Democrat official, 5 others charged in election fraud scheme

Los Angeles CBS affiliate KCAL reports that Democrat Compton, California City Councilman Isaac Galvan has been criminally accused of joining forces with five other individuals to commit election fraud through a scheme contrived to aid in his quest to retain his local government seat in a hotly contested runoff race.

According to the Washington Examiner, Galvan was formally arraigned Friday on one count of conspiracy to commit election fraud, as well as an additional count of attempted bribery meant to influence the outcome of an election.

Officials from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office indicated that the others accused of participation in Galvan’s operation are former city council hopeful Jace Dawson, Barry Reed, Kimberley Chaouch, Toni Morris, and Reginald Streeter, all of whom now face charges of conspiracy to commit the election fraud that formed the basis of the charges against the city councilman.

It is alleged by prosecutors that Galvan and the others engaged in a conspiracy that propelled him to victory – by a single vote – over rival Andre Spicer in a June runoff election, one in which Morris, Chaouch, Reed, and Streeter all registered to vote using Dawson’s Compton address, despite the fact that they all lived in other locations.

Prosecutors further alleged that in addition to participating in the residency fraud, Galvan also attempted to pay a bribe to a registrar’s office employee on the night of the election at issue, going so far as to do at the same time she was tallying ballots that had been cast in the race.

KTLA in Los Angeles noted that while Galvan and Dawson both pleaded not guilty during court appearances on Friday, the remaining defendants will be arraigned on a future date yet to be determined.

Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon said in announcing the charges in this case, “Elections are the cornerstone of our democratic nation. We must do everything in our power to protect the integrity of the electorate process and to ensure that elections are free and fair.”

Gascon continued, “The people of Los Angeles County expect and deserve a government that is free of political corruption at every level.”

Funny, because to hear far-left Democrats like Gascon tell it for the past year and a half, suspicions of vote fraud are solely the province of conspiracy theorists and right-wing extremists. Given the alleged antics of Galvan and company, perhaps outcome-determinative election chicanery isn’t just the stuff of urban legend after all.

5 1 vote

Janie Smith (@guest_387862)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Ana (@guest_387826)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ana

Funny how it is always a Democrat that is trying to cheat and yet many still will vote for them. I use to be a Dem but changed 12 years ago and will never go back. The Dems of my mom and dad are gone.

Well that is the Dems for you. They cannot follow rules but they surely like to make rules.

Lorna Jordan (@guest_387783)

Since I started with my online business, I earn  💵 $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lorna Jordan
Carol (@guest_387604)

Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week…
Get more details on following site,………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Carol
Guest (@guest_387585)

Next up Biden/Harris, Pelosi etc. need to be charged with their crimes & I sure voter fraud is one of them!!!

comisay72 (@guest_387573)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 15000 ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs… ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-500 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ 👉 ……………https://cutt.ly/sm0r1rg

Last edited 1 month ago by comisay72
Junebug (@guest_387535)

It’s about time somebody got these criminals

Stephen Russell (@guest_387534)

Hooray lets get more OK

JOEs (@guest_387532)

Time will tell if the participants in the obvious stolen 2020 presidential election actually do get called out by name and dealt with accordingly. It is a long shot but if these democrat buttholes got caught why not the other bunch of same. We just have to wait and see, do not know what is going to happen 2 minutes from now, could be something absolutely unexpected.

buzzard33 (@guest_387531)

I am not stunned one bit. Everyone knows that voter fraud is alive and well. Ready to use identification for voting yet? Easy way to fix this problem. It stops dead folks from voting too!

Krystal (@guest_387512)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Krystal
Jessica (@guest_387492)

Get more details on following site,………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessica

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna

Good but watch for others. Newsom needs to go anywhere but CA.

Dena (@guest_387456)

VOTER FRAUD is rampant in California. We the People DEMAND a forensic Audit DOWN TICKET 2020. We also Demand AUDIT of 2018 Gavin Newsom! California is RED! It is time these Criminals are held accountable for DESTROYING our STATE & COUNTRY! PERIOD!

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_387450)

Now let’s see if they end up in jail.

Rodriguez (@guest_387354)

These are 2 pay checks  💵 $78,367 and  💵 $87,367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage….
Just visit this website now……………….. 👉  https://www.Workapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rodriguez
Julie (@guest_387276)

These are 2 pay checks  💵 $78,367 and  💵 $87,367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage….

Just visit this website now……………….. 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com