BREAKING: Leaked Documents CONFIRM Fears – It’s Happening

Rafael Guzman-Aponte (@guest_384380)

It is a shame that the dems are fighting useless war, the truth is out and no one person will change
the decisiones will change this Unfortunate situation, ou don’t have what it takes to change, u are all crooks , have been for many years and if stay in power U will continue to steal from the American folks, I’m sorry to say you are all, CROOKS

Sue Gammon (@guest_384354)

All this crap rest squarely on Biden, Harris and Pelosi. They stupidly stopped putting up the wall causing over a million illegals to just walk right in carrying heaven knows what kind of medical problems including Covid which is what they wanted. To shut down this county down again. Hell no, get the illegals out, get biden, harris and pelosi out. Pelosi is trying to become a dictator and we all know what that means. Just look at Cuba. Already I have been seeing signs in the grocery stores that say “due to a national crisis some food, etc are on a national back order. Shutt the country down, starve the people, take any way of defending ourselves away and they will have us right where they want us. A communist country. God help us all.

Germandy (@guest_384333)

They can try their mask mandates but for freedom you must resist!

Shelia Herring (@guest_384332)

F this lockdown BS !!!!

Ruth (@guest_384310)

Becker is right! Lock down the CDC.

Tommie (@guest_384307)

In order to travel to countries around the world, As a Combat Soldier, I had to be vaccinated for so many diseases. God only knows what i’m immune to. Anthrax for sure. I only know that when I sneeze, I’m close to the A/C or fan. I don’t wear masks & I will NOT take their “shot”(s)!!! I never took an “annual flu shot” & I haven’t had a cold since the 1980’s…. Go figure.

Jacqueline Davidson (@guest_384319)
Reply to  Tommie

I will only take these shots in the future, if they are necessary:
rabies and tetanus. I don’t trust the flu shot from now on.

Reply to  Jacqueline Davidson

I have not gotten the flu shot for over 40 years now and I have not gotten the flu since stopping the shot.

Jesse (@guest_384306)

How is it that when covic 19 had just began they already were announcing Variant covic coming? seems like they had it already prepared to follow, who is playing this games with our lives.?

vhiwatr (@guest_384317)
Reply to  Jesse

It seems that idiots have no consept of virues mofing, suggest you read up, maybe you might learn something.

Vickie (@guest_384305)

It’s all Fake DemoRATS News

Paul Flint (@guest_384303)

That’s just so they can keep the so.called emergency powers & little jills foot they should keep the object an throw the rest away

Katherine Swart (@guest_384294)

There is no COVID danger. Never was. I know many people that had it and survived. Seems no worse than the Hong Kong flu way back. I only know of two people that with COVID were in ICU on breathing machines. Both have extensive health problems and the daughter is on oxygen. P s they also still smoke. Just saying!

vhiwatr (@guest_384322)
Reply to  Katherine Swart

I guess the reason Trump got shots is this is more like a cold, let me know if you go to the hospital and how you enjoy the regular flue. Funny many who have the new strain keep saying they wish they had gotten the shots, but I am sure you know better.

Julie (@guest_384326)
Reply to  vhiwatr

Damn right. Happy experiment fool…lol
We Understand FACTS unlike the spineless sheep…ur kind

Willie T (@guest_384340)
Reply to  vhiwatr

Go ahead and follow the senior killer/sexual assaulter’s brother, bald woodchuck’s anonymous sources, and your St. Fauci the activist. I’ll stick with following the actual, unpoliticized science.