BREAKING: Democrats TARGET American Citizens – Plan Unmasked

Sean Richman (@guest_130557)
5 months ago

I won’t take the vaccine for the same reason I don’t have investments,I do NOT trust the democrats.King barry seemed to be able to do anything he wanted by executive order and biden will do the same thing with the help of screwmer and peeloosi.

Bobby T from Joisey (@guest_129937)
5 months ago

Two things stand out about Corrupt Joe Biden.
1) he looks like Mr. Magoo, and,

2) He’s a whimpy guy trying to talk like a tough guy. Nothing more pathetic!

rick russell (@guest_129333)
5 months ago

Don’t fall for it. I will take the jab after it is proven safe 3 years from now. My body, My choice.

Marie (@guest_129134)
5 months ago

Biden and Harris need to be impeached and any Democrat that can not stand for America and our Constitution need to go to. Call, write and email your Representatives Senators daily until we get results. Write to the supreme Court about the treason committed in the election. Urge them to rethink their decision to not look into the election fraud before our country goes down in flames.
US Supreme Court, 1 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20543
You cannot call or email — you must write a letter!!!
Members of the House
202-224-3841
Members of the Senate
202-224-3121
TOLL FREE:
866-272-6622
Stop complaining start calling and writing before its to late. I call and write everyday. 74million of us voted for Trump bombard these people with calls and letters.

Sandy Miller (@guest_129051)
5 months ago

@ Harry Litman.. Talk about sounding like a communist. That comment is pure communist.

Michael S Dowling (@guest_129037)
5 months ago

More mind control on we the people. Get a vacine card with all your info. Demicrat is the only one to have. All others will be dealth with as needed

Elaine Molaison (@guest_129003)
5 months ago

I believe in God and I support our Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The Biden administration is illegal and a communist front organization issuing lies and propaganda and is destroying our American way of life.

russell d remmert (@guest_129065)
Reply to  Elaine Molaison
5 months ago

Elaine you are right this garbage needs to be removed

purpleturtle (@guest_129196)
Reply to  Elaine Molaison

Check!

Jerry Smith (@guest_130726)
Reply to  purpleturtle

It’s unconstitutional!!!!!

CAROL SARNOSKI (@guest_128986)
5 months ago

This is part of the CCP plan they want to implement here. We are already being manipulated by the Marxist left and this would seal the deal. How do they know who got the shots and who didn’t. Stay off social media if you can. They track EVERYTHING! Americans desperately need to vote Republican at every level, at every opportunity, to get these marxists out of power!

Sally Jones (@guest_128984)
5 months ago

Oh good grief! Doctors have different opinions on the vaccine. My doc does not recommend it knowing there are too many unknowns. I had Covid, very mild and I’m doing well. With people dying from the vaccine I’m not about to take the chance. Talk to your docs who know you best and go from there. Stop the fear and get the data that fits your actual needs.

Lulu (@guest_129222)
Reply to  Sally Jones
5 months ago

Not only that, it’s violates our rights, against the law (even though the Damn will try to change it), but it’s a HIPPA violation any way one looks at it. COMMUNISM!

canam884 (@guest_129639)
Reply to  Sally Jones
5 months ago

I have had the COVID, just like a bad flu. My system now has lots of anti bodies. Why should I put myself at risk by taking the vaccine??