Chris Wallace gives up defending Biden on border crisis

When Chris Wallace won’t make excuses for Biden anymore, you know the situation is bad.

Despite his strenuous efforts to defend Biden on almost every issue, the Fox News host is done defending Biden on the border issue.

Appearing on America’s Newsroom Wallace said, “I think the general immigration policy is quite a serious problem. You had the president reverse the Trump policy and say that unaccompanied minors could come into the country and stay, they wouldn’t be turned around as they were under the Trump policy and sent back south from the border, and that has resulted in a real spike.”

“One might even use the word that the Biden administration seems uncomfortable using — crisis.”

Ya think?

It’s more than a crisis, Chris. It’s a massive failure of leadership, which was entirely foreseeable to everyone during the 2020 election. The fact that you kept shilling for Biden all that time means that you are part of the creation of that crisis.

Gary m (@guest_26034)
6 months ago

Biden’s new plan to issue covid relief and save taxpayer money. He says it is foolproof, absolute genius. This so good that he has to in his words thank Jen Psaki for her contribution to this idea. He said he will wait till the end of 2021 at which time he will issue $2,000.00 IOUs. to everyone that has a job. Then he will raise their taxes by 50%. I just have to say that it is about time. We will finally get some relief???

RayRay1 (@guest_25794)
6 months ago

Hopefully his eyes have been opened to the disaster that is taking place at the border, and everywhere else, and he staunchly defended all this mess we are in, shame on him, why would any administration let undocumented people with disease walk freely into our country and not test them for anything when we are suffering through a pandemic, and then release them to go all over our country to spread whatever disease they may have and infect innocent people, the border was being secured better than it ever had been, and none should have been let through, the current administration’s lack of thought process is going to destroy our country if they continue the path they are following, we will become a third world country shortly, and that, seems what they are shooting for by their actions, wake up, open your eyes, see the whole picture of your actions, and fight for our country and citizens and put party affiliation aside, and adhere to the laws of our land, if you can’t let someone who can take over, it is a shame what can happen in sixty days, can set our country back sixty years.

bruce (@guest_25727)

no question Chris Wallace helped Biden get elected
he helped by covering up Biden’s negative issues (including inefficiencies) in his questioning of him
Chris Wallace was once very respected

Frederick P Regina (@guest_25549)
6 months ago

He has been on the wrong side for quite some time now….it’s good to be publicly outed now

Anonymous (@guest_25542)
6 months ago

I’m reminded of the old saying Be careful what you wish for So Chris will have to live his selection He wants to to see what a crisis is come to Texas where I live and stay a while

WALTER FLATT (@guest_25532)
6 months ago

CHRIS WALLACES DAD, WOULD ROLL OVER IN HIS GRAVE IF HE KNEW HOW HIS SON TURNED OUT. HIS DAD WAS THE BEST, CHRIS IS THE WORSE. FOX WILL HAVE TO LET HIM GO.

Marv (@guest_25528)

FOX FIRE HIM.

jerry healea (@guest_25513)
6 months ago

This is a different subject: The subject is the European and Russia pipe line. Biden should have Kerry call Putin and tell him he cannot open the pipe line because it violates Biden green new deal. So, Biden can eliminate all of Russia pipe line jobs with a stroke of the pen. And the European and the Russians will loose all their jobs like Biden did the first day in office to the American and Canada people. Why hasn’t Biden got on the phone and told Russian that you cannot give some valuable oil to the Europeans. Kerry doesn’t give a damn about the American people he is a rich little boy who never had to work in his life. Kerry doesn’t know a damn thing about the environment anyway. The environment is just fine and Kerry needs to mind his own business. Get proof we have an environment problem. Tell Kerry to phone the Russians, Europeans, India, All Middle East, China that they have a environmental problem and they need to fix it right away. Or maybe the good old United States has a lot of tax payers money to give away so, we can help thanks to Obama, Kerry, Biden. If Kerry thinks we have an environmental problem let Kerry pay for it all. His screw up in Iran giving all that money away so, the Iranians could support terrorism. Hold Kerry an Biden feet to the fire.

Thomas (@guest_25488)
6 months ago

The man is a butt kisser and his father would be dissapointed, now there is a bright spot here even though not related to him that is Nancy Pelosi is in her mid 80s and no amount of Bondo can hide the fact soon she will turn to dust and just blow away!

