Biden’s nominations are collapsing – and that may ruin his entire presidency

The Biden administration is contending with a confirmation process backlog for a host of key officials far surpassing that experienced by former President Donald Trump, and the delays may threaten the current president’s ability to pursue his policy agenda, according to the Washington Examiner.

White House officials are reportedly frustrated with Senate Republicans they feel are intentionally putting the brakes on getting President Joe Biden’s picks into place, leaving staffing levels historically low at the commencement of the planned late summer recess.

The problem has become so severe, according to some Biden allies, that the administration’s hands may be substantially tied in terms of fulfilling key campaign pledges in advance of the 2022 midterms, a fact which could tip the legislative balance for the remainder of the president’s term.

As Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service told Politico earlier this month, having a roster of “acting” officials in important roles may prevent the president from accomplishing things he expected would be signature achievements of his time in office.

“We’re missing critical leadership in our government,” Stier said, adding, “Yes, there are people in acting roles, and they can be amazing, but they don’t have the same political horizon. It’s the substitute teacher phenomenon. You’re there to keep the class going, but you’re not there for the long haul.”

Biden administration spokesperson Chris Meagher emphasized the history nature of the dilemma, revealing that the number of Biden nominees already confirmed is well shy of the tally of confirmations secured by the four prior commanders in chief.

Noting that the situation is particularly dire in the foreign policy and national security realms, Meagher added how crucial it is for the Senate to “move forward as quickly as possible with [Biden’s] qualified, experienced nominees,” according to the Examiner.

The outlet also noted that at the same point in his administration, Trump had nominated 308 individuals to key posts, with 130 having obtained confirmation, leaving a backlog of just 178, while Biden is presently suffering from a staggering backlog of 278 unfilled roles.

Though Republicans in the upper chamber have shown a disappointing unwillingness to push back materially on things such as Biden’s massive, free-wheeling “infrastructure” spending, it is at least somewhat reassuring that, as the Examiner points out, Sens. Rick Scott (R-FL) and Ted Cruz (R-TX) have taken concrete steps to delay the confirmation of a number of the president’s personnel picks in protest of other major administration policy stances.

Mariana (@guest_386763)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mariana
Megan Davis (@guest_386695)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Megan Davis
Melody (@guest_386596)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melody
soraha88 (@guest_386552)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Stephen Russell (@guest_386538)

Karma, doing same what U did to Trump then

Erica (@guest_386520)

Here is I started.……………………………….>>  https://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erica
Stacy (@guest_386494)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Sheri Pollard (@guest_386487)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sheri Pollard
jake (@guest_386478)

I can not believe that the democrats / liberals/ progressives are so stupid and brainwashed they committed voter fraud for this retard in chief and his hoe VP.

I can ensure you that Biden is pooping in his pants at least twice a week and peeing his pants daily.

Biden has to be the first president who had a history of pedophilia and rape before fraudulently put into office and soils himself frequently, can not speak in public, has no grasp of economics, no grasp of reality and does not know that he is an enormous racist and bigot.

All I want is to have Biden/Kamala gone and I don’t care where they go just out of our government. They are destroying America day by day. Where are the assassins when you really need one??

Lindsay (@guest_386469)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.
Try now………………. http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lindsay
ICE (@guest_386466)

Good for TED CRUZ and Rick Scott keep up the good work do not allow DEMENTIA JOE BIDEN to get any one confirmed

sadie (@guest_386454)

The few that made it are painfully underqualified and incompetent.

Evelyn Mclaughlin (@guest_387186)
Reply to  sadie

Totally agree

Dolores (@guest_386441)

Bidens nominees ,the majority have dirty hands felons perverts, communist,marxists, haters, genocidal insane, most,jjust, liars,theives and cheats.. looking for a payday k. Like. AOC AND HER GANG

Sandy (@guest_386455)
Reply to  Dolores

So VERY TRUE!

Jim (@guest_386440)

This is the worst administration in the entire history of our great country. They already started the bankrupt us under loser Obama. Now, Susan Rice and Obama are using the puppet Biden to complete the destruction. They are all traitors and must be held accountable for their Anti American decision and will end what we knew as America.

Sandy (@guest_386458)
Reply to  Jim

I in my 70 years have never seen such a disasterous agenda of a SENILE PUPPET PRESIDENT IN MY LIFETIME! “BIDEN NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED WHAT ARE THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN WAITING FOR” ? A WAR! Obama was BAD & I DO BELIEVE HE HAS FINGERS ON THE THE PUPPETS STRINGS!

Den (@guest_386429)

They are always crying like little kids.

Terry (@guest_386427)

The fascists are upset that the GOP is putting the breaks on mr biden’s cabinet choices? After two fake impeachment and a fake investigation done solely to prevent a sitting president from doing his job? Really! Boo hoo!

Jim Robbins (@guest_386438)
Reply to  Terry

IMPEACH THAT IDIOT BIDEN –FAST!!!!

JOSEPHINE (@guest_386446)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

THe hoe also! Then we can take care of the pig. This was her goal with Trump. Get her OUT!

Ashley (@guest_386349)