Biden’s pick to lead ATF failed to disclose interview on Chinese state-run media

President Joe Biden’s pick to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) was already an extremely controversial figure, but the latest revelations regarding his past actions are especially egregious.

According to The Daily Wire, ATF nominee David Chipman reportedly failed to mention to the Senate in the written responses portion of his confirmation hearing that he made an appearance on a Chinese state-run media network in 2012, in which he discussed the U.S. government’s response to the Sandy Hook Elementary mass shooting.

At issue is that China appeared to have used his television appearance as propaganda to cover up a mass stabbing that took place in the communist country at the same time as Sandy Hook.

“Instead, media gave top coverage to the U.S. shooting and barely mentioned the Henan school attack, a decision that has drawn sharp criticism of the ruling Communist Party’s readiness to reflect on the ills of U.S. society but not on China’s own,” Reuters reported at the time.

Even worse, China’s state propaganda control agency reportedly pushed state-run media networks to take the focus off of the mass stabbing and instead focus on the mass shooting that had just taken place in the United States.

Chipman, who conducted an interview on China Global Television Network (CGTN) in December 2012 to discuss the Sandy Hook shooting, failed to disclose that appearance to the Senate, prompting new concerns for Republicans who were already highly skeptical of his possible appointment to lead the ATF.

The New York Times described CGTN, which reaches some 30 million households in the U.S. alone, “an arm of China’s propaganda machine. It is controlled by the Communist Party and serves as part of what Mr. Xi has called Beijing’s ‘publicity front.'”

Interestingly, Chipman listed some 16 various media appearances in reply to a Senate questionnaire but left out what would have easily been the most controversial, despite that particular CGTN interview very easily located under his name on YouTube. “Despite my searches, there may be other materials that I have been unable to identify, find, or remember,” Chipman added.

Hopefully, this latest controversy will be enough to sink Chipman’s chances at leading the ATF, because if he’s able to squeak his way into leading an agency that has a direct impact on your Second Amendment rights, there will undoubtedly be scary times ahead.

lixohe14 (@guest_387143)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Six Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development
Just Go to This Link and Apply……………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by lixohe14
Lisa (@guest_387068)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lisa
Bob onit (@guest_387012)

hate to say it ,but that is so typical from the left .bet the next nominee is a sleeper, and going to be a lot worse than commie chipman .should research them even harder ,commies breed commies

Barbara (@guest_386954)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara
Lora (@guest_386933)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lora
ArleneNissen (@guest_386874)

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your paypal account every week…
Get more information on following site………. ….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by ArleneNissen

Biden has to go !!! Get a good doctor to commit him to a nursing home.

Mariana (@guest_386755)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mariana
Megan Davis (@guest_386687)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Newa (@guest_386659)

Joe Biden has apparently lost what left of his brain.

Newa (@guest_386655)

Biden involved with China

Reply to  Newa

You bet he is! Big time!

Wanda Leonard (@guest_386571)

Check it out here………… http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Wanda Leonard

Never trust China!!!

JOEs (@guest_386564)

This is one more example of a pack of communist take over people doing their best to screw the average citizen. I am a firearms owner and am law abiding. They need to stop the gun control bullcrap and bring in more police instead of defunding, make the arrests stick so the creeps arrested stay locked up for the common good, and penalties for crime must be harsh not these stupid light slap on the wrist things which are being given out quite frequently today.

Newa (@guest_386657)
Reply to  JOEs

And then they are freed out of jail and do more crimes. Do not let killers out of jail.

newani58 (@guest_386544)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by newani58
Tim Toroian (@guest_386541)

Appearances on state-run Chinese T.V. should be a treasonable offence. And no way under any circumstance should such an un-American person be part of the government. Sort of like somebody in 1938 being interviewed by Goebbels.

Stacy (@guest_386509)