Jim and AJ Foster (@guest_25437)
6 months ago

THIS HAS BEEN A BATTLE FOR FOUR YEARS-IT IS DAVID(TRUMP) VS GOLIATH(CNN,NBC, CBS, ABC, DNC, HOLLYWOODS AND “FAKE NEWS”) -THE RING LEADERS ON GOLIATH ARE “FAKE NEWS” AND DNC. DEMS MAKE A STATEMENT THEN FAKE NEWS PUBLICISES IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL 78 MILLION NITWITS ARE BRAIN WASHED INTO BELIVING IT AND HAVE NO ABSOLUTE TRUTH OR PROOF “IT” EVEN EXISTS!! THEIR CRAP IS 100% HATRED FOR TRUMP AND BASED ON 0% COMMON SENSE. I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN OBJECTIVITY FROM THE LEFT- THEY LIE AND THOSE LIES ARE WHOOPERS!!THEY REPEAT HALF TRUTHS ALL THE TIME. MOST OF THEM HATE TRUMP AND HIS VOTERS AND THEY DO NOT EVEN REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM OR US. I HAVE RELATIVES IN THE TANK FOR BIDEN AND YOU CAN NOT REASON WITH THEM-THEY ARE TRUELY BRAIN WASHED BUT THEY ARE NORMALLY “GOOD PEOPLE”. LORD, HAVE MERCY ON THEM!!

Elaine (@guest_25428)
6 months ago

How much is too much for Pelosi and her gang? As an American I say ENOUGH!!
Our country needs us Patriots. As a native I do have my quiver of arrows. One arrow for each of those low lifes.

BIGJIM613 (@guest_25425)
6 months ago

Took the idiot Wallace long enough to see what the idiot demoncRATs were doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Kerch (@guest_25416)
6 months ago

Wallace is only for himself–He obviously was bought out by Dem’s–another person that makes we want to throw-up–Prayers needed!!!!

R. Kerch (@guest_25415)
6 months ago

I remember when if you were a communist, you probably would be hanged ,especially if you were in government;now we cow tow to them—THANX MEDIA!!!!

KEITH C RICHARDSON (@guest_25414)
6 months ago

I don’t care what Chris Wallace says or believes. He’s been off my radar for several years now. Fox would do well to get rid of him and Donna Brazille.

Sam (@guest_25408)
6 months ago

Chris Wallace, please go! You are worthless and you go take a vacation, it will be awesome!

Friendly Josie (@guest_25405)
6 months ago

Years ago, when I first began watching Chris Wallace, I actually could not tell whose side he was for….which I felt it was because he was a good
reporter, and didn’t inject his own opinions into the interview. All that changed, in the last 2 or 3 years, I have been able to figure out who he
was for . When I realized who he stood with and how he was being biased I decided I no longer wanted to watch his interview. I did not like the way he treated Pres. Trump in his last interview .. If he had remained as middle road as he used to be, he would not have lost all the viewers
who felt as I did. He just reported the truth, and you couldn’t tell, what he was thinking or who he was for. He lost it…. I don’t care for him anymore
either. A really good reporter works hard to give all sides and give only facts not opinions. There is nothing wrong with that , in fact it is admirable.
Once they lose the ability to stay unbiased they are no longer great at their job, and in fact, as they begin to reveal their real thoughts…. they lose
many people. I do not believe that it is wrong for them to have a different opinion than mine… I object to them letting it show.

Richard R Miller (@guest_25395)
6 months ago

Anytime I see this clown Wallace on TV I immediately turn the channel. He sure isn’t his father who had respect for. I don’t believe he is a patriot for a good American. He needs to find another trade, he sure isn’t a journalist which is what the American people hunger for , someone to tell them the truth. If there are two sides to the story report both. Right now only non factual one side is being reported. I used to like him, not anymore.

Robert Bates (@guest_25394)
6 months ago

Gee so sorry that Wallace is gone, not really glad to hear that he is done no big loss

Gary m (@guest_25390)
6 months ago

New law, may not get kick backs for political campaigns from any entity that gets money from the government for any reason.

David W. Booth (@guest_25387)
6 months ago

Darn, I thought by your caption he was going to retire or quit. What a disappointment.

Nancy Nielsen (@guest_25376)
6 months ago

Lets not leave out Neil Cavudo. He needs to go with Chris Wallace. I am with you I only watch Tucker, Hannity, and Ingram. I also like to watch Newsmax T.V. My husband and I absolutely cannot stand Chris Wallace.

Don (@guest_25374)
6 months ago

I wouldn’t give Wallace the time of day, Rat material !

Wyatt Earp (@guest_25372)
6 months ago

First of all Trump had this country going the way everyone wanted it! Except these DEMOCRAT and rinorepublican! Who are in bed with our ENEMY! We can wonder all you want to! But nobody is calling them out! The 14 amendment section three state it is AGAINST THE LAW TO AIDING THE ENEMY! Not one dam Truth Republican has done ANYTHING! Obama should have been IMPEACHED by his dealing billion of DOLLARS TO IRAN! Hillary did the same thing with RUSSIA! Even the biggest traitor and liar John Kerry should be arrested and charge with SEDITION AND TREASONOUS AGAINST AMERICA! But since there are only republican in name! They Refused to follow the Constitution laws!

