killing people including law enforcements, rioting almost everyday since the death of that criminal killed by police.!!! The leftists communist they let their terrorist members of BLM and Antifa to desecrate historical monuments and churches.!!! The leftists getting always their ways not being convicted with their crimes on humanity, this political group giving embarassment
to the whole world by causing too many illegalities and crimes.!!! The worst are the white liberal demonicRATS men who are exploiting black people and used them to manipulate, brainwashed to remain in power & by robbing people blind with their hard earned money.!!!

Ed Carpenter (@guest_389842)

Some day the democrats will stop trying everything they can think of to persecute Trump. My suspicion is that they are afraid that having an outsider come into politics successfully could cost them their lucrative and cushy jobs. This is another reason why we desperately need term limits in congress and in state assemblies also. No one should be making a career of politics. This was not the intent of the founding fathers and a lot of the problems we face today are the result of career politicians.

Reefwatcher (@guest_389834)

Just another Democrat conspiracy theory against Trump supporters, it figures.

Jasmine (@guest_389830)

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jasmine
Johnboy (@guest_389828)

How about an investigation into pelosi and why she ignored getting extra help, BLM showing up in disguise, antifa being there and the FBI incognito. It was a setup, but not by peaceful Trump protestors.

Richard Hoard (@guest_389795)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
PeperPots (@guest_389769)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 29 days ago by PeperPots
Richard Hoard (@guest_389757)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Fern R. Curry (@guest_389746)

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.

Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Fern R. Curry
Christine (@guest_389715)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot.

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com