Bongino: House GOP must impeach Biden

Fox News personality and conservative podcaster Dan Bongino made clear that he’s ready for House Republicans to give their Democratic counterparts a taste of their own medicine.

According to the Washington Examiner, Bongino told his listeners last week that he wants Republican lawmakers to play “hardball” and draft articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden, sooner than later, citing the president’s massive failure in handling the immigration crisis at the southern U.S. border.

The conservative firebrand explained that if Democrats were able to pull off two sham impeachments, which ultimately didn’t work, Republicans now have legitimate reasons to make the same move.

“The Democrats think impeachment is a strictly political tool to get rid of your political enemies, even when they don’t have a reason? You know, fake impeachment one, fake impeachment two over Trump. Well, now we have a real reason,” Bongino said.

The host admitted that the chances of impeachment against Biden going anywhere is slim, but added that it’s still important to lay the groundwork and for Republicans to begin filling the news headlines with such an action, which would still be politically potent.

“Put forth the impeachment resolution now. Doesn’t matter. Make them vote on it. Get it on the floor. Get it in the news cycle right now. This guy has got to go. He is the worst president in U.S. history,” Bongino said.

“It’s time to start playing hardball,” Bongino added, echoing earlier similar suggestions from legendary conservative radio host Mark Levin.

While Bongino focused on Biden’s failures at the southern border, he called Biden’s surprise extension to the federal moratorium on evictions “icing on the cake,” referencing the fact that Biden later came out and admitted that such an action was not constitutionally sound, as the Examiner noted.

While conservatives generally do not play dirty like their political counterparts, perhaps Bongino is on to something and perhaps it’s time for GOP lawmakers to roll up their sleeves and give Democrats a strong taste of their own medicine.

STEPHEN F GRADY (@guest_386658)

Burn the bastard

Melody (@guest_386601)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
Steven Joseph Cascio (@guest_386561)

Impeach all of the democratic party!

soraha88 (@guest_386557)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Erica (@guest_386525)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Stacy (@guest_386502)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Carole Bacon (@guest_386476)

Republicans….PLEASE START IMPEACHMENT against our present President Biden. He has injured his American citizens and will continue to do harm.

michael orenic (@guest_386421)

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I’M A DEMOCRAT TURNED REPUBLICAN BECAUSE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS NOT THE PARTY OF MY GRAND FATHER OR FATHER…..IT”S BECOME A FAR LEFT HATE AMWERICA PARTY….WE NEED TO EITHER RE_ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP OR SOMEONE AS KNOWLWEDGEABLE TO WHERE WE WERE BEFORE COVID !!!!!!

Elva (@guest_386408)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Cheryl (@guest_386403)

IMPEACH BIDEN, KAMALA,PELOSI, OMAR, PSAKI and THE WHOLE WH. They are ALL COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST OUR COUNTRY!

Roy william Stauffer (@guest_386401)

the majority of the GOP are weak and will not support impeaching Biden who really is the worst president to ever be installed Not Elected
we need to really investigate who is pulling his strings as he is a dictator in chief ruling by E.O not congress and senate
most racist corrupt person to ever sit as president

GennieB (@guest_386422)
Reply to  Roy william Stauffer

I agree with you and Cheryl. something needs to be done soon as possible. If our boarders are opened without any regulation,(as Harris & Pres of Mexico have been discussing),This U.S. of America will no longer be a country at all.

Mark Ciccarelli (@guest_386377)

He has to go. He does not belong in there he stole the election. the democrat party is the communist party made up of communist, blm and antifa.. This is a disgrace to the United States. Corruption is so bad it is in scotus, doj, fbi and cia our constitution is at stake. How can we have this party run our military. May the Lord help us.

Cathy (@guest_386366)

There is plenty of proof to impeach Biden and Harris…but will the GOP walk the walk, instead of just talking the talk…

Shannon (@guest_386365)

As much as this needs to be, we don’t have a leg to stand on.

charles A wilkins (@guest_386363)

Marxism, Communism, Socialism, should not be confused with government overreach, these are direct attacks on the Sovereignty of our Country led by Biden and his far left agenda, time for impeachment talks, time for investigations into actual treason, defending our Country from all enemies both domestic and foreign, our southern border is under attack from virus ridden illegals and elected government officials are turning their back, on their oath of office, sure sounds like their sworn duty is being avoided. Congressional oversight must be the beginning to look into this treason and 2022 will be hold them accountable.

Tex (@guest_386362)

I would rather kill all the Democrats, NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Ciccarelli (@guest_386378)
Reply to  Tex

It is coming to a civil war. The democrats are run by the communist party. How can they run our military..

Roy william Stauffer (@guest_386402)
Reply to  Mark Ciccarelli

i would like to keep my faith that our military leadership would disobey any orders that Biden issues that goes against our oath of office and against the citizens of the great nation
He and his entire Administration have to go and we need to arrest Obama , Clinton ,Kerry , Pelosi , Shiff . and Schumer for treason as well as Biden
the Republican Party is at fault on our current issues by not going after Obama while he was in office raiding the U.S. treasury was Treason as it was not authorized by Congress and gave 160 billion to Iran

GennieB (@guest_386423)
Reply to  Roy william Stauffer

I do not understand why our government is not held accountable on both sides. Some for crimes committed, others for just standing there and letting it happen. Crime is crime whoever is doing it. Right now the military is committing crimes at our boarder by not enforcing our present laws!!!

Ashley (@guest_386354)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Vance (@guest_386319)

Please, Senate and congress get this done.

Mzggie (@guest_386312)

impeach Biden. Have a new paper vote foreign interfereance. Impeach Biden not protecting people of our country.

Samba1260 (@guest_386296)

Thank you Dan Bongino, I’ve been saying this for weeks. Biden is not doing his solemn oath duty of keeping the people safe from what’s happening on the open borders AND the covid they are spreading throughout our country. This is just one of many failures but certainly the most important at the monent.

savina2 (@guest_386301)
Reply to  Samba1260

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour on the mobile. That’s what we did.
Go to This Site……………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by savina2
GennieB (@guest_386303)
Reply to  Samba1260

yes Dan thank you. It is more than about time that half of CONGRESS GOT A MOUTHFULL of their own medicine. I pray I live long enough to see several of them get what they deserve.

Lyudmila (@guest_386333)
Reply to  Samba1260

Bongino is right! Enough for the Republicans to hide their heads in the sand! It’s time to impeach Biden for corruption related to China, Ukraine, Russia; for a failed immigration policy; for the chaos and devastation of our country; for inflation and the destruction of thousands of businesses; for detaining more than 500 innocent Americans in prisons without trial ; and in the end, even for the fact that he is simply no longer able to rule the country because of his dementia, thereby giving our country to its enemies and haters to be plundered.

W. Gene Rivers (@guest_386294)

Mr. Bongino, why have there not been any impeachment charges been brought against Joe biden from his criminal actions with his son over the Ukraine Banking mess while he was VP?

Sosickofit (@guest_386293)