Ronald Meek (@guest_25369)
6 months ago

It appears that the only groups of people who are not culpable in the fraud election on Nov. 3, are the group residing under head stones and those whose mental abilities did not provide them suitable knowledge to make distinctions between what is right and the corrupt group that usurped their name/signatures.
Anyone signing for another is usually designated as having power of attorney, signing any document without this is illegal and punishable by law.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_25368)
6 months ago

I can believe Wallace is not a true Patriots Armerican. His attitude tell us he SUPPORT THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT! You can believe it New York! Or New Jersey! Just a bunch of pantywaist fool! He should been fired by Fox news. But since Fox news hired Paul Ryan another rinorepublican who wife is a Democrat lobbyist. These two will kill the station.

Patty (@guest_25367)
6 months ago

Well, has Wallace finally seen the light? Or is he playing “ cyoa” to keep his job? We shall see!

Lawrence "Dutch" Keen (@guest_25384)
Reply to  Patty
6 months ago

Chris Wallace will say and continue saying anything that his “puppet-masters” of the democratic party want him to say. When he interviews democrats at any level, he will still toss softball questions and then glorify the answers as gospel.

earl (@guest_25365)
6 months ago

i stopped watching Wallace months ago can’t stand his love for the democrats they can’t do no wrong i switch to new max where i get the truth

Gary m (@guest_25364)
6 months ago

Arizona State Dean: Grading Writing Based On Quality Is ‘Racist,’ Promotes ‘White Language Supremacy’
This dean is a nut case that should be fired, he just does not want to earn his pay. He wants to send all his students out without an education, so that they can spend the rest of their lives being welfare bums, and being a burden on the rest of us. Personally I don’t like the idea of giving someone a check every month, so that they can sit on their a** with a crack pipe in their mouth. Get a job stupid.

Cheryl Mudrich (@guest_25413)
Reply to  Gary m
6 months ago

Gary M you are so right. And that’s what the little brats want

designated survivor (@guest_25426)
Reply to  Gary m
6 months ago

So called “AFFIRMATIVE ACTION” made itself laughable around 35 years ago!
History likes to repeat itself as a farce!
With a little help of idiots
Who will help them?
Now it is a time!

Dale Long (@guest_25427)
Reply to  Gary m
6 months ago

These cretins want us to be uneducated so that when the Commies take over we won’t know right from wrong

Victor Cleaner (@guest_25430)
Reply to  Dale Long
6 months ago

Most of “modern women” already do not know right hand from left hand and right turn from left turn! That is why stuffed with women politics and judicial system looks the way it looks! “Judge” Judy was a perfect proof!

Old Pioneer (@guest_25589)
Reply to  Dale Long
6 months ago

Stay Locked & Loaded 24/7/365 and only employ fatal force when you or your family member is in a deadly position….

Dawn Doran (@guest_25523)
Reply to  Gary m
6 months ago

He does need to be fired!

Beasley Debbie (@guest_25358)
6 months ago

Wallace is a TRAITOR AND COMMUNIST AND SHOULD BE DROPPED BY FOX WHO I BARELY WATCH EXCEPT FOR TUCKER, HANNITY AND INGRAM. Newsmax and OAN FOR ME. BIDEN DOESN’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND HARRIS, Pelosi, Schumer and all the Dems are traitors who should be shot for INSURRECTION. Destroying our country—hate them all. WE NEED THE TRULY ELECTED, PRESIDENT TRUMP BACK🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Barry Ingram (@guest_25370)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie

Very well said Beasley Debbie your a patriot thank you

Karen Hill (@guest_25417)
Reply to  Barry Ingram

Amen, sister!
Nancy is the Wicked Witch of the west!

Ernst (@guest_25458)
Reply to  Karen Hill
6 months ago

Chris Wallace is biased leftist garbage. I care not a fig what he says. If he is chipping at Biden, it is only to get the seriously hard-line leftist Kamala Harris into the Oval Office.

Sharon (@guest_25705)
Reply to  Ernst
6 months ago

I don’t watch Chris, wonder what his rating are? I don’t remember, was his father as far left as Chris is.

Old Pioneer (@guest_25585)
Reply to  Karen Hill
6 months ago

Spell “Witch” with a “B” and you’ll be TOTALLY correct!!!!

