Conservative Pundit Steven Crowder hospitalized for surgery

Conservative pundit and podcast host Steven Crowder has been hospitalized due to complications with a procedure meant to fix a genetic defect that lead to his chest caving in, according to The Washington Examiner

The political commentator posted a photo of himself to Twitter on Tuesday saying that he was in the hospital and had taken a turn for the worse while in recovery.

“Last night took a turn for the worse,” Crowder tweeted. “Ever actually get so close that you can physically feel death? He’s a d***.”

“The good news is, it’s fixable and these things happen,” he continued. “I’ll be back before you know it. Thanks for the support.”

Crowder had previously announced in June that he was undergoing surgery to fix a “genetic defect,” that caused his chest to cave in toward his heart and lungs.

He later explained further that it was a “connective tissue disorder” that could negatively affect his heart if the bones in his chest didn’t hold up. He said he was having “pectus surgery” in early July to fix the issue.

The conservative host has posted periodical updates about his treatment and recovery from the condition believed to be known as pectus excavatum, including a video on July 23 of himself at a shooting range

Shortly after that video update, Crowder said he had experienced a lung collapse. Thursday Crowder posted a video to his YouTube channel Thursday titled “I’m Getting Heart Surgery…”

5 1 vote

AmberSkelton (@guest_384712)

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AmberSkelton
Elaine (@guest_384693)

l 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 2 check for an aggregate of $2,200…this is the best choice I made in quite a while! “Much obliged to you for giving me this remarkable chance to 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 additional money has transformed myself from multiple points of view,

bless your heart!”……….. https://bit.ly/2TPspPm

Last edited 1 month ago by Elaine
jacqui (@guest_384522)

Here’s hoping this get well wish will lift your spirits. Thoughts and prayers for your recovery.

Pattie P Kelly (@guest_384457)

I wish him a speedy recovery. I was in the hospital this year from February until last week in April. I had a total hip replacement. After being in do long I forgot what the inside of my house looked like, I forgot what my dogs looked like. It was crazy. Then when I got home it all came back. We all inherent something from our parents. It’s a shame when it’s something so terrible. Again “fast recovery”.

Joseph Freije (@guest_384451)

Bad diet inherited from parents with bad diets.

Nicole (@guest_384411)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour….They are looking for new people to join their team now and i highly recommend to everyone to apply…Thanks a lot.

Visit following page for more information…………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Nicole
Lee (@guest_384386)

Praying for your full recovery! Take it easy & get well soon.

tem (@guest_384366)

i hope you recover soon. we need voices like yours in our society.

alicia cervera (@guest_384365)

my prayers Steven crowder for a PROMPT RECOVERY and a healthy LIFE! God Bless you.

AnnaSwan (@guest_384240)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Try it, you won’t regret it!………… https://www.paybuzz1.com