Conservative commentator says Americans are being ‘scammed’ by CDC – 37 million cases ‘disappear’

Conservative Evangelical Theologian and New Saint Andrews College faculty member Douglas James Wilson called out the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for their reporting on the COVID-19 statistics in a recent blogpost

Wilson began his monologue asserting that he believes the members of the CDC are so disingenuous that if they died and went to a “bad place” they would be kicked out for lying.

He went on to highlight the CDC:s withdraws of request for emergency authorization for a COVID test due to it’s inefficiency of discerning the difference between the flu and COVID-19.

“Thus far the rumor. Now keep in mind the fact that we are living through an era where gunshot wounds and motorcycle crashes were getting attributed to COVID, and so naturally some folks out there were starting to get suspicious,” Wilson said.

He also cited differences between the 2019-2020 flu season and the 2020-2021 flu season, saying that the statistics plummeted from 38 million flu cases in 2019/2020 to just 1,822 people being diagnosed with news headlines saying that “flu cases plummet during pandemic.”

Wilson’s point is that for whatever the reason, the CDC and whoever is encouraging/supporting their efforts seem to be bent on making Americans feel COVID is a bigger threat than what he believes the facts support.

The commentator also brought to light the military statistics for COVID-19, which stated that fewer than 30 service members have died from the virus out of an active duty and reserve force totaling more than 2 million.

“What are we running from exactly? First it was deaths. Then it was hospitalizations in over-crowded hospitals, which would lead to deaths, which is why we all pitched in to flatten the curve. Then it was just hospitalizations. Then it was simply the cases. Then it was asymptomatic cases. Then it was cases as determined by PCR tests which, if you set the gain in a way that guaranteed the answers you needed politically, could find COVID viruses on the moon. You are being scammed,” Wilson said.

To drive his point home the pastor and political commentator also showed an image that cited the CDC’s survival rates for COVID-1 which was 99.997 % for people 1-19 years of age. 99.98 % for people 20-49 years of age and 99.5 % for people 50-69 years of age. The most at risk group, those 70+ still have a survival rate of 94.6 percent.

4.3 7 votes

Fedup2 (@guest_386052)

COVID is the biggest scam anyone has ever devised. A lot of people, myself included, could see that from the onset. I pity all the people who got in line to take the jab, without question, sheep to the slaughter. I have never trusted the government since Kennedy was assassinated. Wake up people! Turn on your bulls**t meter and open your eyes.

Angela Mattie (@guest_385663)

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
follow instruction on the given website Here→→→ http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Angela Mattie
Todd W Leclair (@guest_385582)

All covid 19 is the flu its all it is the biden admin is pushing so hard to get the jab for a reason their trying to depopulate the country and make room for illegal immigrant any one ever notice why they are not pushing the jab on illeagal immigrant

Annie (@guest_385568)

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection…
Earn as much as $3000 a week……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Annie
Linda cristini (@guest_385559)

Been saying the same thing for the last year! People are being browbeaten to OBEY OBEY!

JCE (@guest_385555)

Whole pandemic is a cover up for Democrat misbehavior. The parties involved are all colluding in the virus misuse and illegal treatment of American people.

Sarah Crawford (@guest_385463)

Finally a proven way of earning money online. Yes! you can earn more than you think only by working just a few hours from home regularly. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last weekly payment was exactly 2537 dollars.
See More Information Here….. http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sarah Crawford

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Stephen Russell (@guest_385398)

Proof skewed data for keep virus active & we pay & suffer

Peatro Giorgio (@guest_385389)

True science bares out the Pastors facts. Which of course to accurately & now honestly say ; The CDC like it’s world counter part the W.H.O are both merely quasi leftist politcal bodies .They both lie through their rotten leftist teeth.

Diabe (@guest_385387)

Why the push of this vaccine for a virus that has such a high recovery rate and has medications to treat it? I have heard it is a population control drug and people will begin to die after 2 years, mostly of heart related issues. This sounds plausible to me in light of Agenda 2030 desire to reduce world population to 500 million by that date. What better way to accomplish that than a world-wide vaccination program.

Lynn Burkert (@guest_385400)
Reply to  Diabe

I have heard the same thing and there has been talk of population control for decades. Too bad they don’t just apply it to themselves.

Barb (@guest_385384)

I went to the ER in June 2021. It was for post op breathing issue. Now on oxygen but it was because of surgery not covid. ER put my diagnosis as apoxia but further in my paperwork to have home oxygen it said covid. It is a money grab, they never used any PPE protection except masks. I had an awful time getting equipment so I could leave the house because of this covid on my record. Yes they slap covid in there just for the extra money at your expense.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_385381)

Isn’t it frightening to know that the people in high positions will blantantly lie to the very people they are supposed to protect? Why is that? Do they sell their soul for money? How could you look into a mirror when you know that you have no honor or dignity? Strange, I always thought the Chinese considered themselves an “honorable” society. I don’t believe a darn thing that the CDC, WHO, FDA, China or Biden say. Additionally, our medical industry lied and falsified papers for money. Now our medical stats have no value. We seem to have lost our moral compass.

sandra (@guest_385385)
Reply to  Cecelia Henderson

my thoughts exactly

JOE (@guest_385393)
Reply to  Cecelia Henderson

you say they’d sell their soul fior money—I say they have no soul to sell !!!

Oscar V Pearson (@guest_385379)

Very interesting!

Fedup2 (@guest_385377)

Very well said. I’ve known this all along, and I pity all the people who willingly took the jab and without asking a single question about the contents of the shot, or it’s side affects or anything. Now they’re all getting terrible side affects and some have already died. I wish more people would have taken the time to do a little research.

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Kyle Caudill (@guest_385239)

★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour.

Here’s what I do… http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle Caudill
Gerald S Ladd (@guest_385354)
Reply to  Kyle Caudill

It’s got to be hard sucking cocks online!

Mark (@guest_385369)
Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

If that’s the truth it ain’t legal!