JR Ponton (@guest_25382)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie
6 months ago

Hi Debbie, do not shoot these Democrat TRAITORS. GET A ROPE AND A TALL OAK TREE SUITABLE FOR HANGING. Ammunition costs money and the rope can be reused. Better yet, take them to southeast Texas and stake them out over a large FIRE ANT mound. This is what the southwest Native Americans did to their enemies, very effective. Extremely Painful and time consuming beyond belief! JR

chuck (@guest_25397)
Reply to  JR Ponton
6 months ago

Old hag Pelosi says hanging is a hate crime. She must know what she deserves.

Dale Long (@guest_25424)
Reply to  JR Ponton
6 months ago

PLEASE call me to do the job; I need the target practice or if not that, I want to pull the rope. And I can also help find great ant beds. Anything I can do to put these cretins where they belong…

Bess Weber (@guest_25392)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie

Agree

Jerry Moore (@guest_25404)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie
6 months ago

Your comments are exactly the whole truth and facts
Thanks 🙏

Virginia Fox (@guest_25410)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie
6 months ago

I agree with you 101%, what will happen now that it is proven biden is incapable of running the country? How can TRUMP be backed? I MISS TRUMP!

Karen Hill (@guest_25418)
Reply to  Virginia Fox
6 months ago

We all miss President Trump!

Terry Bell (@guest_25493)
Reply to  Karen Hill
6 months ago

So very true. F*ck Biden !

MANDAGUEVOS (@guest_25898)
Reply to  Terry Bell
6 months ago

if chris wallace and biden had a baby it would be pelosy

Nancy (@guest_25483)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie
6 months ago

Debbie, you nailed it my friend!!! About all I watch on Fox are Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino.

Dawn Doran (@guest_25522)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie

True to that!

Robert Hunt (@guest_25552)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie

I agree with you 100%

Maria Bono (@guest_25577)
Reply to  Beasley Debbie

Well put!
I am doing the same thing and so are millions of true patriots.

Anthony (@guest_25357)
6 months ago

Chris Wallace is getting what he deserves after sticking up for the culture of death….!

Pat C Jones (@guest_25403)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

Chris is no friend to conservative values don’t watch him at all anymore

Maria Bono (@guest_25574)
Reply to  Pat C Jones
6 months ago

Chris makes me want to puke.

Beverly Henderson (@guest_25842)
Reply to  Maria Bono

ME TOO !!!

MANDAGUEVOS (@guest_25897)
Reply to  Maria Bono

PISS WALLACE

Karl Drumm (@guest_25409)
Reply to  Anthony

Now FOX has a perfect reason to FIRE him! Let’sdo this FOX FIRE HIM! the dummy>

Tom Williams (@guest_25505)
Reply to  Karl Drumm
6 months ago

Chris has become a democrat talking head! I’ve lost all respect for him. I refuse to listen to now. Fox needs to can him!!!

Anonymous (@guest_25432)
Reply to  Anthony

ty

Loretta J. Searle (@guest_25455)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

Agree–he became so weak and didn’t support the Republicans at all. I stopped watching him a while back because I support FOX NEWS and Chris was a whimp!

Ernst (@guest_25460)
Reply to  Loretta J. Searle
6 months ago

Fox News has become trash. I no longer watch it. Sorry, Tucker.

Shon (@guest_25703)
Reply to  Ernst
6 months ago

Sorry to hear that. The left wants to pull FOX off the air and your helping.

DOUGLAS SCHEEL (@guest_26259)
Reply to  Ernst
6 months ago

Wallace is just like all the lying liberals ! The last media person that has ever told the truth was Walter Cronkite !

Nancy (@guest_25479)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

Totally agree! When he said that Biden’s inauguration speech was the best he had ever heard, I could not believe Chris Wallace was that naive or that dumb! He officiated one of the most biased debates with Trump and Biden I have ever seen.

Maria Bono (@guest_25576)
Reply to  Nancy
6 months ago

So true. It was so unfair.

Larry austin (@guest_25518)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

Wallace is a far-left host on Fox News in support of the Democrat party and Joe Biden from the beginning and has no business on Fox bringing the ratings down as a loser with the conservative base Fox news.

Dawn Doran (@guest_25520)
Reply to  Anthony

Agree 1000%

LARRY HALL (@guest_25559)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

CHRIS REPENT SO YOU CAN TURN AROUND AND HELP THE RIGHT WAY.. NOT TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD BUT TO HELP THE NEEDIIE..

Sharon (@guest_25709)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

SorryChris your a little to late,, you made your bed.

maria (@guest_25860)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

Wallace is a democrat and his behavior towards President Trump was disgusting. He is a traitor and should not work as a journalist

Betty Blasdel (@guest_26790)
Reply to  Anthony
6 months ago

True, if you are going to defend something or someone, know who and what you are supporting!