CDC admits to incorrectly reporting COVID data for the state of Florida

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention moved Thursday to officially retract and amend their COVID-19 tracker reports for the state of Florida, according to Fox News

These changes come after the Florida Department of Health called out the national agency for combining several days of COVID-19 positive cases into stats for one day.

Florida’s state’s department of health appealed publicly for an update after the negative report was used as a talking point for why the more conservative and freedom-centric COVID policies shouldn’t be used around the country.

State officials were unrelenting in asking the CDC to update it’s COVID-19 tracker because it, ” combined “MULTIPLE days into one,” leaving those who read the information under the impression that last Sunday was the state’s worst-ever day for case increases.

When Fox News inquired about the event, the agency told the news outlet on Tuesday that they were working to correct the information after they were notified of the mistake.

While the updates have been made, it was not corrected before multiple media outlets picked up the story, painting Florida as a cautionary tale of conservative pandemic leadership.

Conservative and local outlets were quick to point out when the numbers were corrected, harshly castigating the CDC for the conveniently incorrect reporting of COVID numbers for the conservative state.

“Wrong again. The number of cases @CDCgov released for Florida today is incorrect,” it responded to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. “They combined MULTIPLE days into one. We anticipate CDC will correct the record.”

The CDC’s original report showed that the state suffered 28,317 new cases statewide on Sunday, but eventually adjusted that number to 19,584 by Tuesday. It was still more than what the state health department said was the correct number of cases, which came to 15,319 cases on Sunday.

Marcie (@guest_387185)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marcie
lixohe14 (@guest_387141)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty SixThousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by lixohe14
Leslie (@guest_387100)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k 💰  to $21k 💰 . Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K 💰  in this month by just working online from home in my part time.

Every person easily do this job by just visit…….. 💕 ……… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com  👈

Last edited 1 month ago by Leslie
Lisa (@guest_387065)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lisa
Peggy (@guest_387057)

All the numbers are fake.

Barbara (@guest_386952)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara
Lora (@guest_386931)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lora
Larry (@guest_386906)

WHO is responsible for the reporting… the science…the scientists ,yes they created this Dr Fachi, NHI research, Wuhan Lab, WHO. when it gets out and attacks the world, USA make it as bad as possible , reporting the sick numbers as everyone is the statistics. All deaths are a statistic ,reported to collect a covid bounty but now they have to go back and see what the real numbers are because they don’t want this to go on their watch. Dump all on Florida’s governor , he surely can’t be RIGHT not wrong or worse REPUBLICAN! ??

Gary Hull (@guest_386882)

What is really behind this vac. issue. It can’t be because they really care about you. They have already proven they don’t. They keep plodding you with all this negative data, i.e. They don’t have a reliable testing procedure or a vaccine proven to be effective and safe. I could go on and on, but what is really in the jab they are forcing on you?

paw paw (@guest_386819)

Found out that FEMA is reimbursing for COVID deaths. Well kept secret until a funeral home advertised on digital sign. No wonder the numbers are being inflated!! How many funerals have taxpayers paid for causes other than COVID?? Plenty we can bet!

Charles R Smith (@guest_386799)

wondering how bad the numbers lie in maryland it’s all about the money from the feds for covid

Sandra Nilles (@guest_386797)

I don’t believe they have been truthful about numbers from the beginning!! No heart disease no cancer no anything, not to mention regular flu or pneumonia!!!! Been lying all along!

james (@guest_386836)
Reply to  Sandra Nilles

so true they are lying there ass off as they rob us blind

Jeminie Cricket (@guest_386793)

We Floridians knew all along the CDC number were wrong. This is not the first time numbers from various government agencies have manipulated the Covid numbers. In my own county in Florida the health dept. would only report positive cases from the flawed PRC testing. They were caught red-handed and still refused but later finally did add the negative numbers which brought down count to at least reflecting a partially true figure. The media knew this and reported nothing until it got too obvious. I don’t trust any government figures on Covid. It’s all staged, fake. Ivermectin could have saved millions of lives, but no, the government is in the pockets of big Pharmaceutical companies. That’s just how Democrtats like it!

Last edited 1 month ago by Jeminie Cricket
Cheryl (@guest_386792)

THE CDC NEEDS TO SHUT THEIR DOORS IF THEY CAN NOT COUNT ACCURATELY!

James may (@guest_386791)

The CDC, local health official, and WHO have been lying about covid numbers from the very start.

They lied so much they claimed there was zero flu last year or this, but they still pushed the flu shots. What they sre really saying is that they called all flu, pnuemonia, bronchitis, and allergic sicknesses covid.

Folks we have been lied to.

The reason for keeping covid going is to use it as an excuse for the liberals/democrats/ progressives economic disaster that is progressing at a fast pace.

DonRS (@guest_386790)

The CDC’s INCOMPETENCE is on FULL DISPLAY, CONTINUOUSLY. Why would anyone, except the similarly cognitively impaired members of the Biden administration and the vast majority of the left believe a word they say?

Katy Lied (@guest_386780)

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES CAUGHT LYING & HAVING TO BACKTRACK. PRETTY SAD. CLEARLY LYING TO JUSTIFY THE PRESIDENT’S HATE SPEECH CAMPAIGN AGAINST A GOOD GOVERNOR AND GOOD PERSON.

Kathy Ports (@guest_386782)
Reply to  Katy Lied

Stay strong Florida.

Squiggy (@guest_386784)
Reply to  Katy Lied

AMEN!

JOSEPHINE (@guest_386789)
Reply to  Katy Lied

Yeah like everything else blame Trump! Sorta funny how every thing they do and are GUILTY OF has to be Trumps fault! Guess want to blame him for all the illegals over running us and bringing not just covis BUT ALL the other diseases they have! CRIME cheap labor those are just a few things we are ALL (yes any rats that DID REALLY) vote for him, YOU WILL SUFFER TOO! WE the many DID NOT vote for all this BS! joe and hoe and the pig gotta GO!

Kenny (@guest_386779)

Padding the numbers. Something government does best.

Stephen Russell (@guest_386778)

Been lying since 3-20 to date

Tim (@guest_386777)

DUMBOCRATS are cheaters and Liars!!!!!

ebtschaffer (@guest_386776)

How many other states does the CDC have numbers wrong?

Squiggy (@guest_386785)
Reply to  ebtschaffer

Probably all 50. They don’t want us out of this. They all want the government to run our lives!

Megan Davis (@guest_386685)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://PayBuzz1.com