Biden won’t fire senior admin officials over Afghanistan crisis

In stark contrast to the practices of former President Donald Trump, who routinely dismissed national security brass who did not live up to expectations, President Joe Biden has no plans fire or hold accountable any of the senior officials behind his administration’s handling of the chaos in Afghanistan, according to a new report from Axios.

Recent days have seen a deluge of criticism of a number of top administration officials including Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and others, but according to “people familiar with the matter,” those individuals can rest assured that their jobs are safe as long as Biden is in charge.

The president has held fast to his belief that he and members of his administration have conducted the American exit from Afghanistan in the best and most prudent manner possible under the circumstances, and that while the process was always going to be “messy,” he is certain that “history is going to record this was the logical, rational, right decision to make,” as Breitbart reported.

According to Axios, though it appears highly unlikely that any noteworthy heads will roll in D.C. over what many characterize as a crushing humiliation of America on the world stage, things could theoretically change if scenes from Kabul markedly deteriorate or there is a loss of U.S. life on the ground.

The idea that the jobs of those at the helm of the American ship of state over the past several weeks are utterly safe as long as Biden has anything to say about it will certainly infuriate the growing chorus of lawmakers who have demanded resignations as well as firings, calling some of their preferred targets out by name.

Tennessee GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn singled out Biden’s national security advisor for particular scorn, tweeting Thursday that the president should fire numerous top officials, “starting with Jake Sullivan.”

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) last week called for the departure of “Biden’s entire defense and foreign policy team,” a group he says is responsible for “the worst foreign policy debacle since Vietnam.”

Frequent administration critic Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) described what he views as an “overwhelming” degree of incompetence displayed by the Biden team, asserting that “there need to be resignations, there need to be firings. They couldn’t have done this in a worse way.”

If the Axios report is true, and Biden has no intention of imposing professional consequences on those who have so badly bungled the situation in Afghanistan, perhaps, as Trump himself put it, the commander in chief is actually the one who needs to “resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen.”

3.5 2 votes

Jennifer (@guest_389939)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….   https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Jennifer
Jasmine (@guest_389838)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…Click Below Webpage…..

GOOD LUCK..HERE………….. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jasmine
Shannon (@guest_389818)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Shannon
alicia cervera (@guest_389807)

biden the nini pres.

PeperPots (@guest_389777)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 29 days ago by PeperPots
Jennifer (@guest_389740)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!
Learn more about it on following site………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Jennifer
Christine (@guest_389722)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot.

Join this right now……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Christine
Kathleen (@guest_389647)

Here’s what I’ve been doing……… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Kathleen
Paula (@guest_389635)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Paula
Rachel (@guest_389616)

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Rachel
Terry (@guest_389595)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started……………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Terry
Fern R. Curry (@guest_389542)

check the details……–>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Fern R. Curry
Angelika (@guest_389536)

Of course not, Mental Case doesn’t even know/understand WHAT he has created over there in Afghanistan as well as HERE opening the border again, plus he NEEDS them in his scrambled mind to continue on with creating more DISASTERS…..”YES” COWERING, WHISPERING little azzholes don’t even go against the NUT Case that he is, knowing he is messing up left and right, and that CAMEL won’t be any better…..

SaraPaul (@guest_389522)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 30 days ago by SaraPaul
Doris Lauter (@guest_389515)

Yes. his handlers of course wouldn’t allow him to fire anyone. He is not in charge. He is the robot they order around.

Rita (@guest_389506)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Rita
TAIWAN COMMONER (@guest_389496)

I am a US citizen who lives in TAIWAN! I am VERY CONCERNED OVER BIDEN’S COMPLETE ABANDONMENT OF US CITIZENS IN AFGHANISTAN! BIDEN STOPPED THE TRUMP PROGRAM CALLED THE CONTINGENCY AND CRISIS RESPONSE BUREAU, which was specifically for helping US citizens stranded overseas by “man made or other disasters”, APPARENTLY this program was stopped because it was a TRUMP PROGRAM, not because it had no value. The “discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR),” is a crime against expat US Citizens! Biden simply wants to “disappear” us.

TIL (@guest_389495)

WILL WE EVER KNOW WHO IS IN CONTROL ? Joe is not a leader never has been, judging by his sons actions, and Joe’s constant touching little girls, and sniffing hair. A man who can lead, has his house in order…however it’s obvious that Joe is not well, he should resign, his ego/pride/and wanna be president, has possibly always been his dream. Perhaps has done many favors for others, made them rich,? and now has been rewarded, with a stolen election.

Is he ”A USEFUL IDIOT” ? it’s a pity… to say. he is not able to lead, unless he has been chosen to usher in the demonic ONE WORLD ORDER, that Bush SN, spoke about ! and is still the front man for wickedness. He has never come across as being an honorable man..
is my opinion

Johnny (@guest_389493)

that says to me that the whole thing was premeditated…

Biden should not ever be obeyed as he is not able to think clearly. Commanders need to do what they see is right and not listen to Biden.

Helen Cox Plumbley (@guest_389485)

I tried to vote but was informed my email address is invalid…..I’ve had it for years & use it every
day, so am confused as to why it isn’t valid

Michael (@guest_389479)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 30 days ago by Michael
Tim berman (@guest_389473)

DUMBOCRATS are cheater(2020 election ) LIARS and now KILLERS!!!!!
They all need to resign!!!!!

Angelika (@guest_389537)
Reply to  Tim berman

They all NEED Prison time, what they have done and are still doing is CRIMINAL……Don’t even obey the SCOTUS = meaning they have OVER-thrown our whole system….WHEN will Americans WAKE UP and STAND UP to them……WHAT is everybody WAITING for…?????

darin g (@guest_389468)

biden is killing America so he and his entire bloodline should suffer the same fate!

James A. (@guest_389466)

Joe Biden is a disgrace as President of the USA. I do not like him but I can’t go against my country but I truly believe he has little or no control over anything the President of this country is supposed to do. He is in someone’s pocket and is taking America down. I have not the slightest doubt about iy.

Renee Eledge (@guest_389463)

I do not refer to Biden as The President because I do not believe the results of the election but anyway, I do believe this guy is his admin and all of his Capital Hill cohorts should either and mostly, go to jail, be fired without benefits, resign. The entire thing from Trumps Presidency until even today has been a complete debacle. They are wasting so much money, time, breaking rules and laws in our faces that by the end, we will be owned by the communists. Why have we not stepped up as a nation and demand they, nearly all step down. Are we going to wait until its way to late because everyday they are all doing something to pad their pockets while selling us off as their peasants & pawns. GO AWAY JOE & TAKE KAMALA TOO!!!!

Andrea (@guest_389449)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 30 days ago by Andrea
Richard L (@guest_389444)

Impeach or court martial him and try him for treason and then the firing squad, and I’ll volunteer to be on the firing squad.

madmemere (@guest_389446)
Reply to  Richard L

Beijing joe doesn’t need to worry about firing anyone; they will all be frogmarched out with him, to that treason tribunal.

Cecelia Henderson (@guest_389436)

The Rats are going down with the ship. If Biden thinks his loyalty to a bunch of losers is going to help his ratings, he’s wrong. He can’t fire them because there’s proof that he didn’t listen to them. Biden created this mess and Biden is going to pay dearly for leaving Americans behind. Remember, Obama released 5 terrorists to bring home a deserter named Bergdahl. because he said “no American is left behind”. It’s always been a military code of honor, but not for Biden.

Dianne M Trump (@guest_389441)
Reply to  Cecelia Henderson

Biden needs Impeached ASAP !

Orange peel (@guest_389429)

Court martial joe Biden. He’s a dangerous man with no morals or a mind. Someone needs to ask joe who he is really listening to!. Joe Biden has lost all reality.. He embarrassing the America’s military, leaving people behind in a danger zone. Then talking about some stupid bill.the democrats are trying to con the American people with.. He praises Nancy Pelosi, what is that all about. Time for the top brass to remember their oaths. Joe has betray America and the world. Enough! Do it now! Take joe Biden down hard.

Dianne M Trump (@guest_389442)
Reply to  Orange peel

I Agree 100%

r m (@guest_389445)
Reply to  Orange peel

Biden is a godless heartless heathen bastard, the worst ever to occupy the WH. i lost family in Afghanistan and that heartless sorry SOB doesn’t care one bit. Neither does Nancy Pelosi or others. I would care less if I picked up the newspaper and read that Nancy Pelosi was term limited by the coronavirus, a good heart attack or stroke, drunk driver collision, etc. Same for a few more in Congress…

Aileen (@guest_389462)
Reply to  r m

Absolutely right, the WORST. Biden can’t possibly be a Christian if he abandons Americans to the terrorists and does the bidding of the terrorists as well. He must have been hypnotized by B O Bama, the devil himself, as well as his military and other advisors. Who in the world would give up on our citizens and let them be murdered just to end a war? I surely hope he knows the good Lord will judge him harshly. Hell has a special place for him and the others who allowed this to happen.

Jacqueline Guerra (@guest_389428)

Biden is a disgrace to our whole country. Get him out and call everyone of our Military in to get rid of the Taliban.

Philip Raneri (@guest_389426)

Biden makes me laugh cause his own inability to work with his administration show he is not Presidential material! He doesn’t want to fire people cause they told him he was wrong but still followed his orders! The blind leading the blind!First and foremost he’s always responsible for the failures! Just because he can’t understand that doesn’t make it not his fault! If you can’t lead try following it might work ! After all what have you got to lose your already the worst President to date! I thought that Obama was the worst but it wasn’t necessary to compete for the position but now that you have, what are you going to do to fix! You can leave office or run away and continue to hide when you can function or just quit! Don’t worry we can get along without you, we did for 47 years!

Orangered (@guest_389424)

The whole administration needs to be fired and braindead Biden should be first in line.

Robert W (@guest_389422)

FIRE BIDEN FIRST!!!!!!!

jakina (@guest_389347)

GOOD LUCK…. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
william baldwin (@guest_389336)

FIRE THEM ALL NOW

Mary Carter (@guest_389427)
Reply to  william baldwin

Why should he? They are all Marxists and their plots are working very well.

SaraJames (@guest_389302)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Richard Hoard (@guest_389280)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Sienna (@guest_389274)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Mary M. McClain (@guest_389265)

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com